Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #5

Default congrats

CONGRATULATIONS SHAZZ \/

Rachael - I'm so sorry abut your friend. My father in law died of the same thing three years ago. We were living overseas at the time and it was completely out of the blus so I can sympathise with the disbelief and shock that you must be feeling right now.

Shaz - WELL DONE!! I haven't logged on for ages but the first post I read was you umming and ahhing about whether a line is a line. I scroll through quickly and see a BFP - that's exactly the kind of thing I want to hear after not logging on for ages! Congratulations!

I haven't read back through the posts so I hope everyone is well and if I've missed anyone's exciting news I apologise.

Can someone please update my details...I had a FET (no more left in the freezer) last Friday so BT next Friday (3 August?). I am on 6mg Progynova to try and help me get through the two weeks as I have never got that far without AF showing up. Last cycle she arrived 6 days after tfr. Anyway, everything else is good and I'm looking forward to a lovely weekend in Melb!!

Just popped my head in to say good luck to all the TWWers - Huge congratulations to you Shazz!! What brilliant news to start the day on Friday. Good Luck for the next 8 months!!

Take care everyone.

\/ WOOHOO SHAZZ!!!!!! \/ Way to go hon, am so thrilled for you! Someones going to look like cat who swallowed the cream allllll weekend, and rightly so, enjoy!!!

Trish, was having a chuckle over you thinking everyone had dissapeared and there was no posting. It gets that way where you start to think if noones posting here WW3 must have erupted or something!

Blue, I dont think you sound nbegative or defeatist at all, by planning ahead. I have found lately thats the only way I can get through this without my heart completely torn to shreds again. It still gets bruised and battered, but somehow its easier to take. Trying to balance it with a reasonably positive attitude is bloody hard tho. Enjoy the party and have everything crossed for good news...

cazzoom Guest

Morning all
    The spotting and cramping I had yesterday afternoon/evening stopped last night. and nothing since then.
    I have my BT this morning so I guess I will know either way some time today!

Cazz

Oh Cazzzzzzzz. You realise we all have to wait now too. lol. Will be refreshing for your update, good luck doesnt seem like enough to say!!

=D> Yeeehhhhhaaaaaa Shazz. I'm really happy for you. Glad all that horrible discomfort had a happy ending.
    Go girl!!
    Blue and Cazz - my waiting is over and I feel as though I'm still 2WWing for you guys!!!
    [-o< For you both
    Trish, I find it hard to imagine you being snappy!! You have a beautiful soul and deserve everything to go right for you :luck:
    I finally had a sleep in. Words of advice to all: 6 mint slices without a break is NOT a good idea.
    To everyone else out there, I'm still thinking of you all
    Sue

\/ \/ \/
    CONGRATULATIONS SHAZZ

[-o< [-o< [-o<

All the very best for the BT today CAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shazz that's fantastic news!

Cazz - best of luck for today and I'm hoping for good news from you too.

Bee - was wondering how you were and hoping things were all right. Best wishes for next week's BT. You are in very good company and I'm hoping for BFPs for all of you.

Thinking of everyone. I've been having a look every day to check on everyone's progress but haven't posted much. Hope you all have a nice and restful weekend.

Love,

Mel

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Shazz =D>
    I am very happy for you I knew it

cazzoom Guest

Thanks girls.
    I am on my way now but the cramping came back and so did the spotting. Its more reddy now than brown so now I am sure the BT is just a formality!

Cazz

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I just had some bad news my Dad is being taken back to ICU in a very critical condition this morning - DR even told me he hated to say it over the phone
    My Mum didn't quite say it that way - she has flu badly and told her to come anyway (Dad is immunesuppressed) I woud appreciate your [-o<
    thanks

Trish - I'm sorry to hear that about your Dad. Thinking of you all.

Love,

Mel

Oh Trish, lots of [-o< [-o< [-o< for you.
    Love
    Sue

Hang in there Cazz O

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Trish,

I'm so sorry about your Dad, he'll be in my prayers tonight.

Shazz, all I'm going to say is "was I right, or was I right?" (for everyone else, refers to mad PMing between Shazz and me the last few days! Lol!)

Congralutions Chookie!

Cazz, I'm still [-o< for some surprise good news for you.

love
    sushee

Congulations Shazz.

[-o< Trish

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast