Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #4

Shezz ~ i hope you have 2 to 3 beautiful looking follies that are just perfect good luck to you sweet when do you think you will be going in

I'm fine Shazz. Last couple of days have been pretty much the same. Wish the abdo pain that comes and goes would go though. I got up for my usual wee walk, that's when it was 5.30 instead of the normal 3am so got up.
    Yep, 13DPO for me, Beta Monday... When's yours? I think I need to do a spreadsheet. OMIGOD, I really do think I'm at work.
    Sue

sue ~i 'm 14 dpo today [-o< the clinic gave me a hpt and said to do it friday 8-[ heres hoping for a perfect run and all the ttwer's get the bfp

Gillian Guest

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if it's ok if I join you guys? I popped my head in here a couple of months ago when I was about to start my IUI's but then decided I would be big and tuff and go it on my own.

Well I am now about to start on my third IUI (day 10 scan tomorrow) and still nothing so I thought I better come back in and have a chat.

I hope it's ok if I join in.

ness4 Guest

:wave: Gillian welcome you will find everyone here is very nice and supportive, good luck with your scan tommorrow

Hi Gillian and welcome
    I'm a newby in this forum too - only been here a week.
    But already, I have found so much support. I toughed it out for too many years.
    Chat with us!
    Sue
    :flower:

Blue , yup MACC is at Mercy.

Welcome Gillian!

Feeling positive vibes for you Shazz!

cazzoom Guest

Morning all
    14DPO today feeling a bit funny. have this AF style backache so I am hoping that she does not show!!! BT on friday at 10am. Anyone know how long it takes to get results back???

tossing up between going out party clothes shopping or not moving from my bed all day lol. I know if AF is going to come then she'll come no matter what

Kelly ~ if I leave here at 5.45am I can be at hospital at 6.30am
    any later than that It takes forever to get through on the M1 and through citylink!!!
    I hate having to travel that far but what can I do!!

Welcome back Gillian. good luck with your IUI

Hi Keen!! hope all is well with you.

Where has everyone else gone?

Cazz

for you Cazz
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazz - why did clinic give you HPT - I thought they didn't believe in them ? Goodluck with testing and holding out till Friday

I hope the pain has settled [-o<

You too Sue - Monday -that is a long wait you poor thing - why are they making you wait that long ?

Cazz & Blue - goodluck Friday

Hi Gillian welcome to out our forum - goodluck for your scan tomorrow - hope 2 follicles are behaving and growing nicely.

You too Shez

How is everyone else ?

Hi Trish
    How are you? Hope all is well...
    Not sure why they're making me wait that long. Today is 13 DPO. My last Crinone is Friday night. Maybe they allow for that? If anyone out there has any clues, please let me know. :smt102
    Who knows???
    Have a great day
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sue
    Crinone has no effect on beta HCG - but I guess they like to be sure you are pregnant.

I am going to be good today and do more hours working than on BB - (ha if it is possible )

Catch up later

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sue,

all clinics seem to have their own little idiosyncrasies. My clinic does the beta 14dpo on the dot, whether it falls on a weekend, public holiday whatever. Then Keen's clinic wants to wait until after AF is due to do the test. I guess, that way, if AF hasn't shown her rude head yet, you're in with a chance :smt102

Also seems like some clinics stop the progesterone support at 14dpo, while other keep you on until your first u/s if you're pg, and yet others until the end of your 1st tri.

Just doesn't make sense really, and no one really knows which method is better. But it sucks for you to have to wait so long, and I feel for you!

love
    sushee

Thanks so much Trish and Sushee. Trish you're right - one protocol for all clinics would be soooo much easier. Sushi, I just hope all their different methods are for the good of the patient and not to fit in with their schedules!!!
    It's not like I'm climbing the walls or anything (gee there are quite a few cobwebs up here in the corners of these architraves).
    I just had more lt/dk brown spotting so I may know sooner than Monday I think 8-[
    Sue

ooops Sushee, I slipped and called you Japanese food. Must be morning tea time.

hey all,
    still plodding along here not mental at all 8-[ no really i'm not 8-[ why 8-[ don't you beleive me 8-[ it's true 8-[ cool as a cucumber ok ok :-#

well i rang the clinic again and got in semi trouble for not ringing them first instead i went to my gp who i have been going to for years and with whom i trust totally the clinic nurse was like if it's hyper stim then there is nothing that we do for it anyway you have t be pretty bad to be hospitilised :-s why don't you wait till you find out your results before further testing ](*,) ( problem - i feel like i can't breathe ](*,) ) so looks like i'm waiting doesn't matter if i feel sick and have waves of incredible pain it will work out in the end :-({|= not long to go now thank good ness

Trish _ not 100 percent sure why they gave me a hpt to test but the did say at one stage that i lived to far away ( 25mins) for a BT so who knows

Hope it gets better for you Shazz.

sue

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast