Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - February 2007

i was pretty lucky - FS is based in melbourne but travels out to the local clinic every few weeks - turns out he's due next monday, so i only have to wait a week to see him. asked the clinic nurse if she had any ideas what might happen, and she wasn't sure - so i wait another week to find out

on the upside - DH and i got together on valentines day, and he was a little worried about enforced abstinence, so i guess that's makes life a little easier - plus our first anniversary is next weekend so can go away knowing that we dont have to be doing injections or anything (i guess every thunder cloud has a silver lining - somewhere...)

Well it seems like it's been a tough day all round.

Alex, BG and Megan - massive :hugs: to you all.

Nothing much happening here, blood test tomorrow. Hopefully I can bring some good news in to lighten the load.

Must admit, I'm pretty terrified about what tomorrow's going to bring.

Hang in there girls....

BG - I say go all out for valentines/your anniversary - a weekend away with all the trimmings sounds like a brilliant idea! I did it a few months back with my DH and it was just the best.

Megan - I know this happened to you last cycle so it must be really hard, but I just have a feeling that things are going to work out much better this time!
    Last edited by Willow; February 12th, 2007 at 06:06 PM.

have just been checking out the net for a nice place to stay - can't really afford to spend a fortune on accommodation with all the reno's going on - but frankly, at the moment, i think we deserve it!

we were initially going to go back to the motel we stayed at in melbourne after the wedding, but seeing we have to go to FS next monday, we might stay home til sunday, than head to Lakes Entrance or something... will have to scope it all out.

yeah, sounds like a good idea - feeling a little happier already!

WTG BG. We were in the same boat, couldn't really afford it but I just said 'bugger it, we've been through 12 months of hell and we bloody well deserve it'!

If you were in NSW I could have recommended some great, relatively cheap places in the Blue Mountains

Have no idea where/what Lakes Entrance is but it sounds good
    Last edited by Willow; February 13th, 2007 at 07:28 AM.

hey Willow - waiting with baited breath sweetheart! Good luck!

BG - Lakes Entrance is very nice, some great places to stay! Im sure you will have a really nice time

spoke to DH and we're all booked in for Sunday night - found a place that has a deluxe spa room, champagne and choccies, dinner and breakfast, 4 star accommodation...... hmmmmm, decadance!!! looking forward to the weekend now!

good luck with your test tomorrow willow!

Willow, good luck for tomorrow. It would be an excellent birthday present for me - to have news of your BFP. I think the only better news I could have would be news of my own, but it looks like that will have to wait for DH's birthday in March. I've got everything tightly crossed for you!

BW

Well... the answer to the question of would I have another period even though it's only been 11 days since the last one ended is yes. And as predicted, arrived on my birthday too.

BW

BW i hope this day is wonderful.

Willow best of luck with you BT today, im praying you will soon have your BFP

Sammi Jane Guest

Happy Birthday BW !!!! I hope you have a great day! Bummer about AF, but isn't that what's supposed to happen? So that's a good thing isn't it? Have you got somthing special planned for tonight?

Alex - I'm so sorry to hear your news. This journey is so hard, just when you think you're getting through it something else knocks you down... 6 weeks will fly by, and I really hope all the tests go well.

Loula - so now you've got the 2ww? Did you have 2 embryos transferred? Fingers crossed it's a sticky one!

Megan - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope the next couple of days go quickly for you... & your levels continue to rise.

BG - your weekend sounds wonderful - I'm jealous! I'm sorry about the IUI, hopefully the meeting with the FS will bring more hope.

Willow - GL today. I really hope you have good news for us soon!!!

Hope everyone else is ok.

BW i hope this day is wonderful. I know you tryed to sneek in it was your birthday, it a special day( i lovvee birthdays)sorry about AF i had mine last year on our wedding day and again this year on our anniversary. But your getting a step closer.

Willow best of luck with you BT today, im praying you will soon have your BFP

BG - stay strond im sory that you cant do your IUI but maybe your FS will have lots of suggestions, im sure he has had this happen b4 (unfortunate)the new way may be quicker for you and DH to really start celebrating. Please enjoy your Night away.Id love to go to LE my DH BIL family are from there and it just sounds so nice

Alex im sorry to hear of the delay with your next cycle and im hoping that all is clear for you to start ASAP

Jo your symptons sound great when is your BT - i will be thinking of you.xx

2mums - Megan lol about c/s i know a lot of women that can help you to convince kim otherwise, but i may be down the same track.each to there own just tell her not to tell anyone when the time comes as there all give there two pence worth.

SJ nice to have you pop back in and yes a lot can happen if your away an hour!lol

Melbel - Megan, jane and are were all a few days apart with our last cycles but things can really change positions(like my body.lol) but it is great to have someone sharing the ride so closly with you.

Is anyone else in the tww - my 2nd day today how am i going to last!!oh but the way day 2 embies one was 4 cell the other was 8 cell! just hoping that they stick like mad going for accupunture now see you when i get back

Alex Guest

happy birthday BW! Try and enjoy your day! There seems to be quite a few Aquarians in here - my birthday next Monday.

BW - hope you have a great birthday today. you have to look at AF as a positive (if somewhat annoying) birthday present - she's just popping in to let you know thimgs are working tje way they should be!

BW Lets hope that little Leibling gets to share your birthday with you (for at least 12 hours given time zones...)
    Sorry that AF arrived - doesn't she just have the most inconsiderate nature.

Smiles to everyone else - I am about to spend the day up a ladder painting several ceilings - it is days like this when I wonder why I thought that I would like to be a DIY queen!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Happy Birthday BW! Does AF arriving mean that you start your FSH injections tomorrow?? Melbel, have you started yours yet?

Willow, GL for today hun!

TwoMums, 2 X 14mm follies sound perfect! GL for the repaet scan today!

Loula, the TWW is a killer, and I hate the waiting. I have no suggestions for you on how you can survive this, it just sucks. Hopefully at the end though, it'll all be worth it..

BG your mini holiday sounds divine! And just what the doctor ordered!

everyone else! This thread is hopping now and so exciting!

sneaking in at work (on a class!) thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! FSH injections remain at the start date of Monday... not sure why they are doing it this way, but it does make things a little easier organisation-wise.

BW

dream bub Guest

There is so much going on.!!!

Lou - I am in the 2ww with you. 6 DPT today (2 blasts transferrd on day 5). Ive had some weird symptoms this time. I feel nauseus after my evening meal and am hardly sleeping at all, also had some mild cramping on Sunday and Monday. I am not sure to take them as signs of implantation or side effects of the Clexane and Prednisone. I also had a shot of Pregnyl today and one last Friday? ANytway I am feeling pretty positive and praying for good news.

Willow - Good luck for BT today. I hope its a BFP for you Cant wait to hear.

BW - Hapy Birthday - Hope you have a wonderful day - and that by your next birthday you will have a baby in your arms. I am an Aquarian too - and yes there does seem to be a few, strange really - as I knew none when I was growing up.

Two Mums - best of luck to you and Kim today on the scan .... i love to get the stage when you can see the follicles!

BG - Bummer on the IUI - sorry to hear your news. Hope you have a great times at Lakes Entrance, sometimes you need time away to maintain some sanity. Relax and enjoy as much as you can.

Megan - Hugs to you :hugs: :hugs: . I am sure eveything is going to be fine. Try not to beat yourself up although I know it is so hard.

Hey DB - does that mean that your bt is coming up soon, do you have your date? mine is 26th

I think i read that you have been having a lot of cm i hope it a good sign

Im hearing you on the positive thinking but im back at work on Thursday!!and as some of you know ive been feeling very up and down about ttc and work, but im feeling much more relaxed this time (please ask agin in 24 hours!lol) it doesnt even feel like im in the tww. although i hope it flys

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast