Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Hi Pholi, no symptoms here either... I cant test because i had a pregnyl shot 2 days ago, so lm here biting my nails. My blood test is not until next thursday (17dpo), yes, seems so long away, i think pregnyl could still give me a false positive on Monday? I will see if I get to test on Tuesday, in case l don't get af.
Make sure the hpt has not expired
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Thanks so much, juniper. I'll buy some just in case. Mum offered me some of hers awhile ago (she hasn't had a period since April) and I said "nah, I don't use those ones" lol oh well.
I am feeling a bit nervous. I'm hoping Ive taken enough time off (due back at work the Thursday after) but it shouldn't be a problem if I need more time. I had two weeks off for my gall bladder two years ago. Probably could have survived with just one though.
Good luck Pholi and CatyO. I hope you get your bfps
Bookmarks