Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - July/August 2006

Julia - Fingers crossed for a nice BFP!

Melanie - I'll send you some - we all need some more of it in here anyways!

Sophie - I might just buy that lotto ticket - cant hurt, can it?

Hi Ladies

Well i had my last scan before EPU this morning and i have EIGHT follies!!! Well Dr H said 4 and a possible on the right and 2 and a possible on the left so i am counting them all!!! He said that he hopes to get at least 6 eggs and out of that 3 or 4 good embryo's so i go for EPU Monday and ET on Thursday!!! How exciting...I still have the flu, i have been having temps and rigors and sweating it out and taking nurofen etc, so hopefully i should beat it by Monday and pray to god by Thursday, i have to be well for the ET Dr H said...

Thank you all so much for your support this month, i really appreciate all your encouraging words as i dont have anyone in Real Life to talk to about it all who understands what we go through...

Best of Luck to everyone, fingers crossed for you all, I have a date with the couch and a movie and some Honey & Lemon drinks

YAYE Megan & Kim! Hee hee - Eight is Great! Now you go and rest and get better, before transfer.... Grow and Flourish little follies! Good Luck for Monday

Quote Originally Posted by melbel
    Oh Cherie....seeing as my birthday brought you good luck with you getting a BFP and all, I think I am due some babydust....any colour will do !
    Absolutely lol. Here are a few wheelbarrows full

Just popping in quicky to say thank you so much to everyone for all your lovely congratulations posts. I've been away camping for the last week, so it's been so nice to come back and read all the BB updates.

It seems weird to move away from LTTTC ... I feel like this has finally become the most comfy place for me, since I moved away from TTC 6+ months, and now I'll need to move on again.

Leaving lots of babydust for everyone else ... hope you all follow me into PGALTTTC

BTW *SparQ* - welcome to LTTTC. You're probably best off emailing your details to one of the moderators listed on the first page of this thread, to make sure that they see it and add you onto the front page. HTH

sophabulous Guest

Yay twomums! That is excellent news... here's hoping for a BFP very soon!

Thanks for the babydust Cherie... I'll grab it with two hands!

I have five fertilised eggs!!!

I'm really happy, it feels like two major hurdles are behind us. We are having a day 5 transfer, so I'm hoping with all my heart that they will continue to thrive in culture media until then.

I'm a bit surprised about how knocked about I feel after the EPU yesterday - still rather sore and completely Panadol dependent. Could just be that my expectation of being fully back to normal today was a bit unrealistic - how have other people found the recovery stage?

Julia greetings, and good luck when you test!

Megan terrific news about your follies, we'll be having our ET about the same time! Take care over the next few days.

Keen it would be just fantastic if you have success this month...your chart looks great! I have everything crossed for you.

Sprinklying more babydust in this room...

sophabulous Guest

Allie - yay!! Way to go - sorry you're a bit sore after the EPU but hopefully it will be the first and last you will have to go through

Allie - I have always been fairly sore after OPU, usually for a few days even. It'll all be worth it when you have success in a little over two weeks from now! BTW Five is a Fabulous number and Im sure they will Divide and Conquer!

Morning girls...

I just wanted to pop in quickly and wish all of you all the best for this cycles. There are quite a few of you at the crucial stages, so know that i'm thinking of you all and praying for positive outcomes for all of you....

And of course sending lots of love and babydust to the rest of you too...

Well, i've been reading up on all your posts, but haven't been posting much lately. We're still taking our break, so i don't really have much to contribute with what's happening with me at the moment, but know that i'm with you through your journeys....

Love to you all...

~Jane~ Guest

Allie - well done, thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for you

Shan - you sound like me, I don't have much to report at the moment either, we are waiting to see the nurses and counsellor on Friday and then it's a few more weeks wait. For someone who never had much patience this whole process has really taught me to settle down and go with the flow a lot more.

Megan - well done with your follies, I'll be thinking of you too

Dani- we are seeing Dr Hale at MIVF, we see him again on the 21st and then it's all systems go next cycle

Hope everyone else is well, I really must post more often but we are at the stage where there is not much happening, I am sure that will change in a few weeks.

Anyway, it's a beautiful day here in Melbourne so I am going to head out and make the most of it, have a great day everyone

babyformel Guest

Hi Everyone
    I hope its ok to post here.
    I just wanted to say hi, and I have my fingers crosses for everyone.
    I am currently on day 4 of my medicated FET cycle. With a bit of luck we will actually get to do a transfer this month. I'm amazed how used to needles I am now. Before IVF I was totally scared of any kind of needle.On my very first IVF cycle DH had to give me the injections because I couldn't bear to do it myself. Now I just get on with it.
    Take care everyone

Hi Mel,

Goodluck with your FET I am currently waiting for my FET I start tracking etc next Saturday. It feels like an eternity since I last did anything. My thoughts are with you for a BFP!!

Default I'm Still Sick!!

Hi ladies

I still have the flu, at least my body aches and pains have subsided, but now i have a snotty nose and a chesty cough, not the worst in the world, but it can't be good for having a general anaesthetic tomorrow...has anyone had EPU without a general??
    I'm freaking out that they will cancel it or maybe they can give me a nerve block or epidural or something? God i hope so...thanks everyone for your support, my brain is cotton wool at the moment, cant think so wont try...thinking of you all tho.

Hello All

Gee so much has happened this week.

Alli - good luck with the embies !! That is so exciting good luck

Megan - I hope all your follies went well and you are resting up nicely, good luck tomorrow.

Deb - How are you going, did you go ahead with the transfer ??? You are a good little chooky - could put you into business !!!! I hope it all went well and you are feeling better after the EPU.

Hi ya Shan - I hope you are going well on your rest. Sometimes it is good to take a step back and have a break. I am thinking that after this FET I may do that also, just have to talk DH around!!!

Take care everyone else and fingers crossed for everyone

Keen thanks for the info, I’m still a bit sore and crampy, not sure if it is because of the surgery or hormonal chaos, but I guess it is likely to be a bit of both. It’s not really a problem now, and I'm sure I'll be fine back at work tomorrow.

TwoMums Sorry to hear you’re still sick – what terrible timing. I think there are other anaesthetic options for EPU, but don’t quote me. Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you.

Hi Mel welcome to the thread and all the best for your FET. And good luck to Ali too!

Soph well done regarding your weight loss (I think maybe I read that in another thread). Huge achievement...hope you give yourself a big pat on the back, or maybe even retail therapy or something that's similarly rewarding!

Tomorrow I should get news about my fertilised eggs…so much hoping that we can put another hurdle behind us for this cycle.

sophabulous Guest

Good morning girls!

In one word... YAAAAAAAAY!!!

A huge whopper of a 18mm follie was waiting for me on this morning's scan. I could hardly contain my excitement when my FS saw it on the screen, pointed his finger at it and smiled. He didn't have to say anything and I knew exactly what it meant (after all these internals, I should be a sonographer I'm so good at it!)

And, just our luck, hubby is working tonight even though FS has told us try and BD tonight and tomorrow. I have to give myself a trigger tonight, and I have another one scheduled tomorrow week for LPS.

So, I am faking a migraine and coming home after lunch today just to ravage my husband!! What fun...! I'm so giddy with excitement I'm like a kid in a candy store... PLEASE let it be our month this month!

I'm convinced it was all of your lovely thoughts and well wishes for my increased FSH dosage so just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone to help me O!! LOL

soph: that is fantastic! Im so happy for you! Have fun tonight

Well done Soph! Good luck and have fun!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast