Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - November 2006

~Jane~ Guest

Lou - not offended at all, I just wanted to make sure you guys understood where I was coming from, I guess I am gearing up for next week and need to be ready. Don't you love the written word, it sometimes comes out wrong Your support and everyone elses is wonderful, DH is the same too, trying to tell me to wait and see, so that's all I can do.

Last edited by ~Jane~; November 3rd, 2006 at 07:27 PM.

Jano... I am glad you arn't overly obsessing with this cycle.. I am envious of you... I know if it were me, i would be out of control.. You have done yourself proud with your attitude with your first IVF cycle... I hope this brings you and DH the BFP...

Love and hugs Leis xx

Jane, I think I am in the same frame of mind during this TWW as you are. I have felt a few twinges yesterday and today (with a tiny bit of spotting yesterday) and I have geared myself up for a BFN next week. I'm not thinking about it in a negative way like I have given up or anything, but realistically it is more likely I am not pregnant than pregnant. But, I hope we can both have lovely BFP surprises next week and graduate to the belly buddies finally.

Megan and Jane - i wish i had your attudes with my first cycle - I was sure it was going to work, I was young, healthy (i thought), and i had been pg naturally before (ectopic) but no and i was so so disapointed as the meds gave me all the signs.

Im hoping for you both and i understand where your coming from. It may sound silly to say but as time has gone on and ive done more cycles DH thinks im getting better at it.lol but i know what he meand - im less stressed!

Boo and Rach - So sorry that AF showed up. Lotsa hugs for you both.

BIG hello to everyone else, haven't been on for a week or so, and have been ultra lazy with personals.

Jane & Megan - Am thinking of you both and sending lots of BFP vibes your way.

Nic

How are you going Nic??

Im so hoping we get some graduates from here soon. I am keeping all crossed for you ladies. Chances for us have diminished yet again - hard to believe they can get less than 1%! Looking at possibility of an underlying cause that has not previously been examined - but unfortunately if that is the cause we are facing the guillotine for fertility. But we will hold out hope whilever there is some - although must admit is getting more and more difficult...

Jane, Megan - hang in there guys. Totally understand the 'preparation phase' - some of us just find it easier preparing for the worst rather than building up hope only to have it ripped out from under us, so yes, I agree with your approach. But each to their own. Plus I have found that different IVF cycles I have approached differently - although I do think it is not so much of a conscious decision - more just depending on where you are at the time, mentally I mean.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!! Lets get you all out of here!

~Jane~ Guest

Thanks Keen - preparation phase is a good way of putting it. I agree each to their own, we all have different lives, experiences and reasons for being on IVF so we are all bound to cope differently, and I imagine each cycle will also be different. I am so sorry to hear you have had more bad news, I hope you can get some positive news soon and someone can help. I hope you are coping OK.

thanks Jane. Unfortunately not really coping at all. And doesnt help when my close friend is giving me crap about not seeing me very much lately - this is one who has a 10 month old. I just wish didnt have to always explain our actions to others who dont understand. It sometimes really seems they dont care and just want us to "get over it"... yep, like its that easy...

yeah, so as you can see not my usual cheery hopeful self lately but trying.

Would be good if we could get some of you ladies graduated. That always lifts my spirits...

Hey Keen

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear your news.

I know what you mean about friends too...all of my friends now have babies...and it takes so much emotional energy to just psych myself up to see them, that it just doesn't feel worth it much more...

Anyway just wanted to say that I really hope that you have some great news soon...and I'm thinking of you.

~Jane~ Guest

Keen - don't worry, you don't have to act any other way than how you feel in here, and I think giving your friend a bit of distance at the moment is very sensible. We have friends over last night for dinner with their 2 bubs and I said to DH when they left, don't you feel like we are getting left behind, it's like everyone is a member of this exclusive club and we're not. We are still getting those, "you'll understand when you have children" comments, which drive me insane.

Trying to "get over it" is useless to, you deal with it how you want/can and tell them to bugger off. I really hope things fix for you soon.

Oh Keen.... I'm sending you truckloads of There has to be some fantastic news coming your way soon..... *slaps* to your friend for giving you grief. Thinking of you.

Hey Megan - Things are good here... I think? Seriously though, DH and I had another chat today and he assures me he is ready to get another referral to the FS and that he is doing it because he wants too and not just to make me happy. Not sure if we will do something before or after xmas?
    Not even sure if there is a Dr in town at the moment, so that's our first hurdle. Thanks for asking How's your DH?

Nic

ooohh keen hun, i am sending one huge hug your way sweetie.. and a big to your friend...

I am so sorry that things are going quiet your way at the moment, i really hope soon, that life makes a turn for the better for you and DH.. thinking of you...

everyone else, and Jano, when is your BT? leis xx

jemel Guest

Hi everyone, i am new to this site, my details on TTC should be added to your list shortly. I am currently on my 3rd ICSI cycle, 1st one cancelled due to poor response with puregon, 2nd no eggs fertilised, 3rd ICSI fingers crossed it works. I had my transfer done October 28th and have my BT 15th November. This 2ww is killing me. I have had 3 shots of Pregnyl over the week, 3 days apart, last shot was friday, so i think i might do a HPT this friday...Goodluck to everyone on the 2ww.

Good Luck to you and hoping you get a BFP very, very soon

welcome

jemel Guest

thanks loula.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yay welcome jemel! I'm adding your details as we speak!

jemel Guest

Thank you sushee, i appreciate all the help. Its so friendly here. I love it.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast