Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August/September '05

Sushee, I think it's great you still stick your head in. Don't leave us!!! Glad all is going well for you and hope the ms will ease soon.
    Hey Blue, how are you??
    I went back to the "real" world today (work).
    Got heaps to do here so no time for any other personals atm. Hope you're all well
    Love
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Hello lovely ladies :wave:
    thank you all for your wonderful support the past 1.5 weeks

I have been reading and reading but still trying to catch up where you are all at

I am back - waiting for Ovulation and [-o< my last little snowbub survives the thaw for another FET -day 7 now - bloodtests start Wednesday
    also going natural means we can b'd and hoping o from L side where my tube is - b*ugger O was right side last month

Blue- I am so sorry it breaks my heart for your pain.I just don't know what to say -there aren't enough words to comfort you after such good start I hope it is all a mistake too It is so unfair

Cazz - I am so sorry you still have to wait it out -thinking of you

Humphrey - I so understand how much it is a pain getting up early for round trip to hospital but worth it when we focus on prize ahead

Keen - thinking of you too -love the book idea hope Af comes quick for you so get on with FET

Shez -goodluck now you are in 2ww

Sheree - you are forever an inpsiration -hope Clomid pulls off a miracle for you -a la natural

Ali - goodluck with this antagonist cycle - you are so positive

welcome Amanda -goodluck with AIH -

Ann -how are you going ?

Anney - any news with your cycle ?

Bee - any news with your BT on 2nd ? I have wondered how you were doing -you have been quiet too

Kelly - goodluck with next bloodtest tomorrow

Racheal - don't give up - Melbo had BFN and got a BFP Thinking fo you during this cr*ap time of waiting for news

Chris - have you popped back in -not long now till your special day and birthday -thinking of you for yesterday & today

Leisa - yay almost starting the trip of a lifetime

Welcome Gillian - hope you don't get too comfy - and IUI is a success for this cycle

Janee - how are you - have you been lurking or away waiting ?

Mel 09 - hope you get answers and your own BFP soon

Ness -how is stimming going - not sure if you posted but how are follicles goinf only a week to go before OPU

Sue - thinking of you and all your decisions to amke and FS to quiz -hope you find out what you need to

Tam - hope E2 comes up nicely and you are ready for FET

Nola - are you joining us soon ? you msut be starting soon

Angelique - have you found us in here yet ?

Angel thanks for updating us all - you are a true angel

if I missed anyone I am sorry but I will be back later to catch up more

Shazz, Mel, Shell , Sushee and of course Tiff, Jo, Amy,Tam & Gabby- hi and thinking of you all and your precious bubs
    there a has been a great run of success hope it keeps on rolling -
    BRING IT ON

So good to have you back Trish. Hope you're getting along ok.
    You're amazing, keeping track of everything like that.
    for you this cycle
    Big hug
    Love
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Trish!! Good to see you! How are you doing? Your positive attitude is such an inspiration.

Hi Sue - I'm doing okay. I ended up doing the BT today and the numbers have fallen even further (40) so I guess I'll be hanging around in here for a little while longer - if you'll have me! 8-[
    How was work? Hope it wasn't too taxing on you!

I'll be rubbing my dogs feet for everyone!!

love
    blue
    :bluestick: :bluestick:

Sorry Blue, I was really hoping they'd stuffed up with their results.
    Work, yep, a good distraction I suppose. Hmmmm.
    Yep, hang around, we may be able to cycle together again!!! I'll be armed with more info thanks to the girls in here. Will go in there on Thursday with my little list and see what happens! Just have to get the pronunciations right... Lucky I don't have to say proggynova.
    Love
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

Me too Sue. Had a picture in my mind of the boss yelling at some pimply little nerdy high school work experience kid... Oh well. I think I knew in my heart what the result was going to be, I just didn't want to give up.
    LoL - you just want to say it though dont you - proggynova!! tee hee
    cheers
    blue

hiya baby amore and all the ladies out there

Well not long now until i pop that first provera tablet.. I am getting very anxious.. it almost feels like a tide coming in a rising higher. The closer i get to starting the IVF the more anxious I am getting.. I couldn't sleep last night, IVF dreams and the fact that my 'restless leg syndrome' is so out of control with my anxiety.

I had the weirdest dream.. I was sitting in the day surgery of Sydney IVF and all the other ladies in there were all succesful in their pregnancies and they were all wearing wedding dresses #-o I hadn't been succesful.. so get this.. this is where it gets really weird... my IVF doctor stitched the embryo into my womb to make it stick????? I think i seriously need my head read???

My husband who works in sydney, rang today to say that he had picked up the 'baby juice' ... the lucrin ampules... oh i had to have a laugh.. no matter how nervous i am he still tries to make me laugh God Bless him...

Good luck ladies and Angelique .. any news ... I am dying to know???

Baby dust all round..

Love Firemansgirl (Leisa)

Trish - So glad to have you back on deck. May this precious little snowbub make all your dreams come true, god knows you deserve it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Blue- I'm so sooooo sorry. Take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't believe the stupid witch still hasn't flown in.......what's the go? Has anyone else had a long cycle after a stim cycle?

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya ali

2 of my girlfriends had long cycles after stim.. 35 and 40? I guess your bits go through alot and they are trying to sort themselves out???

Leis x

Hi Leis

Thanks for that info.......... you know what the worst thing is, when I have mentioned it to a couple of people they are like "Maybe you're pregnant". Not matter how many times I've told them that there is absolutely no chance for us naturally, they just can't seem to get it thru their thick skulls.

Sorry for whinge..................

Ali xxxxxxx

Ali, my last cycle was my 'inbetween' IVF & FET and it went an extra 1/2 week, so hopefully you don't have to hold out too much longer.

Trish, you are a superstar poster, good to see you back on again & got through your difficult week.
    Looks like there are a few of us in/coming to TWW.

Leisa, what a dream, wait til you actually start, they keep going.

My scan today showed 9-10mm lining and my E2 was up over 3000 so it's all go for Sunday FET, starting pessaries tomorrow in prep for it.
    Have organised for my mum to be with DD so DH can come in with me, didn't get to do it last time. Have to try to make it feel like he's done/involved in it somewhere along the track.

Take care

Ali -mine was a week longer (just enough for my hopes to rise) but I had pregnyl injections that could have affected it too. Hope she comes soon. So frustrating when people say things like that. Whinge away we are here for each others gripes.

Blue - you are doing it tough and I am thinking of you - your have such a postive attitude too - remember we are here if you need down time .

Tam - E2 levels are really good -goodluck how many snowbubs do you have ? Glad your DH is going along.

Leisa I had really crazy dreams too - once that I or my sister had puppies - bit blurry it was so long ago :smt102 anymore.

Another last week included dreaming last week I got BFP - found out by accident looking a computer screen which said 3 DPO - BFP when I was -3 DPO ](*,) . Now I hope it was foretelling my future.

Cute DH Leis - love that name 'Baby juice' .... better for Stims though -have to remember that one

:gossip: Go and look in due in May Belly buddies for Angelique's news

cazzoom Guest

Hi all
    Still around. not much to say as far as I go. still no bleeding/spotting since last wednesday. Not to sure whats going on or when the bleeding is ](*,)
    I have another BT tomorrow. Im pretty sure levels should be zero cos I certainly dont feel pregnant any more. I wonder what they will do about the bleeding???

hope everyone is doing okay!

Cazz

Hi all

Cazz- Hope you are doing okay you are i my thoughts keep on posting we are all here for you

Trish- Thanks for the super post i think tou lifted all our spirits

Blue- How are you feeling? Keep on posting we are all here to listen.

Sue- How are you going have you decided to go another round in the ring??

Keen- Have you heard anything about baby Rose Kate sorry i can't private post.

As for me no :af: but she usually arrives at night. My temp did a big nose dive towards the south pole this morning so it is only a matter of time now. But onwards and upwards. I was speaking to a girlfriend the other day about ttc and she said the most wonderful thing.

Your time will come the right little soul has not found you yet but it is out there waitng just for you!

I was in tears when she said this how sweet.

Well i could rant and rave all day long but i think you would all fall asleep. I feel so comfortable with all of you now and i am sure you all know that after about six months of ttc people stop asking how it is all going as they don't want to be bored with the details of your tragic story.

Anyway
    Lots of hugs
    Racheal

SOOOO full of emotion today!!!!!!

ness4 Guest

hi Trish I find out tomorrow how my little follies are doing

Racheal try not to give up all hope yet, you may just get a wonderful surprise, here's hoping that you do.

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cazz - have been thinking about you and hoping things were okay - not much else I can say but I hope you get answers and a positive solution to this heartache - and wondering

Racheal - thinking of you - it sucks waiting in 2ww and praying for the witch to get lost
    I am not sure if you posted but how is your friend who passed away from aneurism little baby ? Sorry it if upsets -is this baby Rose Kate you just asked Keen about ?

That's good Ness - can't wait to hear about follicles - you had good results with eggs to have 6 out of your 7 fertilised eggs survive to transfer and be frozen. Goodluck
    BTW - that is huge dose of Puregon hope it works magic
    I was on 300iu

Hi ladies.. I was at work today and one of my work colleagues who I am good friends with told me she was pregnant, and that she felt greedy.. as she already had two beautiful kids and she was sorry that it wasn't me.. I knew she was very nervous about telling me, but i told her not to be stupid, as i knew they had been trying for a bit for number 3! She is such a dag!!! BUT the funny thing is.. she gave me inspiration and positive vibes about falling pregnant!!! I was really happy...and the best i have felt in days.. we then proceeded to jump around in the toilets rubbing bellies.. she was trying to rub her "baby germs" off onto me.. God if any other staff member had caught us they would of thought we were lesbians!!! It was such a laugh!!! I think she is glad that she has told me now.. !!! She was told before she had number one that her and DH had only about 1% chance of ever fallen due to her severe endometriosis... well she certainly has proven them all wrong.. fell with all 3 within 3 months of ceasing all birth control.. just goes to show....

love leis xx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast