Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception ~ October 2006

~Jane~ Guest

Megan - it's a sign FOR SURE. Well done, you must be rapt. Good on you for taking it easy too, I had three days off and was quite sore as well, I am feeling better today and back at work, although my mind is off in baby land somewhere. I started Crinone last night and just insert it before bed time.

Gosh this tww seems to be dragging, says she who is on day 1 of it LOL. I am trying hard not to think about things, but I figure I am going to anyway so I won't beat myself up too much. I went for a wander around the shops at lunch time to keep occupied. I have also quit the coffee again (for the 85th time this year LOL) so my days are feeling reallly long.

Oh well, we will all know soon, won't we.

Hi ladies
    Megan - wow congratulations with your results, thats wonderfull news and it sounds to me that you are haveing a day 3 tf? i guess youve started the crinone? must say im ok with it but had enough by the end of the tww. I cant believe you will be a hole week ahead of me in the wait, but thats good that things are happening quickly for both you and Jane. at least there are no more injections for you.

Jane- i think this wait is the hardest part of it all. The first cycle i did i didnt even consider doing a hpt but was addicted with cycle 3 and 4 so i hope you can hold out. lol i dont know what to do this time.

Boo - im glad that you have got in to see yor gyn and im wishing you all the best for 28th nov although im hoping your'll be pg b4 then.iykwim

Megan and kim - Glad to see you again and im hopeing and praying that IUI is for you. not that i know much about it but i looking forward to hear a BFP from you soon.

Mel im with you on the piles of rubble around the house my trick is to just roatate in each room so that DH thinks im doing a great job at tidying, although it drives me nutts at times too.

Jo - hoping too that your BFP will happen soon for you and dh and that you wont be back to see your FS.

Me - well today i had my 2nd interview and find out on Tuesday if i got the job. I also find out tomorrow if my epu will be on Monday or Tuesday and then plan the rest of the week then. i will be having a day 2 tf (i did hope for day 3) but ill be off work for about four days so hoping TF is on tuesday! having a few pains yesterday but not today which is good.

hi to all and will be back tomorrow

Default Thanks so much Pollyanna

Quote Originally Posted by pollyanna View Post
    Dear Megan and Kim,
    Congratulations on not throwing in the towel. I think it is wonderful that you are both so dedicated to this plight and to each other. When this blessed babe is sent to you, it will be luckiest babe alive to have such devoted parents.

Pauline
    Thanks that was very sweet of you to say. I have to wait until 23rd November for the HSG at this stage ladies, so not sure if we will get an IUI in before christmas, so might be a new year thang!! Fresh start hey!!! Thinking of you all girls xxx

Wanted to say good luck to Jane for your 2WW - I found my first 2ww on IVF to be a shocker so I hope yours is not too bad.
    Good luck to megan too for transfer on Saturday. hope you feel better by then. 6 embies is great but hope number 1 is the lucky one.
    and lou too - hope EPU goes really well. I always look forward to the little sleep.

Transfer went well this morning. We had 5 of our 6 embryos left and the transferred a 7 cell one. I need to wait until Monday to find out how many were suitable to freeze. They would already be little snow bubs by now as they said they would freeze them around lunch time. I really hope they were able to freeze all 4.
    I tell you, nothing is sacred in that transfer is it? lol legs up in the air, bright light, it was all happening!!
    As far as pain goes, yesterday I couldn't move. I needed help to do almost everything, my tummy was so sore. Feeling more human today but kept telling DH yesterday that I was never doing this again! lol
    It's been very quiet in here...hope is everyone is enjoying their weekend!

~Jane~ Guest

Glad to hear the transfer went well Megan, you are right about nothing be sacred LOL DH and I cracked up about that as well. I still don't know how many got to the point of freezing, apparently we get a letter so I should know on Monday as well, I imagine that will come along with the storage account

Anney - you are right about the tww, but I must admit that first day seemed the worst so far, I have just gotten on with it the last two days, no use worrying as it is not going to help I figure, I also have a really busy week ahead of me. I am taking the Jerry Seinfeld approach, I am not counting today because today is almost over LOL, the other thing I am doing is using the pesseries as a count down LOL

Lou - how are you coping this weekend, I bet your ovaries are making their presence felt by now

I better get cracking and get some work done, big Hi to everyone, hope the weekend is going well

well done Megan, i must say im very used to the tf position, hate being desperate for the loo though. i wishing you all the very best and now you and jane are in the tww its so exciting i cant wait to hear you happy news as i know it will be for you both.

Jane i hope im as worry free as you with this cycle i love you approach to life - im a stress head at the best of times! hoping the tww goes super dooper fast for you. i hope youve finished you essay?

Well im happy today as i have my last injection (trigger) at 8.30 pm tonight and ive already had my last spray (yay)

Hi to all and Boo i have everything crossed for you this month

Sorry just wanted to add a little but its a bit grory so juat let me know if its tmi, and it wont happen again

Im feeling really strange this cycle as im having wet cm and feeling like af is going to show up but maybe thats because my ovaries are about to explode!!lol

Hoping that the cm is good and will stick around to help bubba stick.

Also im still tossing up one or two embies anyone can help me out with pros and cons that would be great but i understand that its a personal choice
    Last edited by Loula; October 28th, 2006 at 03:35 PM. Reason: my head is upside down today

How exciting Lou! So pick up Monday then?? It feels like this has flown, and I can't believe that 3 of us will all be in the TWW in a few days!

Just sprinkeling

Megan you are in the tww wait now my lovely im so so soooooooo excited for you i glad that it all went well and dh managed to get a laugh out of it all.

Im thinking a might become a plat member today what do you think

im an impluse shopper !!and having done any today lol

Ps yes pu will be on monday at about 9.30 am woo hoo

~Jane~ Guest

Lou - don't worry, I used to be a stresshead, and it took a few pretty big and defining moments in life to change my outlook, and to be honest a bit of help. And no, I haven't finished my essay and DH is going to kill me if he finds out I have been chatting on here, so shhhh we won't tell him. The stupid thing is so long and boring, I have got 1000 words to go, I am funny the way I write, I seem to get big bursts and then reflect, it drives me insane.

This might help with those of us who do stress, it's a mindful meditation thing I do. When something is worrying you don't automatically try not to think about it, instead really really think about it, close your eyes (unless your driving LOL) and think about it, what will happen if the thought is true, how will it feel, what does the stress feel like, where in your body can you feel it??? and then just sit with it and let yourself have the emotion. Funny thing is when you do it, and let yourself feel, it doesn't build up and keep coming back to haunt you like if you were to try and will it away. As I say it does work for me and it is something I use a lot.

PS Lou - good luck with the trigger tonight

thanks Jane MIL is doing it as she is a nurse. Do you know the first time we did treatment we told everyone as i was sure it was going to work and nothing. the 3rd and 4th time we told no one not even my mum who i tell everything to and we had a bfp. I didnt want anyone to know this time either and for some reason and i dont know how, but EVERYONE does bloody know!!

Oh well i just didnt want every one saying to me ......so did IT work

FIL thinks im very relaxed this time lol

Just posted in the wrong thread!!!lol
    Just became a member and now want to know how do i get a pic?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Here is where you can get the info Lou.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Closing this now. New thread is here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678