Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - July/August 2006

OMG Cherie - I just read your post! Congratulations, that is the best news - you have made my Monday morning!

Hi to everyone else - hope your all doing well

~*SparQ*~ Guest

Can I join in? (hope I'm doing this right!? )

Never really been one to join in the chatter, but this is LTTTC, so I'm a little more at ease (if that makes sense)

Name - Sheri
    State - QLD
    My Previous Cycle Length - 26-33
    Cycle Type - OI
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC - 20 months TTC# 4 (14 months #1, 24 months #2, 33 months #3)
    Medications - Metformin, Clomid 150mg (cycle #9) (Previous multiple Clomid, 3 IUI, 1 IVF/PGD, 1 ICSI/PGD - all failed)
    Important Dates - Friday 13th Oct FS (3rd 6 monthly visit) will be discussing a monitored cycle with FSH.

skyelar Guest

Woo hoo Cherie congrats hon!
    Can't wait to see you in the pg forums!

oh cheri what wonderful news!! Congratulations!

Hi Sheri...welcome to our little thread. You'll find everyone in here absolutely lovely, and if you need a shoulder to cry on, or any help with anything, then feel free to ask. Fingers crossed you get your BFP really soon...

Welcome Sheri! Hope your stay is short and sweet

hey guys i guess i better be a more frequent member in here, Dh and i have decided to give ivf a go next month. So a fortnight to go till im down regging.

im nervous and excited....but i THINK im ready?

~Jane~ Guest

Danni, I won't be far behind you, DH and I are meeting the nurses etc next friday and then we start the next cycle, I am CD27 today and have PMS from hell at the moment so only 4 weeks to go (ish)

Sheri - welcome aboard

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, gosh it helps the sanity coming in here, plus it's really helpful I have an idea now of how to do things and what to expect when we do start

Keen thanks for the tip about the odd hours for the trigger shot, I had that in the back of my mind but wasn't sure. The more I think about it the braver I am getting.

Big Hi to everyone

Hi everyone,

I thought I would pop in and say hi and to send you lots and lots of baby dust.

The first thing I have to say is a big congratulations to cherie. It was so nice to hear some more good news.

It sounds like we may hopefully have a few more BFP in the next few months. I am crossing my fingers for all of you.

I am 5 weeks today. YAY. I went and had a blood test done today as a little paranioa set in. I wanted to make sure my HCG levels were rising and they had really really well so I think it is time for me to relax.

I hope to see you all soon but I will make sure that I pop in.

Lots of Love Linda xxxx

Hey Danni, that is great news that you guys are going IVF next cycle - you know I have everything crossed and hoping like mad you get your miracle, sweetheart.

And Jane - you should have more faith in yourself, you are more courageous than you give yourself credit for I tell you - I have faith in you and you'll be jabbing away at yourself like an old hand in no time (it honestly is not all that bad).

Linda im so proud of you! Im going through MIVF in 2 weeks as well! I hope i get a bfp straight up too.

thanks so much keen

Jane: bring it on! bfps together!

Glad to hear everything is going along well Linda

Sheri - welcome to the thread

Danni & Jane - goodluck with your appointments - it would be so good to have 2 BFPs at once in here

dont forget we just had 2 bfps at once! sherie and linda

and then there will be 4 or 5 at once soon!

Thats wonderful news Linda!!!!

Welcome to the thread Sheri, the girls are a wonderful support and i'm sure you will love it!!

Hope everything is going well for you Allie, and i've got my fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you Janee, thinking of you both!!

Danni, Kells and Jane fingers crossed for you and your upcoming cycles girls, wishing you all the luck in the world!!

I'm going for my scan a day early tomorrow as i am on night shift tomorrow night and kim will be on an early shift so it made a 7.30 appt a little tight on Thursday so my doc said it would be ok to come in a day early, not that he can make a decision about the cycle then as it will only be day 5 of FSH, but at least we will have some idea about how i am responding to the FSH this time around!! Speaking of work i am running late for it now! Have a great day ladies!

janee Guest

Hi all...just a quick one, gotta do the census stuff tonight... BFN for me- for once I got the nasty witch before the final blood test, so no great surprises there....Have to decide to IVF end of the month or leave it till Sept....better decide tomorrow, as the clinic want to know. Any thoughts????
    Hope all are well....
    Janee

~Jane~ Guest

Janee - Sorry to hear about your BFN, don't know what to advise re when to IVF next but good luck

Danni - imagine us BFP'ing together, how cool would that be, seeing we are both MIVF girls, hey I have seen your piccies on your homepage so I will keep an eye out for you around the traps

Keen - I am getting better with being positive about things, I think it's the fact DH wants to contribute and help and I would rather just do it myself but I don't want him to feel left out, he's such a sweetheart and his heart is in the right place but it is slightly freaking me out

Allie, Boo, Shan, Megan and Zap - big hi

Gosh I had the worst day, I am CD 28 and have the most ferral PMS (again!) my friends had their baby today and he rang to tell me and it really knocked me for 6. I went outside at lunch time and rang my mum and cried and cried down the mobile to her. I couldn't believe it, you know how it is when everyone keeps beating you to it. I think the girls at work picked up on it, the girl next to me brought me a treat and after work we all stayed back and talked about it a bit. I don't normally talk about it with them but I couldn't keep it in today. I always try to keep it together and "keep up appearances" but pretty much just talked about it today and our miscarriage, they were all really understanding, it's hard though as half the office is pregnant and I don't want to be the downer IYKWIM.

Oh well, I am thinking an early night is in order, I should be studying but I don't think that is going to happen at this late hour

Jane: you will have to let me know what days you have appointments there! It would be nice to meet for a coffee

Which Dr are u using?

Hello Everyone

Have been a bit busy with work (in sydney for conferences etc)

Big congrats to Cheri - what wonderful news

Megan - I read the bit about you doing your own trigger - oh so brave - I wussed out and went to the local emergency ward ! So couldnt do that, it hurt like hell !!!

Janee - Sorry about the BFN, Goodluck with the next round - fingers crossed

Jane Big hugs sweetie i hope you feel better. So can relate to you at the mo !

Hey Deb - hows it all going ??? Re the full bladder, it supposedly makes the uterus get in a better posi as the bladder is underneath it and holds it up (not sure if this is b/c my uterus is backwards - just like me heh heh)

Danni - good luck, i Hope it all goes well for you.

Well for me AF showed up on Monday,dam witch, 2 days early. So another BFN, arrggh !!! Already booked in for the next round (FET)at the end of the month and will probably have a break after that. I can so understand people getting over it.

Take care all and sending lots of positive vibes

Sar

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast