Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #4

Ahh Sue, my heart truly goes out to you. Unfortunately I don't have any pearls of wisdom or words to make you suddenly feel great, but I do have a shoulder to cry on and am thinking of you.

Shazz, I hope its wrong. Theres a chance left for you yet, hang in there.

Thanks Kelly. I know only too well, there really isn't anything that anyone can say to fix it!!!! Thanks for your thoughts.
    There Shazz, see, Kelly's with me - don't give up.
    Sue

cazzoom Guest

Hugs to you Sue!!

Shazz dont give up!!! wait till your BT!

As for me well Im still waiting. BT tomorrow! ugh!!

Cazz

I still have everything crossed for you Cazz.
    See Shazz, we're all ganging up on you!! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts
    Sue

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shazz,

I agree, do not give up yet. While I understand you being cautious, don't write it all off yet. No AF = still in with a chance.

Sue, I am so sorry about the witch, my sweet. I'm also so sorry that it was your last go. I personally had decided on 2 occasions to quit TTC, before dragging my sorry ar$e back to the forum, and to IVF, but those times I did decide it was all over, I remember the grief, and trying to come to terms with it.

It sounds like you're off to a good start, thinking about what the future holds. I also wish you had found us sooner, and it's been fun having you in this forum (despite the fact that I've techinically graduated, I still hang out here heaps! It's been my home for a long time and I find it hard to let go. I hope the other girls haven't minded)

Take care of yourself and I hope to still see you around.

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Dear Sue
    I am really so sorry that AF showed up. I knew when someone posted at 5am (I saw at 8am) that it was either goodnews or bad .
    I wish there were some words to comfort you -there isn't but sending a .
    Life is so unfair so times and there are no answers why some beautiful people can't have a child and some every horrible ones do and treat them so badly.
    Take care and do keep in touch.

Shazz - remember MEL BFN on her pee sticks and so did another lady I know with super sensitive ones who got BFP on beta the next day. DO NOT GIVE UP. [-o<

Cazz - looking good for you too [-o<

We love having you pop in Sushee -so don't be a stranger.

Hope you all don't need to know this at all IYKWIM. But you know if you do another stim cycle in this calendar year -you will get full medicare 100% rebate plus 80% of out of pocket - also on another site -they said is you spend over $1500 out of pocket medical expenses in tax year - the balance above $1500 you are supposed to be allowed 20% rebate/offset on tax (if you are working).

I am have slight crampy niggly pains off/on and could feel everything last night .....
    [-o<

So sorry about AF arriving Sue.

Shazz - put the sticks down! (I didn't get +ve HPT when I had 2 BFPs either)

Tam, have tried to update your details however we're experiencing a few debugs atm so I haven't been able to do it just yet. Will come back and do it later when (hopefully) the debugs have been sorted.

Sue, she is a b*tc^ witch, it's amazing that I have been hanging out for her to visit me so I can start a cycle & then on the opposite side you didn't want her at all,
    Strange game we play here isn't it.

Shazz, don't you dare get down on that POAS result, they've been proven useless in here definately!!!

Cazz, tomorrow will come soon.

You do get a tax rebate of 20% of expenses over $1500 (means it only comes of tax payable)
    I think I've already got my $1500 for this year, paid for my IVF on 2 July!!! And now FET cost.

Take care

Can someone explain how if synarel puts you into a menopausal state, you still get a period??! Is that normal?? (It was due). I think somewhere in the literature it says it is. Seems odd to me if the point of synarel is to be menopausal-like.

I am so emotional at the moment (I guess because i have AF), I was watching Neighbours last night ( ) and a long termer on the show (well, badly prortrayed and written but thats a whole other vent) - discovered she was pregnant and heard the heartbeat. I burst into tears. I was so embarrassed. My husband looked at me like I was a bit strange...

I am really struggling to come to terms with this stage of treatment, even though its actually not a big thing compared to what others do. I didnt think it would get this far, and I cant help feeling I am forking out dollars for a child that may never exist. How does one reconcile these frustrations and grief with oneself? I try to tell myself that I am only feeling this way because after 2.5 years with #1 and now another 20 months of trying, I am just exhausted and used to disappointment, so its natural to feel this wont work either.

Then I see people who have been through far more, and many more times, and I get angry at myself for being so self indulgent and sorry for myself. I need to snap out of it, get positive and get on with it. But how?!?

Kelly- I'm in your boat at the moment. A GF just called me to tell me she is pg again, she will have 3 kids under 3 and half!!! I've been crying. I was crying last night too - silently in the dark on the toilet actually - so that no-one could hear or see me (DH included). I would be beginning my third trimester now if the embie has stayed in the right place!!!! Sorry I'm not much help. I too have a DD. But she was soooo much easy, and now I'm racking up IVF attempt number 12 since having her. It's bl**dy hard and depressing sometimes. :smt022

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Kelly & Sheree - so sorry for what you are going thru at the moment.
    It really sucks we have to go through this all.It is so unfair.

Sheree - we count down the pregnancy/baby we lost because it was precious to us -so you have every reason to be upset. Like they say mourn and storm - as you need to ...

I don't storm so much now but I mourn in silence too for Charlotte and those precious little lost ones of my many friends and those friends who mourn the babies/children they don't have due to infertility. So many people just don't understand the heartache .

Kelly to answer your question you still a bit of period on Synarel and sometimes break thru bleeding so it is normal. I am no expert on how it works but it shrinks the lining I think.
    If you were on BCP too like I was you have AF when hormones drop (inactive pill days).

Keep focusing on the positive - this is chance you have that you wouldn't otherwise - so grasp it dearly because there are so many success stories with living proof - it works.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678