Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - July 2008

:goodluck2: Paula, I hope you get lots of good eggies today.

My thoughts are with you xoxox

MissK: Hope you are feeling a bit better today, one day at a time, I hope things settle down for you soon and you get a confirmed bfp soon

to everyone else, hope you all have a good day wherever you may be

Girls, sorry for no personals...am just freaking out a bit, as had some very faint pinkish discolouration when I went to the loo this morning...like very very light spotting i guess. My period would be due today. blood test due in two days. what does this mean??? Last visit to the loo revealed nothing at all...back to normal. I have no cramps or anything else different.
    they said not to expect a period as I am on pressaries and most women, even if not pregnant, won't get a period. I know even if i did have light bleeding, it could be something ok, light implantation bleeding, but still...i am wondering, does this mean it's all over for this cycle??? I am so tense and nervous waiting anyway, and this has me really worried. Plus with the hormones and all, I am quite teary, and am trying to work.

Possums darling - it is not over until BT. PUPO - Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. It is quite normal to be pregnant and have light bleeds early on. My sister had constant light bleeds in the first 12 weeks.

When I had my stim cycle I was on Crinone (not sure if that is what you are on). This can irritate your cervix and cause it to bleed. I didn't bleed properly before my stim cycle BT, but did have some old dark blood the day before mixed in with the Crinone (TMI!).

If you have been told that you should not bleed regardless, then I would call your clinic.

Sending you lots of and and great big to you.

Janie xxx

Thanks Janie. I think I might call my IVF nurse and ask.

Hi All,

Possums, I hope you are doing ok. I'm thinking of you

All my other friends, my thoughts are with you all too. I have had a really hard weekend and am just trying to get my emotions sorted out at the moment. I'm checking in on you all though a couple of times a day. I'll post again when I'm feeling a bit better.

Hugs all
    Bel

bel

Janie xxx

Bel, hope you are feeling a little better.

I just posted my update in the TWW thread. Basically, I am not feeling too hopeful. Experiencing light bleeding and cramping, very worried its AF. Nurse says not to rule anything out until my blood test, so we'll see what Friday brings.

Bel - hope you are okay.

Had a close friend announce her pregnancy today - first month trying of course. Love her to death but it get more painful each time. Cant wait to start our FET next cycle, just want AF to hurry up and arrive!

Hello ladies,

Thanks you all for your kind wishes All went well yesterday. I got 19 eggs!! Before i went into theatre, the dr who did the procedure came in to introduce himself and looked at my file and nearly fell over when he read my file and it said 30 follies. He said it will most definately be a freeze all cycle. But when i woke up and checked the back of my hand, it said 19. So now im waiting for the call today to find out 1. how many fertilised and 2. if i will be having a transfer on Monday. I really really hope i do have the transfer but at the same time, if i dont, i will be totally ok with it. I rather not get sick with bad OHSS. Im just really happy that i wont be having EPU for some time again. Surely with 19 eggs i have to have a few FET's up my sleeve should i need them now or in a few years hehe.

As for how i feel, well when i woke from EPU i was really sore. On the way home i started to feel nauseous and by the time we pulled into our driveway, i was sick all over the front garden. Not a pretty sight for the neighbours But other than that, i have been feeling really good. No pain just a bit uncomfortable at times, except my throat actually. I hate how they put the tube down your throat, it always makes my throat hurt!! I started on the Crinone last night. I hate that stuff. Its soooo yucky! I also had 1.5 lts of water yesterday but will start the 3L daily today. So as i said earlier, i am now waiting on the nurses to call me and answer some questions.

Possums hang in there. Hope all goes well and you get some good news tomorrow.

Bel hope you feel better soon.

BecD I hope AF arrives for you soon. I totally understand how you feel about hearing other people announcing their pregnancies when they "fall by accident" or after just 1 month of trying. I guess we just have to stay positive and remember that this all makes us stronger women and we will appreciate our children a lot more when we finally have them in our arms.

Janie how are you going? Hope all is well.

MissK how are you feeling? I really hope you are getting better and have some wonderful news for us in regards to your HCG levels.

BecD, I totally relate to how hard it can be hearing news a friend has fallen pregnant very easily, I have been in the same situation and while I am happy for them, it's hard not to feel sad, or a bit jealous, or even annoyed it couldn't have happened that way for us too.

Paula, 18 eggs, great news! let's hope lots fertilised overnight and grow strongly
    hope you are feeling ok today.

as for me...still experiencing some bleeding and cramping. I know nothing is set in stone one way or the other until tomorrow's blood test, but it's hard to feel hopeful right now.

Paula - WhooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great result. I am sure that you will get some frosties out of that. I tell you, doing a FET cycle is so much easier on your body and you mind! Not that I think you will need that as I am you get to have your embie in you on Monday (we'll have 2 days together in TWW)... and that you get your BFP out of this cycle.

Possums - I'm for you and your little embie. I know it is so hard to stay positive at this time, but just remember how strong you are. No woman who goes through IVF can be anything but strong. I know that you are feeling it extra bad due to your experience with you little angel. Know that they will be looking down at you now with lots of love.

BecD - I think all of us in here can relate to how you are feeling. Its so hard to see other people falling so easily when it is taking time for all of us. One day when we have our babies in our arms, we will reflect on this time as an important part of our lifes even though it is painful now.

AFM - still not much going on here. I'm now in the OWW with 6 sleeps to go until BT. Still not feeling any symptoms or side effects of the medication (hopefully that is a good thing!) News on my nephew is that he has put on weight nicely. When he was born he weighed in at a mere 669 grams, but then went down to a terrifying 555 grams! Good news is that as of yesterday he was back to 670 grams. And my sister got to have her first cuddle with him on Tuesday evening which was just so special.

Hi to anyone I have missed.

Janie xxx

Wow I can't keep up so I will send out some and
    Phew it has been busy.

Me: Last Pregnal yesterday and AP this morning which was really great back to AP in 10 days I have this wierd pulling sensation in my tummy not sure if that is due to streached muscle or bubs snuggling in

Tiggerlinda.... "pulling sensations" .... same here.. that and twinges... constantly, same as when I had the twins, like the body is getting ready for something (bubs hopefully)..... I m in the second week of TWW so fingers crossed for both of us

Thanks AB I hope so sending some your way are you coming to the meetup on the 26th at New Farm Park?

I work weekends .... mind you if I test on the 23rd and its positive... I will be doing a whole lot of nothing for a few weeks... play safe

Paula, let me just start by saying OMG!! I was so glad I was sitting when you said 19 eggies...the prospect of never having to do another EPU must be such a relieve
    Can't wait to hear your update latter today...

Possums, hang in here....sending you for tomorrows blood test

Janie, 6 more sleeps till your PG blood test ...

AFM, am at day 15 and geeze the O pains are strong this month..wonder if it has anything to do with the STIMS from last month?
    Did any of you ladies have very strong pains and lots of CM (sorry TMI) after doing a cycle?

As for everyone else big may we gets lots of BFP.

Janie what fantastic news about your nephew. And your sister getting her first cuddle must be just magic. So great to hear all is going well. And great to hear all is well with you too. Not long now. Yay we get to be in the TWW together even if its just for two days

Nicole, make sure you get in lots of BD over the next few days hun.

The clinic called and out of the 19 eggs, 10 were mature and out of the 10, 9 have fertilised So i am very happy with that! They will ring continue to ring me to let me know how many keep growing nice and strongly. As for the transfer, it will be on Monday unless OHSS kicks in and i start bloating etc. So im guzzling the water like its going out of fashion! 2L down so far and 1 bottle of gatorade. I have lost count of how many times i have been to the toilet today! So now its really just a waiting game.

Great News Paula....sending your embies lots of
    Keep growing little ones......
    Did you do a short cycle? If so what meds were you on/dosage?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast