Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - September '05 #2

HEEE HEEE Sue thats a crack up! :chairfall: PMSL!

Hhmmm, white pants could certainly do it.... Or I could get married again (thats what happened the day I got married last time!).... or, maybe I should throw out all tampons from the house - because Im always bound to get AF when I have none!

Surely all of this will do something.... actually am feeling crampy. If she doesnt arrive tonight, she will no doubt be knocking on the door first thing in the morning.

Then I get to start my meds for our FET!

omg Im lmao at Sue and Keen. Scheduling an internal scan always brought one on for me!!!!!

Hey Kelly, glad you're IMAO....I think.....too lazy to look up my acronym list. Wish I could be independently wealthy and give up work - it stuffs my brain up.
    How are you travelling?

Yeah Sue, work does wreck brain up good dont it... is that even a sentence??

Keen, if you want it to be a sentence....then it's a sentence. And don't you let anyone else tell you otherwise. And, apparently it's ok to start sentences with 'and' these days. Would have got the big red noose around that from the teacher if I'd done that in school. Same for using the word got - a big no-no.
    Hmmm, no wonder we're up to 2 pages in less than 5 hours....
    I think I'd better go to bed so I can go to work again tomorrow and bite more heads off. Maybe I should have a MHD. Hmmm might sleep on that.

I've got a quickie AF starter before bed. Go on a 4 day treck on the Inca Trail in Peru! Or I find a nice trip to the beach always works.

Or I'll get Brad Pitt to come round to your house Keen, offering to make mad passionate love to you (insert appropriate hunk if necessary)

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Keen - ](*,) she is B*tch of witch making you wait -

Bee - what is next for you ?

Hi Anney - hope you get your approval quickly and a good repsonse to ad

Sue - MHD sounds good medicine but since only me & DH is aint fair on him we actually closed the gates/office last week for 3 days - but for good reasons - would love for us both to have our MHD together in bed (sleeping in :-$ )
    thinking of you for your DR interogation tomorrow - be bold and ask him all your questions

I am having some time off tomorrow though - helping for Spring fair - after my b/t and bit of work first.

goodluck for tomorrow Kelly

Humphrey I always felt my short cycles were a curse - about 24-26 days last few years - goodluck starting your FET meds.Mine is a natural one.

Cazz- that is odd no AF after a stim cycle too ? I feel so much for you - take it easy on yourself

Blue - so cute about puppy paws ... our Dog is so big and smelly and he only wants me to play with his balls (LOL - only tennis balls - others missing :-# ) I do give him a pat every now and then
    He is so clever he puts the ball on trampoline when DS is jumping.

Just a real quick one before I leave for work - AF showed this morning, as I predicted. So at least now she is becoming somewhat predictable again - seems cycle has changed to 30 days.

Humphrey, thanks for sending her around here....

Ali - Ive sent her to your place for her next stop

and asked her to drop in on Cazz too

Keen, I'd never thought I hear myself say this...but congratulations on AF arriving! I hope this cycle works for you.

Sue, your camping story was hilarious (and completely cringeworthy!).

I'm not sure who I should be asking now, but can someone please update my details. I'm starting a down reg cycle - start microgynon today. Call nurses for more instructions on the 16th. I'm going to rub my puppy's furry toes too because I want heaps of follies this time...

Have a great day everyone

tiggy Guest

Thinking of you all girls, hoping this is the month for you

Hi girls .. about the puppy toe rubbing??? Well the other night i was sitting on the lounge with my Doggierescue dog, 'Carlos the Wonder Dog' and was giving him a foot massage, (he is only small Foxie X) and he really seemed to like it.. then I came on here and read something about rubbing puppies feet for good luck??? Bizarre??

Well tomorrow is my big day.. first lot of provera... I have been super emotional and I think i am starting to wear poor DH out.. hysterical crying and sobbing.. Oh God i don't know what is wrong with me??? #-o Be glad when this is all over..

Hope everyone is ok.. thinking of you all...

love Firemansgirl (leis ) xx

Be warned - :-({|= Whinge ahead.

Scan revealed only small 6-9mm follicles so dose of puregon will double and I have another scan Monday morning.

I feel like I am barely hanging on by a thread to my sanity, I dont understand why I cant be matter of fact and just get on with it, its not THAT bad, so why am I so affected by it? Feel like its all doing my head in at the moment. I am so weak Look at the things some of you have been and are going through, how do I possibly justify any whinging??? What is wrong with me???? I am so teary and bleaugh.

Hi Lovely ladies,
    just popping in to wish you all the best of luck for this month i have every thing crossed and i'm praying hard for you all [-o<

Kelly, anyone who can make up the word 'bleaugh' obviously has a lot going for them. We all respond to things in different ways. Worse things happening to others doesn't lessen what you are going through. Nor should it. Never be ashamed of your feelings. Better out than in I say.
    The hormones do make you go a bit wobbly don't forget. It's the uncertainty of it all I think. Just don't go buying a gun.
    Good luck tomorrow Leisa. Puddle up all you want to - again, better out than in.
    Keen - congratulations, all that activity last night must have worked.
    Trish - did you get your test results?
    Blue and Cazz - how are you both?
    Hi to everyone else, hope you're all doing ok...
    I had my appointment - will post in the 'dfferent protocols' post....just as soon as I decipher my scribble.

Love
    Sue

Thankyou for putting the smile back on my face Sue! Will keep an eye on your thread for the update.

Hope everyone else is cruising along ok.

Hi girls

Hope you are all doing well.

Keen - Glad AF arrived for you. Me, still waiting on the wicked witch. 6 days late she is!!!!!!!!!! NOT HAPPY JAN!1

Love to all

Ali xxxxxxxxxxx

Ali - I really hope AF gets her butt into gear. I sent her packing to your place this morning.... hope she hurries up and stops stuffing us all around. (after all this will be her last visit to you in a while!)

Kel - We may all seem to be coping ok now, but its totally normal to freak out and be totally emotional when you are going through it. Feel free to vent all you need to here.

Hi Keen - Love your positive thinking!!!!!!!!!! Am sooooo hoping she comes tomorrow, can't stand much more of this bl$^%y waiting! Plus I wanna be in the TWW with you!!

Love Ali xxxxxxxx

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast