Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #4

Blue Sky Guest

Sue – am sure they’re implantation spots, hang in there!! :flower:

Hi Gillian! Hope your scan goes well. (Can I ask what IUI is?)

LOL Trish – giraffe and puppies!! You crack me up. :chairfall: How are you doing today?

Tam – glad the witch showed up. I hope she’s kind to you! Can I ask if you took tablets to bring on AF? I’m sure I don’t ovulate but am wondering if I should start charting my temps & CM to see if I’m right. You guys all seem to know when you have – I haven’t had a “natural” AF for about a year and a half. :smt102

Shaz – Hope you’re feeling better today. Sorry, but your nurse didn’t sound very helpful. When is your BT?

Racheal – good luck with your TWW!! Hope it flies by for you!

Thanks Kelly – I didn’t know the Mercy had a clinic.

Cazz – I had my last BT at RWH at around 7:30am and, if I remember rightly, they told me to ring for the results after 2pm. Am not sure if it really takes that long or they just like you to ring after 2!! Sorry, not much help am I!

Well, this morning I decided I would wait until Monday to do the BT. However as I need to get more pessiaries and therefore need to go in anyway, have made an appt for the BT on Friday. I still don’t want to know until after the party on Saturday so have decided I wont be ringing until after then. Am pretty sure it will be –ve so it won’t worry me to wait. (Sorry to be a downer). Or maybe I’ve just got the 2WW crazies… :boggle:

Cheers and :bluestick: & :bdust: for all!!

Blue ~ i don't have A BT as such the clinic has given me a Hpt so thats it and that i will be doing on friday early early early morning , 8-[

That sounds like a perfect plan Blue. Then it's over and done with and you can enjoy the party. How do you plan on getting through Friday arvo? What demolition plans do you have for the phone so you can't use it?
    It's just the 2WW crazies I'm sure. 8-[
    Take it easy
    Sue
    :flower:

:wave: Hi guys, I made it back without strangling my MIL (but there's still time).

Have quickly scanned through the posts and you all seem just a little bit stir crazy in your TWW.

Here's my news. AF arrived Monday (good to see she left straight after for Tam's). Went to SIVF and coughed up the $$$$ so I'm starting on my FET officially. YAY!!!! Picked up my progesterone pessaries - BLAH!

So here I go everyone, good to be on board with you lovely ladies.

PS. My bubba turns 1 this Sunday. I shall say a little wish for all of you when we blow his candle out.

Blue - If you can hang out then I take my hat off to you darlin! But I think you have a very good idea - enjoy the party. If its +ve then its only an extra day of celebrating and if its not (which Im desperately hoping for you, wont be the case) then it cant hurt to let your hair down and enjoy before having that happen.

Ok 2WWers... I think its time to bring out the official 2ww distractors again.... Hhhhmmm.... need something to take your minds off it a bit.... leave it with me and I'll see what I can come up with. If anyone has any ideas - feel free to suggest away!

I think last time we did this I made a story using lots of emoticons.... need something different this time :-k .

Please Keen. HURRY.....

ok Sue.... Im working on it.....hmmmmm.... damn brain not good..... I think one time we listed words that we didnt like.... hmmmm.. need more ideas.....

Well, I suppose I can start on that one.

Expressions I Don't Like:
    1 Resource Reallocation - means people get shoved sideways/sacked
    2 Expand Skills Set - means go to a training course
    yep - I work for the government
    3 Ball's in Your Court - how many games are there where the players are in separate courts?
    4 Friendly Fire - what's friendly about killing your mates?

OK, done my bit girls.
    Sue
    :flower:

cazzoom Guest

Hi girls!

Fully expected AF to arrive on my doorstep today. I guess there is still time. 2 more sleeps till my blood test!

Blue~ luckily I can go to the Dandenong clinic for my blood test! I made it at the latest possibly time so I dont have to wait as long. I was not sure if I had to call them for results or if they call you!! either way I am scared.
    I know how horrible it will be getting a BFN but I am sure I will go crazy if its posative too cos then I will be waiting to see if I miscarry.
    when my doc suggested IVF she said if I got pregnant again on my own the chances of me staying pregnant were 1 - 2 % but if I had the IVF the chances of staying pregnant were normal % so I guess that is a little less worrying but after my m/c last year the 4 I had at the start of the year I will still be living in the loo checking my undies for a living!!

Also Blue IUI is Intra Uterine Insemination. basically artificial insemination just the technical term for it.

slowly going insane with wondering!!

Cazz

Good evening to everyone, seems a little more 'saner' in here this arvo, maybe it's the quiet before the storm of BFPs, bring it on.

Blue, AF comes naturally for me, only thing for me is that I have longer cycles, 5 weekly, which normally isn't a problem since 1 less a year is good but not when trying to conceive, it's less times to try & also longer to the next try. Though, whenever I am on drugs it drops down to 4 weekly.

Humphrey, good to see we're cycle buddies, what kind of FET are you doing? Mine is HRT, taking Progynova 3 times a day with BT & u/s at CD10. And enjoy your Bubba's birthday on the weekend, I'm sure it'll be full-on.

Hold in there girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D>

And please update me on page 1- before we get to a new thread, it's a fast rate at the moment, I wonder what the most for a mont is :-k

Cycle Type: HRT FET
    Months TTC: 2+ years
    Meds: Progynova, so far
    Important dates: BT & u/s 2 Sept

thanks heaps

Hi girls, hope you're all well this morning.
    Well, :af: barged her way into my peaceful little haven at 3.30 this morning. I've boarded up the door and window so she can't get out and wreck it for anyone else. I'd forgotten what the witch's visits were like after a full stim cycle. G-R-O-A-N.
    :-({|= So, I guess after 15 unsuccessful years on this quest, it's just about time to let it go. I shelved it for 4 years and then made that big decision to make a solo flight. Yep, best to put this dream in the cupboard and lock the door. There's still a lot of the world I'm yet to explore - Africa/Egypt/Greece are on the top of the list. At least, I think that's how I feel.......atm....... Of course, the seeds I've planted during my 2WW have all sprouted and are thriving. My garden will look nice in a couple of months. Obviously it's not down to my nurturing skills - just my dumb ole body let me down again. ](*,)
    So.....
    Trish - [-o< that you get the very best result this time. Thanks so much for your kind words and the extra support you've given me.
    Blue & Shazz - I have EVERYTHING for you. Even my legs - I can do that in my home and nobody complains IYKWIM.
    Racheal - keep on keeping on with your 'eye of newt' brew. Make it a ritual - buy a special cup just for drinking it from. It won't make it taste any better though. Sorry.
    Tam, Humphrey, Kelly, Shezz, Keen and Ness - rock and roll for September.
    Good luck to everyone out there on this journey.
    I've only been here for not even a week but the support and kindness I've received have gone a long way to keeping me sane???
    I'll keep popping my head in to see how you're all progressing. :flower:
    I'm off now to have mint slice bikkies and coffee for brekky, lunch and dinner. Oh, I'll have healthy snacks in between of course. Smiths crinkle cut plain chips. Potatoes = healthy.
    Love
    Sue
    :smt022

Oh Sue i m so sorry while you have the old witch smack her a few times it'll make you feel a weee tiny bit better :flower:

Thanks Shazz, I so hope you get a good result!!
    Don't worry, she copped a few choice words. Worse than the garden hose got the other day :smt021
    Sue

i have a confession to make i caved and POAS this morning

Don't call it a confession - quite a normal and reasonable thing to do under your circumstances I reckon. Don't forget, HPT's are frequently wrong!!! Don't you go getting down about that girl [-X
    Keep your chin up and think happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts
    Sue

i hope it is wrong but really what are the chances ?? so any way thank you all so much for having to put up with me and i wish the remaining TWWer's all the luck in the world this is the end of the road for us as $$$ are an issue so i will look forward to popping on to see who has their BFP every so often take care and Babydust to you all

Shazz. :hugs:
    I understand how you feel but please don't give up yet? At least wait until the witch raises her stoopid head? She's still locked in my loo.
    I'm not sure what your history is but take a while before you make that final decision. Spoil yourself for a while and take care of your heart.
    As Trish said to me: Let the experience make you better - not bitter.
    Love
    Sue

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast