Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2008

Hi Everyone,

TL good luck today. both your embies are okay.

White Lotus here's lots of for your blastie.

Janet hope your collection goes well today and you gets loads of eggs.

Scooby here are some more for you.

As for me, had my first scan this morning to check that lining was thin and that my ovaries weren't doing anything. Good news is, we are all clear to get started on stims on Wednesday. Bad news is that DH's sperm test came back not so good. He has had one previously and it was within normal ranges, but this one is not looking great. So looks like we will have to do ICSI. FS did say that if his count is up on the day, then we will just do normal IVF. I can tell DH is devastated. We didn't have much chance to talk as had to hurry to work, but I am worried about him. I have had so much time to become used to the fertility issues that I have, but he/I really wasn't expecting this.

Hope everyone is well.

Janie xxx

Hello ladies,

Hope all are well!

Tiggerlinda hope all went well today! Best of luck!

White Lotus sending you lots of also.

JBM How did you go?

Janie you are roughly one week off from me. I had my first scan today, day 7 of Stims. Still early. The nurse found 4 follies on my right ovary and 6 on the left. E2 came back at 405. Back on Wednesday for more prodding and BT.

Janie well done
    Paula: Thanks

Me well 2 8 cell embies on board so very excited

Hi All

So sorry I have been silent for so long - it has simply been a bit of a slog of late and we lost a few embies and only had one blastie to transfer. Am in TWW and jabbing pregnyl and - as would always happen - work is simply awful and have had to sack someone today.
    Feeling a bit blue but glad to see everyone is kicking along!

Hey TL we are in TWW together!
    Hugs
    A

Hi T.L: thats exiting . lots of sticky

Paula and Jennie, good luck fr the stim. Hope u will get lots of good eggies.

JBM: thinking of u. How did u go with epu.

TL - how exciting honey!!! i so that there is a little goer there!!!

delly - GL hun!!!! big hugs to you for all the cr*p!!

scooby hun - sticky sticky vibes!!!!

GL white lotus, saph (loved the story of the little 4th grader ), name buddy, jbm, kema, bub wishes, pookiegirlba!!

janie, marsha, mollygirl!!

smithy honey - not sure where ur at - just letting u know ur being thought of too!

all ok with me, got 2nd hcg test results today and things are looking so far so good - just taking it one day at a time til 20 May. I'm still hovering of course - cheering u on from the side lines!!!

Woah it s been busy since i was last on here
    Hi everyone and thanks for all the sticky vibes
    Wl soory about your little embies, but so glad you got one thats all it takes, hope its snuggling up in there. Good luck and big hugs.
    Saph: hope your doin good and that discomfort is a good thing crazy isnt it!!
    Marsha: that really is bad i would be ringing equal opportunity and seeing what they say youd think they would at least show compassion !! ive been having acupuncture and different places have different protocals but i would say the sooner you start the better. If nothing else i definately feel more balanced than i usually do in the TWW.
    Tl: go the twins How exciting, well done and loads of sticky vibes coming youre way.
    janet: hope your collection went really well and you make a speedy recovery. Good luck!!
    Janie: Big to you and DH, i think it is so hard for them, because we share a feelings and stuff like that men just wont discuss (well very few men) Hopefully you will get to pickup and it will be all good for him !! Good luck on wed
    DD: how you goin, sorry about your embies but hopefully that little ones a sticker!!
    PLC: that sounds really great, hang in there, i was thinkin the other day im more nervous about getting a BFP i think cause then i have the 8 WW rather than TWW. It such a shame that we cant just enjoy it and celebrate. But i guess that day will come soon like the 20th of MAY

Something else I would like to add after alot of pain on the weekend AP made it dissapear just tiny tender now so so so happy

Well it has been very busy in here today. So a great big good luck and =ve vibes to everyone. As for me Bt results are fine upped my does for the next few days BT and Scan on Friday. Yes they said that the disomfort is a good thing and just par for the course of extremely uncomfortable and cant sleep but all for a good cause. Had a horrible day at works so think I might go crash in front of the TV.

Saph hun yes the discomfort is par for the course but AP has helped me with that

well everyone STOP Worrying, had epu on mon morn, too early . but anyway got 11 eggs all went well.
    they ph today and 7 fertilised ICSI, yeah.
    I asked if any are pink and they just laughed, I'm not joking!! ha ha
    i go in tom for et ( girl one) and then i start the dreaded TWW. not looking forward to it.
    i'm bit sore and tired but i'll let you all know how it goes..
    WL: that tww, hope that little bub sticks!!
    TL: wow two embies Twins for sure!! good luck
    Janie: good luck with stims tom, hope goes well . give you DH a big hug. my DH says he's going to tell everyone he can't be the father if i get preg as he has had vas, he's such a pain.. ha ha.
    Paula:thanks: all went well. hope going well 4 u.
    Delly Doo: TWW, see you in there soon ... yah good luck to you
    plc: good luck and congrats to you
    Saph : good luck

Scooby: counting down the days for you.......

everyone else good luck to all of you , i'll keep you posted.
    janet

Well hi everyone or those who are left here everyone seems to be moving to the TWW thread, hopefully I will be moving there by the weekend. Still extrememly uncomfortable to the point I can hardly move. But sure all will be well on friday.
    JBM well done on the EPU hope all goes well tomorrow. Just choose the one with the pretty pink bows. Will see you in the TWW soon.
    Just a quick question do you all have pregnyl injections in your tww. I have trigger plus four boosters and they make me feel horrible.
    Anyway have a lovely day tomorrow.

JBM well done sweet
    Saph I agree we all seem to be TWW together

Janet thats fantastic! Great numbers. Good luck with ET today!

I hear there are lots of ladies in the TWW now. Best of luck to you all and i cant wait to read your pregnancy announcements

I had my second scan today! This time there were 5 follies on my right ovary and 7 on my left. They were mostly measuring 13mm but there was one on the right measuring 18mm and one on the right measuring 17mm. So still early days. Back on Friday for another scan and then hopefully i will be booked in for collection! The nurse told me that considering my PCOS i have reacted quite nicely so im happy with that. I told her that im pretty scared of OHSS and she said that at this stage it doesnt look like im heading that way but anything can happen.

Have a nice day ladies

well done Paula

Hi Girls

Paula - well done, it sounds like you are moving along really nicely. I also have PCOS, so it is a bit hit and miss how I react to the drugs. My first follicle scan is Monday... hopefully my results will be as good as yours!

Saph, when I was on OI I always had the booster shots of Pregnyl... not quite sure at this stage what I will be on with the IVF/ICSI. I agree though... they make me feel rotten!

Janet... well done you! That is great news, let us know how you go tomorrow

PLC - well done. Everything is looking great so far. I'll be for you.

DD and TL good luck with the TWW. I think that you may already have your BFP's by the time I join the TWW. Can't wait to share your success with you!

To everyone else hope you are all well.

As mentioned, I have started on my first jab today. Finally feel like we are on the way. This down reg cycle has taken soooooo looooooong to get to this stage. But here we are! As a side note, my sister is 19 weeks pregnant (those of you that have been around for a while would have heard my stories of how tough it has been to feel happy for her whilst going through this). Well, I think I have got there... finally! She had a scan yesterday and put the video on U-tube. I managed to watch it today and I didn't feel sorry for myself and I didn't cry! For the first time I felt the joy that I have wanted to feel for her. It was wonderful! And by the way... it is most definitely a BOY!

Janie xxx

Janie thats fantastic about your sister! Its great that you have accepted it and can look forward to being an aunty soon. Good luck with your scan on Monday!

Clinic called back and E2 is at 928. My FS has decided to not increase my dose and see me on Friday for another scan.

barney Guest

hiya to all you lovely girls im wishing you all the luk in the world.

as for me INJECTIONS start today 225iu woohoo so hopefully this time ill get more than 2 eggs and ill be a baby maken machine.so looks like we both started today JANIE so good luk hun and ill be watching you closely

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast