Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June/July 2008

Miss K sweetie little bubba stick for mum please she is trying very heard for you

Well Dr Das saw 10 Follies today most at 18mm so we trigger tonight Epu friday and day 3 transfer Monday

tiggerlinda... thrilled for you.... congrats.... smothering you with sticky vibes and baby dust

Miss K- I really hope you can come home from hospital soon and feel much better quickly...I hope the little one in there sticks there!

tiggerlinda- congrats! exciting, and good luck for EPU

bel- glad you are starting to feel better

janie...hope ET went well!

as for me...just had good news...one of our remaining two embryos has been frozen! yay. One little bubsicle waiting for us for down the track (praying we won't need it just yet, because the little one in me is going to stay there!)

Congrats Possums... thats great news... maybe bubsicle will be bubs little brother or sister

Possums great news about you bubsicle

HI Everyone,

TL - That is great news We will be in TWW together.

Possums, fantastic result about getting a frostie!

MissK for you and your little one. Hope you feel better soon.

AFM - We had a beautiful 6 cell embie transferred this morning Unfortunately we lost one embie in the thaw process, but this one transferred was only 4 cells when frozen and once thawed has continued to grow.

I have been beautifully taken care of today by my acupuncturist with both a pre-transfer and a post-transfer session. I am so pleased that I decided to take a day off this time. I really felt rushed the last time and did not want to feel like that again.

to everyone. Sorry if I have missed anyone, but feeling very tired... might go sleep now.

Janie xxx

Kate B i love your tiny farmer and his basket theory - very cute!

MissK you poor thing. 20kg and 2 ltrs... wow. OHSS is very scary. Hope you get better real soon and home by the weekend. I hope too that your little monkey holds on tight.

tiggerlinda 10 follies at 18mm is fantastic. I bet Friday cant come around quick enough for you?!

Possums thats great news that you get to freeze your embie. It will make it much easier for later on down the track when your trying for bub #2

I booked myself in for an initial consult with my local acupuncture place for 5.30pm tomorrow night. They have a whole lot of info on their site about how it helps IVF and PCOS, so im sure they have dealt with this all before. Cant wait to hear what they have to say.

Janie i just saw your post. Well done!! 6 cell embie thats fantastic! I hope it continues to grow lots and lots more and it sticks. Best of luck in your TWW

Janie on embie on board hope all goes well our little bump will be growing soon I hope too with you in the TWW

Paula - AP is so so good I cannot say enough about it rest and relax and enjoy

HI All,
    I am new to this thread so I'll give you all the rundown. Hubby & I tried the natural way for about 6 months but i never got a period at all in that time so seen doc who did what seems like thousands of tests, who then sent me to OB/GYN cause she couldnt find anything. OB/GYN put me on Provera for five days to induce period, then clomid 50mg (days 3-7) and then progesterone test at day 21. He was expecting a to see 25-30 on the results... Mine was 2.9. I didnt Ovulate at all.
    Next round, same deal but 100mg of Clomid. Progesterone result 2.7....
    So this round Im on 100mg clomid plus a day 12 injection of pregnol with a scan. Am on day 4 now so not long till the injection which Im a bit worried about.
    Anyway, If anyone has advise for me that would be great, or even to see if anyone else has been through somthing similar. Its hard when you are new to this and dont really know if its going to work!
    ICU21.

ICU21 it is tough when it is all new but if you have any questions please just ask away

HI ladies, struggling to keep up with everyone but will do my best!

Possums - praying that little embie of yours is well snuggling in deep for the long haul. Little bubsicle will have to wait awhile!!

Bel - sending big hugs to you as I totally understand all that you are going through, I am constantly angry/frustrated at those who pop babies out like rabbits, yet cannot care for them or don't care enough to do so. Hoping you get your own baby to cherish and smother with love very soon

MissK - you poor darl. Hope things are on the improve soon and you get out of hosp. Stick, little bubba, stick!!

Paula - Hope you haven't got to many days of jabbing to go. I've got a nice little patchwork going from all the bruising/needle marks!

janie - great news re your embie transfer. sounds like its a good little one

Tiggerlinda - yipee at such great follie numbers. hope the next few days go quickly and smoothly

Angelbabies - hugs to you at this tough time. EDDs are so hard especially when you are not pg again. Praying this is your lucky cycle

ICU21 - welcome and hoping you are not in here long! I have similar issues with ovulation. Just never got preiod after coming off pill. I did a few rounds of clomid plus a monitored clomid/pregnyl cycle a few yrs ago. I did fall pg with the monitored cycle but sadly m/c that angel at 7 weeks. MOved to puregon/IUI after this as there was some concern re clomid's effect on my lining.
    Anyway, don't be to worried re the pregnyl trigger. yes it hurts a little but it is all worth it if you get a bubba. The u/s monitoring is far better than doing it "blind" as at least you will know if you are developing follies on the clomid. If not, then no point in continuing on it. I must admit, although more expensive, I much prefer the puregon cycles - seems to be better response for me. But, plenty of people get great success with clomid so hoping you are one of them

Me -Well, back in the TWW for me. Had my IUI yesterday and judging by my aching ovaries, have certainly ovulated. Praying this is my time, not only to get pg again but to have a baby that makes it into the world alive and well. Man, I just can't stand this endless waiting! 2 weeks can be a very long time especially when you just do it over and over again!

Evening my friends,

Paula- I hope your initial acupuncture appointment went well. I hope you get as much out of it as I do.

ICU21- Welcome to our little group of TTC friends. You'll showered with great advice and support from everyone in here. I'm on IVF so can't really give you any specific advice on your treatment but hope I can be of some support to you.

MeredithD- Thanks so much for your kind words and understanding.I so so so hear you about the TWW. I hope for you though that the time flies and with a great outcome at the end and a happy 9 months to follow.

Janet- Hi there..how are you doing??

Miss K- Man what a time you have had. I really hope you are on the mend now and the draining of the fluid has helped your discomfort. I have everything crossed for you that your levels continue to rise beautifully and that this is your time. Look after yourself...sounds like you are in good hands.

TL- Hope your trigger went well....How exciting- EPU Friday. So happy for you having great numbers.

Possums- YAHOO!! Congrats on the frozen embie..You must be so happy with. How's the TWW going for you?? Are you keeping busy?

Janie- Congrats for the little one on board today. I hope your TWW is easy breezy and I too wish I was there with you.

So much happens here when you don't log in til late at night!!!

AFM am so so happy to report I actually got out of the house today. Ok, so it was to go to my GP but I did also manage to get some groceries too. Was just such an achievement for me to be out and about. Am not too comfortable tonight after my adventure but am sure I'll feel much better after a big sleep.

Am off to see my FS for a post op check up on Fri and to see what is happening with my next cycle.It's my 1st cycle with the new FS, have 4 embies frozen and I know he is going to thaw all of them. I just need him to control everything with my body though, as I never have a regular cycle and I need to fit everything in around my job and my time off. AF is 3 days late now but that is nothing unusual for me...she didn't visit for 63 days earlier in the year!!

NIght all and all the best for eveyone moving into the TWW

Hugs Bel

Meridith.... Aching Ovaries....goodness... sometimes it feels like you lot have a microphone or camera near my place..... I ve been walking around all day.... (just DH and I at home)... moaning... going.... OHHH MY OVARIES.... DH finds it highly amuzing like its part of a comedy routine... when in reality.. they been aching all bloody day.

Meredith - Tww Buddy BFP and bubba for 9 mth journey just calling the stork for you now

Bel - Good luck with Planing

AB - Hopefully the pain is a good sign

Thankyou all for the comments re follie numbers I don't think I have allowed myself to get excited about it just not used to these numbers. Trigger was last night at 9 and tommorrow morn at 8am we will be booking in for EPU

hi all, i am doing fine. got acupuncture again today. should be good . then if af comes on time if nothing changes should be doing bubsicle transfer about 8 th Aug?.
    sorry no personals, too much to do.
    hi to all and lots of sticky vibes for those doing or done tfers.
    good luck

Morning all, hope everyone is having a great day.

Janet - hope your acupuncture is relaxing today and AF arrives on time so that you can get into your FET.

TL - so exciting that you have EPU tomorrow. I will be tonight that you get lots of eggies that all fertilise.

Bel - good to hear that you are feeling somewhat better. GL with FS appointment tomorrow. My FET cycle was artificial due to my cycles being almost non-existant. Perhaps they could help control timing etc with artificial cycle???

MeredithD welcome back to the TWW. Lots of for you.

Icu21 - I started off on Clomid (3 cycles), and it did not work at all for me. Zero ovulation and I also did not feel like myself when I was on it. I then moved to Puergon/Pregnyl and this was successful in the fact that it made me ovulate really nicely, but unfortunately I did not get pregnant. So I am now on IVF/ICSI. You will get used to the injections, but to help with Pregnyl injection, take the vials out of the fridge about 5 minutes before you inject. Also, use a little ice to numb the injection site. GL with it all and ask all the questions that you can as someone in here will almost always have the answer

Paula my friend how did the acupuncture go last night? I am a total convert now. I was so well looked after yesterday both before and after my transfer. When is your first scan?

Possums, how are you feeling? Hope the TWW is not doing your head in too much

Hi AB, Miss K and anyone else I have missed.

AFM, well day after transfer and I feel nothing! It is bizarre doing a FET as you haven't gone through all that stimuation and the EPU etc before hand. When I did my stim cycle, I was still recovering from EPU when I had transfer and the Crinone was giving me all sorts of cramps etc. This time I am still on Progynova and Progeterone Pessaries, but they really aren't having any effect on me so far. I guess I should be thankful that I feel so normal, but I sort of wish that I felt something.

Janie xxx

Hi Janie...hope TWW going OK so far...have left a message for you in the other thread too

JBM - glad acupuncture went well... I love it too. Fingers crossed you can transfer in August

tiggerlinda...good luck for EPU! hope you get lots of nice eggs

Angel Babies...hope those ovaries don't ache too much. It can be painful I know, and quite relentless

Bel- good luck with the FS appointment. And thanks for the TWW encouragement...am hanging in there, with my emotions swinging around. Wish the 18th would hurry up!!

Meredith - good luck with the TWW! May there be joy at the end of it for both of us
    hope you are feeling OK

icu21- welcome! this is a supportive place to be...good luck to you

Miss K- hope you are doing a bit better. hang in there

Hi All,
    Thanks so much for all the replies. I feel a bit in the dark. As much support as DH gives, its just not the same as being able to talk to someone who has been through the same thing! Fingers crossed that the pregnol works.

Janie - Thanks, you have given me hope! If I know I can O then for me that seems half the battle accomplished! I have been pretty down lately and stressing about it. DH tells me stressing wont make it any easier, which i know but just cant help it. Fingers crossed for O!

MeridethD - Thanks for telling me that, I appreciate that would be a hard thing to talk about. I hope that the Pregnol also works for me.

Thanks to Possums and Bel for the welcome and Good luck wishes.

ICU21

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast