Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - September '05 #2

Yeah! Come on AF I need my cycle buddy again! Because this time we are both getting off this ride and onto a new (much more exciting) one!!!

Yeah...........C"MON WITCH, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am so feeling like she has already come, I think it's just a mind over matter thing though.

What's your next step Keen??

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxx

Ive now started the HRT. I have my first b/t and u/s on Monday 19 September.

How are things going to be happening for you this cycle?

I am starting Clomid on day 3, and gonal F on day 4, no syneral this time, am using an antagonist (whatever the hell that is), i think it stops me o'ing but is in form of an injection after day 10, which is when I have a scan.

Just want to get started, sooooooooooo sick of all this waiting.

Ali xxxxxxx

Yeah absolutely the waiting is one of the worst parts!

I agree about the waiting, it's a killer. After having a longer cycle after stim cycle it feels like it's been forever, can't wait for Sunday for the ET. Though starting to get nervous about the thaw, I have 7 snowbubs so know there shouldn't be a problem there but just know that some usually perish in the thaw, feeling a bit sad about it actually.

Keen glad AF has come & she must be just taking the long route to Ali's place.

Kelly, vent all you need, we all probably know how you're feeling & also know the good side-effect of getting it off your chest.

Sue, glad your appointment went well & glad you've got positiv thoughts about it all. Am glad you're hanging around in the meantime too

Blue & Cazz, hope you are going ok, thinking of you & hope everything gets on track again.

Humphrey, can't wait for us to get into our TWW, hope the thaw goes well for you too.

Please update my important dates to 11 Sept ET, & add Progesterone pessaries to my meds.

Thanks & take care

Hi girls,
    Keen, would you believe I am waiting for AF too?? Absolutley no hope of being pg. as we were both too sick to BD at the right time this month but AF is a few days late. But as AF has not shown - there is that tiny glimmer of -maybe I am???
    Sue, We have only had one appt with the RE at which she said we could do an IVF cycle but she wanted to test my FSH level first and that an egg donor would give us a 1 in 3 chance of pg whereas at my age it is something like 1 in 50 or 500 or something ridiculous. We go baack on Monday to get the FSH results and decide if we will do an IVF cycle. I was going to mention about donor eggs to you but I see you are doing another cycle so don't think about it yet. If you ever want to talk about it just PM me or post here and I can give you more info. I have joined a great site but hopefully you won't need it.
    Trish, I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks Anney
    I would be interested in knowing more.
    I asked my dr about checking ovarian reserve and he said an IVF cycle was probably the best way to do that. I hope you'll do at least one IVF cycle #-o . Maybe, if you look at it as an exercise in checking ovarian reserve only you may end up with a miracle!!!
    I can't pm, my private email is
    [email protected]
    Good luck everyone
    Sue :luck:

cazzoom Guest

Hi all
    Just checking in.
    I am doing okay. funnily enough I have not cried at all this time. I think the 6th time really just made it old for me. I can't go through this again though I think it would kill me.
    Its strange but the only thing that makes me want to cry at the moment is the fact I have not cried over losing this pregnancy!!

I feel all crazy and mixed up. not to mention bloated and horrible, My skin is a complete mess all cracked and scaly and I am hot all the time. not to mention my lips have broken out into huge cold sores. I look a right mess and I know its all hormonal. I just hope that I start bleeding very soon!!!

hope everyone is doing well.
    Cazz

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

cazz,

I hope the bleeding starts soon too. I cannot imagine what it must be like, but in my own way, understand how some situations can get beyond crying.

Please hang in there.

love
    sushee

Cazz, I know words are just words but if I could give you a huge hug I would. Hang in there chickadee and I hope really good things come to you very soon.

oh Caz {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}} for you my sweetheart.. and here i am whinging and whining about starting my very first IVF cycle... i think i need a good reality check... :-# all my love and thinking of you hun.. :hugs:

Firemansgirl (leis)

:hugs: Cazz the waiting is always horrible but particularly so when its like this.

:af: vibes for you Ali hopes she flys in and out soon for you.

:luck: for Sunday Tam

Well as for me I have made it through the first half of the TWW unscathed.
    I have to spend most of this evening baking for my best friends baby shower tomorrow so I'm hoping some baby vibes will rub of!!

:luck: & to all

Just a quickie, will do personals tomorrow.

Just need some thawing vibes from you lovely ladies. I only have one snowbub and am booked in for 1.30pm FET tomorrow. Not holding much hope on this one but lets hope it's a tough little frosty and look forward to joining you Shez in the dreaded TWW.

to you Cazz

Love to you Cazz, I hope you are feeling better soon.

Humphrey - many wonderfully defrosting emby vibes coming your way!

Leis - Youre about to start something huge, your feelings are totally justified I reckon. Its very daunting to jump to the next level of treatment, whatever it be.

Good luck Sunday Tam

Have a speedy week Shez!

I have my rescan Monday morning and am hoping like hell I can trigger and have the IUI Tuesday - pleeeeeeease! It has been 5 weeks now of sniffing and injecting and waiting so really keen to get to the next part, even if it is a 2ww!

Hey Humphrey.
    I have for you.
    I'll make sure I am transplanting some of my seedlings (from the seeds I planted the day of my EPU) at 1.30. I have a very green thumb, so all systems go!!
    Will post personals later, in the middle of cooking dinner.

Blue Sky Guest

Cazz – Hang in there pet. My heart truly goes out to you. Big
    Kelly – good luck for your scan on Monday! Hope you can get the go ahead for Tuesday! Fingers crossed for you.
    Humph – Sending lots of **thawing vibes** for you sweetie!! Will be rubbing puppy feet madly for you!!
    Tam – I’ve saved some **thawing vibes** for you too petal. I hope it goes well for you!!
    Is this your first FET Keen? I have a special puppy paw rub for you!!
    Ness – how did the scan go today? Hope they found lots more follies.
    Trish – how are you doing? Lol to your dog’s tennis balls. One of my dogs is obsessed with the tennis ball… and socks… and the oven… and the dishwasher… and the vacuum cleaner. I really should get Doctor Harry to check her out!!
    Shez – woo hoo! Hope the next week goes by in a blur for you! Enjoy your baking!!
    Leis – oh you’re a sweetie. Don’t worry, this is a very emotional rollercoaster ride and we’re here to hold your hand.
    Sue – hey good lookin’ whatcha got cookin’? (sorry, couldn’t help myself…) I laughed so hard at your tree decoration story. LOL – I may never look at a xmas tree the same way again… Glad your appointment went well. Hope you have an extra relaxing weekend after your first week back.
    Anney & Ali - I’ve told witcheepoo that she must depart ASAP and boot it on over to see you!! Hope Bronwyn Pyke does the right thing by you Anney!
    How’s the jabbing going Amanda?
    Bee – lots of puppy feet rubbing for lots of follies for you!
    Hi Shazz – hope everything is going well for you. Don’t be a stranger!

I had my first acupuncture appointment last night.. I went in with an open mind (and open wallet..) The tea was just palatable. AF is finally here with a vengeance and hope to be rid of her soon (have handed her a melway and told her to go see Ali and Anney – do not pass go, do not collect $200).
    Have a great weekend everyone!
    Love
    blue

Great to see you back blue. I know that's not blue, just thought I'd change you to red.
    Have been wondering how you were. I was all primed to post 'yoohoo blue where r u?'
    I had a good laugh at your xmas deco comments. Now I'll be doing a bit of giggling this Xmas. Hey, maybe we could decorate a big Xmas tree outside Parliament House if they decide to change Medicare funding. Hmmmmm :-k Oh, I just had another thought. Maybe me having this problem is Mother Nature's way of punishing me for doing what I did to that tree. I wonder if that tampon's broken down yet.... 1994.... hmm...
    Glad :-s the witch arrived.....I think..... Can I ask how acupuncture affects things? I think it's about the only natural therapy I've never tried. What's your plan? We might be cycle buddies again =D> I'm looking at resting my poor old body and kicking off with a flare in around 6 weeks.
    Glad you're ok.
    Sorry, I'm stuffed, going to work sux. There's gotta be an easier way of making money. I hope everyone out there is doing ok, I'll catch up with we're you're all at tomorrow.
    Love

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast