Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - September '05 #3

amandaw Guest

Hello lovely ladies

Just a quick note to say hello and that I hope everyone is well...

Had my 7DPO blood test this morning after my first IUI cycle so only have 6 days to go to find out if we'd had any luck this time around.

They just said "everything looks fine" so that really doesn't say much, eh?

Man, this has been probably the longest 7 days of my life!

Talk to you all soon

Amanda

Welcome AJ.
    I wish you 3 L's while you are with us.....Learn, Laugh then L-e-a-v-e!!
    Hi and good luck to everyone else.
    Love
    Sue :luck:

hey didge

i am currently on my first round of IVF and had to take Provera for 7 days. From day 19 onwards. good luck

firemansgirl

ann Guest

HELP!

I feel so teary this afternoon and this evening I just feel like having a good cry, yes this coming from the O so positive one. 5 days today past transfer and already feel like its yet another failure, sick of the pessaries, sick of hardly being able to do my pants up, half way through the day and I'm undoing my zipper at work just to breath, but loving the big boobs ( I know the huge stomach and the boob thing is only due to the progestrone). When can I test?????? My theory is transfer of 5 day blasts, 5 days post transfer, POAS day is close at least I'll know that it's a BFN

Hormonal Ann (yes I'm in a $hit of a mood)

Hi Ann, I seem to remember Sushee saying she was very very bloated the cycle she got her ......
    Sounds promising to me.
    Can't help with the technical stuff, sorry. I know all about bawling though. Better out than in.
    Love

ann Guest

Thanks SuzieQ,

This is my 3rd crack at this game, and I don't like it very much, not 1 cycle has been the same, all completely different. I am supposed to have my Beta next Monday, the nurse said to do a HPT on Sunday, But bloody hell, I'm inpatient and I can't wait that long

Ann

You're supposed to be impatient. It's a pre-requisite for TTC. Put the money for the dreaded stick toward a nice pair of booties instead.

Sush - date with DH was great! I was SO very spoilt and in fact we are planning on going again this coming weekend! I know, I know.... Im just so very lucky.

Ali - WooHOO!!! So glad to read that AF finally found you! Bring on the next cycle now...

Tam & Humphrey - EVERYTHING CROSSED!

Chele - Hope your first b/t went well

Ann - Sweetheart, its totally ok to be feeling like you are - and it really sucks that you do, though. I really really hope so very much for you that you are successful this cycle and am sending you an extra big pile of inkstick: :bluestick: to try and pass on some magic... My IVF nurse has told me not to POAS until 11 days post transfer, due to varying hormone levels, etc. Hold out if you can darlin - totally understand about the waiting, and its not that your impatient as such - its just that its absolute [email protected] sometimes all this that we go through, we just want that day of happiness to arrive quicker. I'll do my best to make time fly by (im buidling a time machine, you know - not much success so far, but hey its getting there...... 8-[ ..... what the? I hear you all say!)

Cazz - that is SO freaky about you and SIL! Perhaps it is a good omen. Seems we sometimes have those in here.... there's just as much chance you'll both have big bellies at the end of it.... ( [-o< )

AJ - Hi there sweetheart. Hoping this clomid cycle does the trick for you.

Diedre - Hi there. Thought I would just say that not all IVF cycles require you to be on the pill, so it definitely depends on your regime, test results, etc. Best of luck with it, though!

Thanks to everyone for asking about my u/s and b/t. Happy to report that for the first time ever I walked out of the u/s with the news that all was very normal and nothing out of the ordinary! WooHoo! So, transfer is still going ahead on 27th Sept at this stage - now just need my little embies to pull through the thaw .

Actually, just remembered what else happened - not entirely true of all things perfect at u/s. Has just been discovered that I have a bicornuate uterus (heart shaped). This may further explain losses I have had, and as a result I am considered a high risk, if successful this cycle. In my mind - hey, just one more small hurdle to get over, tis all.

Sounds positive Keen.
    First time everything is "normal" plus....a heart-shaped uterus? I guess, if you have to have a uterus that's different, heart shaped is good? An omen I reckon. You have :hbeat: all over your av and signature....Although, how on earth do they get "heart" from "bicornuate"?
    I've got a good feeling...
    Love

I know... I wondered how they say its heart shaped but it sort of is, funnily enough. The two horn type bits are at the top and its not completely in two so looks a lot like a . As for my lining and the way that my ovaries are fairly dormant - that is the normal part! Im really really hoping, and although I have never ever done this before (& dont want to) I just know I am pinning all my hopes on the success of this cycle...

A heart with horns - I rest my case. Hope that didn't offend anyone...
    Yep Keen, this is the one for you. It's scary to get too hopeful but, I say give in to it this time.
    Love

BT today results were very low so more needed on Sat morning. Lucky me as I will only be getting home at 3 am from work and have to be at REPROMED before 8:30 for BT. Oh how I love IVF. #-o Nurse thinks I am having a long cycle this month oh Lucky me hey just when you want a short one.

Please Update my Info to

Important Dates- Blood Test 24/9 on cd 10

Hi Lovelies,

Cazz - The two of you together I am taking as a good omen. Fingers crossed for you and your SIL.

Keen - I know a few people with a heart shaped uterus actually (you're the fourth). Wishing you all the best for this cycle, pet.

Humphrey and Tam ... rotsa ruck for you today.

Will post more soon - love to all.

Mel

Blue Sky Guest

Humphrey
    Good luck for your BT today petal!!
    [-o<
    love
    BlueSky

Thanks for the good wishes ladies. Now it's just a waiting game till 2pm. Tick tock, tick tock...

PS I'm in 2 minds if this has worked. On one hand my test was a definate negative yesterday at 11DPT but on the other hand I'm STILL crampy and AF hasn't turned up yet... Could just be the pessaries messing with me. I'll let you all know as soon as I do anyway. Have a good day everyone.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Humphrey,

Yay on getting to beta day without the witch showing! That's one big hurdle down! Will be hanging around like a bad smell waiting for your results.

Tam
    , one more day to go!

Keen, Yay on the transfer going ahead! I'll be praying for a successful thaw of both snowbubs.

Ann, I've PMed you my email address at work, hunny. EMAIL ME!

love
    sushee

Ann - just read your post honey. I know how the wait messes with your head. I started testing way too early (at 6DPT) and right up until yesterday it was still negative. But I keep thinking of Sushee and everyone else who never got a result but were PG. As long as AF isn't here you still have a chance. But go ahead test if it makes you feel better - just don't take a bad result as gospel. You need to find any small ray of hope in this rotten wait so if it's -ve when you test (I can tell you are going to, despite everyone's advice) just keep telling yourself it's too early. It's got me through the last week.

Good luck Ann - we're all [-o< for you

Just poppin in to say best of luck to you all & a speedy exit.

Sorry haven't been able to keep up with this thread, it is just sooooo very busy, hopefully meaning there will be aloooot of you exiting with BFP's.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast