Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Jan 2008 #3

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_warrior View Post
    MWL, I think I'd do exactly the same thing in your situation. It's good to see you back, and I do hope things go well for you - both with the surgery and your marriage.

BW
    My thoughts exactly, wishing you all the best. It can't be easy right now, look after yourself.

MWL - sounds like you are going through a lot right now, hopefully you and DH can figure things out. You sound like a really strong person xx

Im doing a bit better today, not so much doom and gloom which is nice. Went and had a massage this morning which was lovely, the lady also did a bit of reiki which I felt was very healing for me. AF still hasn't arrived, I wish it would come so I could just get it over and done with.

Jayne - Yay and well done wonderful news GL with the next 12 weeks I am sure you will have a happy 9mth preg!
    MWLloyd - GL with the surgery I am booked for the 18th March as well I have heard really good results from cycles after surgery

Hi All,

sorry for being MIA. I've been laid up with a dodgy back for the past week which is making things interesting. Also had AF for 14 days now so a bit over it all.

Roll on the 26th Feb and ET I say. Started the Synarel on the 30th and it's making me a bit headachy, otherwise not too bad.

Hope everyone else is well.

Lee AF time to go now so that Lee can welcome bubs into her tummy!

hi everyone,
    am a newbiw!!!!
    i have just finished my 1st IVF cycle am now on my 2nd week of the dreaded 2 ww.
    Woke up this morning feeling off and abit crampy in the tummy.
    Am on crinone twice daily. Blood test booked for the 13th.

Good luck Katones! did you have one or two embies transferred?

i only had one embie transferred....
    i only had 3 follies at pick up (as i didn't react that greatly to the drugs) only got 2 decent eggs only one fertilized.

HI All
    Hope you have all had a good day.
    Bec D - so sorry your didn't get your BFP this time. I really hope next cycle is the one!
    HJ - from what the nurse told me, pessaries stop you getting AF altogether, therefore, you won't know if preggers or not by the usual sign.
    Jayne - A big CONGRATULATIONS! Isn't it funny how the hard cycle turns out to be the best!
    MWL - You must be a very brave person to be continuing on the way you are. All the very best with trying for a bub & reconciling with hubby.
    Katones - GL for the TWW. I hope this one sticks making it a short IVF journey for you.
    Me, just plugging along. Still getting headaches sporadically and hate being back on the pill, but otherwise all good.
    Mon, BW, TL, Slyder, W1 & everyone else I have missed, hope you have a great week (only 10 sleeps till Valentines Day - has anyone got anything special planned?)
    Take care all & will catch up soon.

hey Katones
    Good luck

I'm in my first ivf cycle - on lucrin waiting to start FSH (Puregon) on friday. Just want to get on with it really. Been feeling really tired and forgetful.

Actually - does anyone know about spotting. I tend to get spotting in the days before my period starts. I've had lap and hysto - everything just the way it should be. All tests have been normal but not yet preggers. TTC since May 06. So moved onto IVF. So far no explanation for it???

And ... is there a list for all the abbreviations?

Hi ladies,
    Its been awile since I've really been active on BB but feeling like I need that extra support atm. This site was my godsend a couple of years ago and I am looking forward to meeting some more very special women in here.
    I have ovulatory problems (basically rarely, if ever, ovulate on my own). TTC #1 since 2006 and with assistance we did fall pg 3 times. I m/c our first two angels but 3rd time lucky on an OI/IUI cycle with clexane and prog pessaries we got our DS - now 14mths
    I've been ready for no 2 for a long time - feeling that biological clock ticking louder than ever, especially knowing the trouble we had in achieving no.1
    Have just started third cycle of OI/IUI. Started the puregon tonight, plus i am on pregnyl every second day due to really, really low oestrogen levels the first cycle (was cancelled). The last cycle all appeared to go well so i was really dissapointed at BFN. I'm sure you all know that feeling!!
    I stupidly start to think ahead about how weeks pg i would by X date or X function/party etc - does anyone else do this? Even now, i'm on another cycle but still thinking i should 4.5 weeks pg etc` etc!!
    Torturing myself, I know, but just can't help it.
    Last time I was going thorugh all this i was doing acupuncture and would really like to start again but just can't find the time. Think I'll have to try harder as I didn't have so much trouble with hormone levels etc last time.
    I also had really thin lining last cycle despite a much better oestrogen level. Anyone had thin lining and any change in cycle treatment to help?
    Sorry no presonals. I did read through most of the posts but think it will take me awhile to get a handle on names,stories etc

Hi Katones, Belle and MeredithD... so many new people again!

Meredith, I just want to say that I'm especially glad to see you here - it's nice to have that reminder that assisted conception CAN actually work.

BW

i'm with BW Meredith - having a reminder of the success stories is fantastic for helping keep the morale up in here! welcome (or is it welcome back?)

welcome to the other newbies too - i'm reading but not posting much!

Welcome to all those who are new.

I am still sniffing and jabbing, sniffing and jabbing.. first scan Friday. Ho hum.

Hi Meredith - just wondering about the thin lining .... on the cycles where you know you have a thin lining (from scans etc?) ... do you usually end up having a lighter AF? It may be a silly Q! Wondering this, as my AF is lighter then what it used to be, say 3 years ago ... and i was concerned that this may indicate a thin lining and therefore not good for implantation? Am about to begin scans, as i'm on 4th clomid cycle ... so hopefully the scans may be able to put my mind at ease!
    Best wishes for your OI/IUI. tp

Hello to everyone else - i have been very quiet here of late ... mainly posting in the clomid thread, but still popping in here to catch up on everyone's journeys.

Hey Meredith, hope you find some speedy success with your #2. I know what you mean about the date projections, I do it all the time and I hate doing it but cant help myself... I think it's so normal as part of wanting that bub so much, I dont have any advice to give but will send you a

babybliss - ditto on the sniff jab. I sniff then get paranoid i didn't get a good enough dose, but i guess it would show up on the BT if it wasn't been done properly. Hope your first scan goes well!

Katones - good luck on the TWW. I think I might have similar issues with my follies, most recent scan on CD9 I only had 1 mature and a few close beind, but then a handful of very small ones.. i'm not sure how much "catching up" they can do but the doc has upped my dose to 250 iu. I'm glad to know that they still do a pickup if you have under 4 - hope the one they transferred for you was a beauty,

Belle - good luck on your 1st cycle. I also get spotting sometimes a few days before AF, not every cycle. I asked my doc and he says it *could* be related to hormone function being a bit low - he never said what, but I wonderered if he meant progesterone. Have you tried Vitex? On the cycles I've tried it, I reckon I noticed that the spotting stopped and I only got it the morning of AF. Otherwise, maybe you should mention the spotting to your doc as they might offer you progesterone pessaries? (I have also noticed though that spotting seems very common on fertility friend charts for both pregnant and non-pregnant cycles, so it may not be significant at all?)

Hi to everyone else - hope you're all doing well. So far so good for me in terms of managing the meds without side effects, other than a bit of tiredness. Just hope the upped dose does the job and gives me more lovely fat follies. No word on pickup date as yet...
    Last edited by deni; February 5th, 2008 at 02:59 PM.

Katones welcome and stickyvibes to you
    Meridith hi!
    Peta Hi not much planed for VD may DH will surprise me
    Kell hope your dreams come true this cycle
    Belle: Sorry I can't help on the spotting hope all is well
    Sharon: So glad your cycle is going well

nattty Guest

Hi Girls
    We had only one Blastie defrosted and was a hatching Blasto by the time they put it back in. However it was still in catheter when they checked and they had to go back in - saga - so my question is anyone know of anybody getting pregnant when this happens? I so don't like my chances it has been a crazy cycle late ovulation day 20 and transfer was day 26 of a 28 day cycle - so if I get my period tomorrow AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH. Hopefully the three slimey pessies are doing there job to keep her away. Pity the FS can't do his - he must put back hundreds of embies a week - why stuff up my perfect little Blastie?

Will post personals when have time to read back over posts - hi to you all
    Natty

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast