Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - July 2008

Hey Nicole great to see you back..

I have been drinking lots and lots so hopefully it will help. How did you feel after EPU? Any signs of OHSS?

Hey Paula, I had the EPU on Friday mid morning and then felt like gold on the Tuesday.
    The worst was over the weekend when I felt like a big fat cow but the more water I drank after the EPU the better I felt.
    Keep guzzling those litres...

got a bit of time to reply now? not much as i need to have a shower and get ready for bed.

bel: your friend is lucky to have you as a support, i would hate to be going through this on my own.
    tell that nasty af to stay away until she invited. good luck

tl: how are you feeling after et?, 2 embies, wow. Tigerlinda is going to have twins. that'd be good.
    stick little bubs.

possums: good luck and we all need a complain evry now and then. don't worry. hope you feeling beter. xx

missk: how are you going?, it seems like ages you've been in hospital. wow 23kg! i didn't even put on that much when i was pregnant!!, you must feel so yuk.
    still hoping that at least one bub has stuck, maybe two would be good.

janie: hoping bub is sticking and you feeling well. how is your sisters bub going? hope all is well.ooxx

paula: good job with those follies, good luck on wed for epu.

nicole: good to see you back.

afm: well that stupid af ?! what is wrong?!
    i phoned clinic and now they want me to wait another month for bubsicle tfer, so it will be in september now, my stupid body has gone haywire.
    i know it will give bub best chance but hey i am an impatient woman.
    anyway think positive. it can't stick if i keep getting af evry 2 weeks!!
    smile and breathe, remember, just self talk.

Havent been around for a little while, went on holiday for a week which was nice.
    Miss K - Oh my goodness hon, that is just terrible. I thought 12kg was bad - 23kg is horrific!!! Am hoping that it starts to sort itself out soon hon, I know how painful it can be. Big (((HUGS)))
    Will keep my fingers crossed for a positive results for you

Nicole, hi- welcome back...good luck on the next step in your journey and may it bring success

Bec-d - hope you had a nice relaxing holiday!

JBM- sorry you have to wait now for the FET...it's frustrating when our bodies don't cooperate! and i can relate to being impatient!

Paula- good luck with EPU!! just drink lots, as the others say and you'll hopefully be just fine.

Janie- hope that cramp meant little embie is implanting and getting comfy in there!

Miss K- hope you are doing ok

Bel- hello...gotta love rushing off to work each day hey

as for me...doing better today...had acupuncture yesterday which helped me relax. so am now less grumpy . Three more sleeps!

Hi all...just a quick question...after EPU, for how long are you supposed to keep drinking lots of extra water?

Possums they like you to drink for the TWW around 2 litres

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA, things have been very hectic.

Wow it's taken me ages to catch up on all that's been going on and it seems like things are going well for most of you anyways!

Tiggerlinda: I am so so rapt for you, two embies on board, how exciting, such great news. I can't wait for you to post news of your twins!! That would be sooo cool. Good luck with the TWW, I was terrible through it but there's a surprise at the end that is worth waiting for. Sending you loads of Pink or blue or both????

Possums: Not long now, hang in there, any signs?? I'm for you and your little sticky one xoxox

Miss K: I'd been reading through the posts and you were missing so I thought it mus tbe bad OHSS. I hope you mend real soon and that there is a bfp just around the corner for you, you deserve it with all you are going through. I hope things start to look up for you and you can go home to be with DF soon. Thinking of you.

AngelBabies: Where are you? I miss your crazy sense of humour! What's hapening with you?

JBM: How frustrating for you. Sometimes things are out of our control but I know what you mean about being impatient and wanting to control everything. I hope your body gets itself right for Sept FET, you would have some nice news for everyone by Christmas, wouldn't that be lovely. Everything happens for a reason. Keep breathing and keep smiling.

Paula: Fantastic follie numbers and sizes, such good news! Good luck for EPU tomorrow, hoping for lots of good eggies. I was reading some of you older posts, don't stress about your age, everyone is different and we don't all have fully functional girly bits so it's about each individual persons journey. Wishing you all the best, I'll be checking in!

Janie: I hope the cramp was for all the right reasons too! If it's anything to go by, I had cramps through the two week wait with a bfp at the end. I was sure it wasn't going to be but there was definitely something going on in there. Count down til 23rd. Ooh so exciting.

Meredith: Hoping that TWW is flying by!

GIRLS: I've got a really good feeling about everything going on in here

FOR EVERYONE

AFM: 6w3d pregnant and feeling exhausted. I had an ectopic scare, my first time in an ambulance very scary but that got ruled out. BT each week show bhcg is rising nicely. Had another BT this morning so waiting on those results. Scan booked for 23rd July hope to see a heartbeat. Even though I got the positive result, there are a whole new set of worrys on my mind.

Much love to all, cannot wait to hear more good news.

xoxox

Morning ladies - and what a wonderful day it is! I tell you, I think this acupuncture thing has just made me so calm, relaxed and happy that it is ridiculous!

TL - great to here about your 2 embies and welcome to the TWW! This is going to be a very POSITIVE month, I can feel it.

Possums - good to hear that you are feeling a little calmer today. Just remember that you have a high level of hormones racing round in your body after a stim cycle, so that can explain where some of the "madness" comes from Glad to hear you are doing well and bring on the 3 sleep count down!

BecD - welcome back and GL with your FET in August.

Janet - My sister and my nephew are both doing well. My nephew continues to amaze us every day. He is so tiny, but such a little fighter. He is starting to look a bit more "real" and is very cute. He has his good days and his bad, which is to be expected, but he is a determined little man and is making his parents very proud of him.

NicoleS - Welcome back. I'm sorry that last cycle wasn't the one for you, but here's lots of to you for your next cycle.

Paula - that is great news about Wednesday? So when would your transfer be? Can't wait to see you in the TWW.

To anyone I have missed - much

Janie xxx

Thanks ladies for all the warm welcomes

Paula, all the best for your EPU tomorrow. Can't wait to hear have many lovely eggies you get

Janie, glad to hear that the acupuncture is going well. Only 8 more sleep till your BT...bring on that BFP

Bec D, hope you had a great holiday ..DH and are are heading for for a mini break this weekend and can't wait...

JBM, I'm sorry to hear that you have to wait till September for FET. I'm sure it is very frustrating...

Possums, sending you lots of for your pg test latter this week.

TL, sending you lots of

AFM, nothing happening. Waiting on FS to come back from his conference and will speak to him next week about our next step.

To everyone else Hope everyone has a nice day

Goodness.... You work for a few days and you miss the swap over to the new thread and wonder why you dont get emails about new posts.... I thought you had all gone quiet.....

I m not going to try and go back and catch up, I ll just go from here.....

Wow - turn off the computer for the w/e and now I've got all this catching up to do!

Bel - Good that your FS is so understanding. its nice to have someone who will work WITH you.
    Hope yo can sort the work stuff out. If I could quietly give my opinion, I would say take a break from work if you can afford to. I dropped my hours significantly after my second m/c . I realised how deserpately I wanted a child and that work would always still be there.It just can get so hard to go through AC whilst working. I got pg with my DS after the change and he made it safely into this world

Possums - counting the days girl!

MissK - so sorry for all you are going through and praying things improve very soon. Hopefully the scan next week will bring some joy into this horrible situation

Janie - Good on you for being so positive. Wish I felt that good!! have realised we will be ahving BT on the same day. Go the double BFP!!

TL - hope those 2 little embies are sticking tightly

Paula - GL tomorrow. Hoping for great eggies without any after effects. I am sure your FC wouldn't be going ahead if they were really worried about OHSS

JBM - stupid bodies, why don't they just do what we want them to!

Tigergal - Hoping the 23rd is a lucky day for you,janie and myself!

AFM - not much to report. This TWW is dragging as usual. Have an appt with FS tomorrow which i booked weeks ago just so I can discuss a plan B if things don't go as planned this time. Hoping I don't actually need a plan B, though.

Hello ladies,

Bit of a selfish post today as i am in a hurry. Have to get lots of things finished up at work as ill be having the rest of the week off.

Had the trigger last night at 11.30pm and have felt a little uncomfortable today. Im trying not to think too much into the whole OHSS stuff for now. Im just going to take it one day at a time and keep guzzling down my water! Hopefully all goes well.

I will check in with you all either late tomorrow or Thursday.

Take care lovely ladies

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh Good Luck for tomorrow Paula :goodluck2:

Let us know how you feel after EPU.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Janie xxx

Paula :goodluck2: for tommorrow

Hi everyone,

Good luck for tomorrow Paula!

How are you going MissK? My thoughts are definitely with you!

Well not much happening here - starting the injection to stop me ovulating tonight, had first session of acupuncture and I'm feeling good, and tomorrow first scan and blood test...so I'm pretty much it is all going to be good.

I feel like I have saddlebags down there - and they feel kind of itchy, which is weird!I even did an impression of a western movie at work yesterday when someone asked me how I was feeling...

Anyway...

Hi girls,

Sorry for no personals tonight. I can't believe that I've been gone long enough for a new thread to start and be on the 2nd page. Work's been so hectic lately that it's been long hours & now there's threats of us losing our jobs. So much for no stress this time!

As for the IVF stuff; I took the last pill on Friday night and impatiently waiting for AF so I can start the injections (& a day away from work so I can travel to Sydney for the 1st BT & collect our supplies). I've had no side affects (except for occasional mood swings so DH says) so far, which is such a change from the severe headaches last time. Been following your advise and constantly drinking so hopefully this is a positive sign for things to come.

BTW, I will never complain about gaining 8-9kg again. Thanks for keeping things in perspective!

Sending & to everyone!

LL

Paula, good luck! Hope it all goes really well

Hello izzylou and Kateb, glad your cycles are moving forward. I am always impatient for things to hurry up!
    izzylou sorry work is so stressful

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast