Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05 #2

Mmmmm, thinking I might go platinum - worked for Ali??

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Go platinum Humphrey -

can't wait to see your avatar - will you be a bear ? or just a little bare somewhere show up some midriffs ? oe what is under your vest

Important Dates - Hopefully Transfer around about 2nd Nov, First BT 26/10

Cycle length was 33 not 35 sorry I can't count.

:smt022 Sorry for these but am happy for you Ali Congrats glad one of us made it.

Spoke with nurse this arvo when booked on for FET #2 and she said bloods say all was going well with levels and embie started to implant but obviously it didn't want to hang around ](*,).

oopsy no idea why have two posts same so sorry half asleep as not sleeping well and af is deadly full on flow and painful.

Ali - Might I please just say WOOHOO FOR YOU!! Great news sweetheart - finally the exodus begins!

Cazz - sorry to hear about your situation sweetheart. But so glad to hear that MIVF are giving you some time and taking into consideration all things - thats great and no doubt rare. WooHoo for MIVF for giving a ****! And AF has arrived too - sounds like someone is watching over you, honey! Perhaps buy a lotto ticket now

Chele - glad to hear AF showed for you... its ok to :smt022 , we got plenty of shoulders between us, k?

Leis - what more can I say but and :luck: oh and no doubt I would POAS, but dont pay any attention to the result.... that is unless it is +ve. I doubt we would have to advise you to go around the twist - my guess is you're already there

Trish - weird how many different protocols that exist out there isnt it?

Blue - Im with SIVF (a regional clinic) and they also have a xmas deadline - apparently maintenance needs to be done once a year to maintain quality control or something so no embies can be taken prior to the week of closure because they cannot be stored due to painting, etc. Existing frozen embies are put somewhere else for the time....

I will be starting my cycle on CD19 which will be October 30, so probably OPU mid-late Nov.

amandaw Guest

Hey Trish

Thanks for asking - I'm in the last few days of the TWW - AF is due this weekend and the blood test early next week is the (hopefully needed) BFP!

Have to say, though, I'm not feeling very positive - boobs are sore (but probably from the pregnyl) and have had a few twinges in the lower abdomen but not getting my hopes up...

Only 3 days to go until I find out one way or the other, I guess!

Have a good day everyone...

Amanda

Awesome news Ali!!! Yes I think it's the beginning of a mass exodus from here.

Woohooo Ali congratulations

Congratulations Ali to you and your DH. You guys must be over the moon!

:wave: hi Didge
    where are you up on the rollercoaster - have you added your details to the front page ?

Hi Trish :smt039
    Thank you. No I haven't posted my details yet, have been a bit slack..... I'll be starting the bcp at the end of the month - doing the down reg cycle through MIVF. Still looking forward to it at the mo, may change somewhat once I receive the gonal-f and the synarel - heard that's got a pretty nasty aftertaste. :-k
    Cheers,
    Deirdre

Hi could you please include my details? Thanks.

Name - Deirdre (Didge)
    State - Victoria
    My Previous Cycle Length - 27
    Cycle Type - Natural
    Months of TTC - 57 (inc. m/c 24/02/04)
    Medications - folic acid
    Important Dates - end of October begin bcp for down reg cycle.

It is yuk but with a chaser (except red wine :-s ) the taste goes pretty quick - unless you also clear your throat you get a second gulp
    #-o
    Don't worry to much about the medications Keep your focus on the reward - we are here to pull you through the ring of fire (when it gets too hot ) to the =D>
    or we can cry a river of tears with you

goodluck
    do you prefer Deirde or Didge

That's it. If someone had of told me 2 years ago that I'd be taking the IVF path I really wouldn't have believed them, didn't think I'd be able to cope with the idea - amazing how things change. Now I'm feeling really positive about the whole idea - even had no problems giving myself the practice injection, and I'm a baby with needles. Things we do eh?
    Either is fine, might be easier with Didge, easier to spell!

congratulations Ali and DH what a very exciting time for you, good luck to all you ladies, I have my blood test today then hopefully start sniffing tomorrow EPU should be early november I hope.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Congrats Ali! Yes, looks like all those HPTs weren't wrong! Here's to a H&H 8 months.

love
    sushee

Ali,

YAY! What fantastic news! I've got my fingers crossed that all these lovely ladies will soon be joining you.

Love,

Mel

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast