Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #5

No worries Gillian I'll fix it for you and add you to the list when the debugs go away.

ness4 Guest

Sue ~ i am so sorry that the witch arrived and you will not be trying again, I hope you keep popping your head in now and then though

Shazz ~ stop with the sticks already [-o< [-o< [-o<

Cazz ~ that it is just spotting, put up the skull and crossbones and do a dance to ward her away

Rachael ~ so sorry about your friend I am [-o< for the baby and sending heaps of good vibes to the precious bundle

sticks are down Ness till tomorrow 8-[

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Cazz,

if it's what you think it is, then bugger, my sweet, it's just [email protected]!

sue, did I hear a maybe in your last post? Like maybe this isn't the last go?

love
    sushee

Hi girls,

just popping in to wish you all luck - I haven't been in here for a bit but want you to know that I think of you all often...

and saw that terrible news from Rachael about her friend that passed away and the poor baby. Terrible, terrible thing to happen. At such a young age too. I've said a prayer for her family. Hugs to you too Rachael.

Hayseed

Oh, this forum is the best therapy ever. I really mean that. Where were you all when I was doing this YEARS ago???
    Cazz and Shazz, hang in there.
    Blue, hope you join us soon. Boy, do you have a lot to catch up on....
    Trish - niggly pains - gotta be bub burrowing.
    To Ali, Ness and anyone else who has sent kind words to me in the last few hours - thanks. I am fine. I did a lot of my grieving years ago.
    Damn you Sushee! Aggghhhhhh. Didn't take me long did it. I have just had a girlfriend on the phone. She has one DD (IVF after around 12 cycles), 1 DS (5th FET - he was one of a twin). Then fell naturally - MC at 18 weeks. Then fell naturally again at 38. Had another DD - 6 months later her DH (and I don't mean dear husband) took off with another woman - he's provided no support at all for the 3 kids in 6 years. Anyway, I just got off the track. We've gone through all of this together for soooooo many years. "So", she says, "do you have to wait 1 or 2 cycles before the next one". It's just a given to her. She doesn't want to hear any cr*p at all from me. So, Sushee in answer to your question. Ask me next week :smt102
    Sue

cazzoom Guest

Rachael I am so sorry about your friend, I hope the baby pulls through.

thanks everyone. Still spotting. the cramps have seemed to have gone(for now) still having the BT tomorrow but will discuss next IVF with nurse tomorrow.

I told Martin............. well he guessed as soon as he walked into our room. He gave me a hug and we moved on! I think I have cried and cried and can no longer cry any more. I have to keep going and I am not ready to give up either. So we move on! I may have a cry tonight in bed. but now its time to focus on the new cycle!
    I feel like my heart has been broken into a million pieces but my drive to become a mother keeps me going.

thanks for the continuing support!

much love
    Cazz

That's the spirit Cazz =D>
    Always follow your heart

Hi ladies... I too don't know what i am doing .. i keep making blunders when i post.. please excuse me...

I am starting provera on the 9th of September. This is our first IVF cycle..I must admitt I am not overly excited, but trying to remain positive. I was diagnosed with mild PCOS last year and after 6 rounds of clomid, with three suspected miscarriages, we made the decision to go down the IVF path. I am not looking forward to all these hormones... but I am trying to forget about it until i cross the bridge..

Hope everyone is well and that all babydust is flying like made around the forum..and Racheal sorry to hear about your friend, that is terrible news and Cazz.... {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Take care

Firemansgirl xx BFP's all round

Welcome Firemansgirl, best of luck with IVF.

Cazz big hugs your way, you have an amazing positive attitude, take care.

Rach - Im so very sorry honey. One thing I have learnt in the last few years is there is no rhyme or reason to anything in this life and so many good people suffer needlessly - and it isnt fair, and it isnt right, either. Hang in there and if you need to chat you know we are here.

Cazz - I really hope you're wrong about AF coming for you... Like you & Sue, Cazz I find myself moving past these things fairly quickly now. But then the slightest little thing can tip me and suddenly Im bawling my eyes out :smt102

Shazz - Things are sounding good and I totally understand your need not to get too excited - so I will quietly hope and keep everything crossed for you.

Ali - like you I am now just awaiting AF's arrival so I can go on with my FET.... getting excited at the prospect of both thawing well and putting 2 back this time.

Gillian - fingers crossed for you. Great to hear you have one big mamma follie ready to go.... here's hoping for a bfp very soon!

Leisa - best of luck with this first cycle. In the last 6 months or so there has been at least two that I can think of who were successful first cycle, so fingers crossed you'll be joining their ranks!

Two of my dearest friends are pregnant at the moment and I just today found out about another. Is getting difficult to always be happy to talk about things with them - listening to them talk all about bubs. Ive always done everything I could to have the mindset that I am always happy for people who deserve children, to be having them... but it is getting a bit much of late.... Im sure I'll get past it though - I mean, what choice do we have?

Racheal - what a dreadfully unfair sh#t of world when a pg women dies of an anurism. My g#d I hope the baby survives and has a loving and caring family. I'm really sorry.

My SIL died of a brain anurism, mid sentence on the phone, she was 34 with 4 little kids under 8 - that was this year in April (my b'day in fact). She was a wonderful lady too......

Blue Sky Guest

Hi girls,

I was on earlier and read some of your posts and the waterworks started. I’m sorry, I had to walk away for a while. Maybe it’s the hormones, maybe it’s the TWW getting to me…I just wish I could give you all a hug – I think we all need it.

Sue – I’m so sorry the witch found you. She’s a mean spirited thing who deserves to be flogged then burnt then flogged again. 3:30am – how rude! She could have waited for a bloody respectable hour (pun not intended) at least!! I’m so moody with her; she’s definitely off the x-mas card list. But seriously (sorry, not good at expressing it) I’m just so terribly sad for you and I hope you find the strength to move forward – whether that be with another cycle or onto the next phase of your life.
    Racheal – I feel for you sweetie and am hoping that the baby is ok. I’m also praying for you sweetie as it must be such a rough time for you.
    Cazz – oh sweetie, I hope that’s not AF. Thinking of you too. And thanks for enlightening me on the IUI.
    Kelly & Sheree – I hear you sisters!! I’ve been on that “why” train, but it never pulls into “answer” station. ($%#@ public transport…) I’m sorry I don’t have any answers for you – just don’t beat yourself up about the way you’re feeling. Be good to yourself, that’s all I can offer. Sheree – sorry to hear about your SIL too.
    Hi Gillian – hope all goes well on Saturday for your IUI!!
    Ali – How are you doing? Hope that witch starts behaving and goes where she’s supposed to. Did you end up switching doctors?
    Shaz – Don’t feel bad about POAS… I must fess up, I did one the other day too. It was negative, but I’m not reading too much into it. I have my fingers crossed for your BT tomorrow!!
    Hiya Sushee, Hayseed & Ness!
    Humphrey – glad the witch showed up where she was supposed to. Hope your cycle goes smoothly. How’s it going with MIL? Happy birthday to little bubba!! Hope you have a great day.
    Tam – do you chart your temps?
    Trish – how are you? You are such a wise soul – I read what you had said/written to Sue. So true. Hope you’re hanging in there.

To anyone I’ve forgotten – forgive my rudeness! Hope you’re all doing okay.

Well, planning to have the mobile turned off until after the party. Told DH if he really wants to know, I’ll give them his number but he’s not allowed to talk to me until Saturday night! :-# Am like Cazz, making plans for the next cycle. I think I’ll be able to handle a BFN if I have a plan in place. I’m sorry if that sounds negative and defeatist.
    Hope you have a pleasant Friday!
    Cheers
    blue :bluestick: :bluestick:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Racheal
    I am so sorry to hear about you dear friend I [-o< her precious baby makes it. It makes to cry to hear stories like this it is so unfair.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazz
    I just knew you were secretly poas - I think congratulations might be in order for all those BFP can't be wrong

=D> I am so happy for you sweetie and you have all the signs and your temps look good too. [-o< for you tomorrow.

Not too long now and we can give you the boot ( booties) out of here.

HI Gillian welcome

I didn't even know you had started a new thread because mine was last post -

I thought everyone must have left town or be out for some retail therapy.

Cazz ~ I am so hoping the spotting is just that - a few girls I knew had spotting and are now pregnant [-o<.
    take care and you have the right attitude - not that you need to be strong we are here for each other

Blue~ I tell truth I haven't caved because I am too chicken to see a BFN
    I have been keeping myself too busy on another project. So put those pee sticks down and remember MEL - 2 BFN and a BFP on beta.If AF aren't here tomorrow leave your mobile on for goodnews.

Sue thanks for your kind words.

I still have niggly pains and I am hormonsteral and snappy so [-o<

HI Ali - you will at OPU before you know it

Humhrey glad the witch arrived on time - a FET transfer from the same crop as your DS - 1st go IVF - I am jealous - got to be good sign [-o<

Hi Ness - you are in good spirits

got to go to bed - not that I want tomorrow to come any quicker but Shazz does (LOL) what time is your appointment and can't wait for your post in afternoon ...

Morning all,
    \/ \/
    i did the test my clinic gave me .... which is the one i am supposed to go by very strong line in under a minute so very happy right now you couldn't wipe the smirk off my face
    \/ \/

cazzoom Guest

Congrats Shazz!!

Cazz

Thanks Cazz ~ how are you feeling matey

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast