Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05 #2

Blue Sky Guest

Hi All,
    Hope you're all doing well. Just a quick note before hitting the books again.
    Ali - hope to hear good news from you soon!!
    Caz - am glad it all worked out for you. Can you explain to me about the december deadline for OPU? I think we go to the same clinic (MIVF) and I haven't heard of a deadline before. Is it just for OPU? Fingers crossed for your cycle.
    Trish - grrr at losing your post! I so love reading your long posts - its a nice way for me to cheat and find out where everyone is up to!! 8-[ Your hard work is always appreciated!! =D>
    Sue - hope the BT went well today.
    Hi to everyone I've missed. Hopefully after exams will have more time to catch up.
    Take care
    H

cazzoom Guest

Heather. we do both go to MIVF. I got a letter in the mail the other day about the movement of offices and buildings and in that there were dates for the last OPU's and ET's and dates when they would commence again!

I would have missed those dates had I had to have cancelled this cycle!

Cazz

Hi cazz

I hope you can keep the old witch b*tch at your house.. keep her well away from me... thanks honey... so what do you think i should do gals..

a) pee on a stick on the weekend?
    b) wait til Beta?
    c) just go round the twist?

Your attention to this survey would be appreciated...

love leis xxx

D) All of the above

This is my preferred answer

Leis, go round the twist I recommend. You will anyway.
    Trish, Grrrr to losing long posts too. I hate that! You won't miss out - don't even go there.
    I'm sure my clinic's down-reg cycles are geared to fit in with their schedules too. Not sure about this flare cycle though. As the CC clinic is under the umbrella of North Sydney, I have to go to Chatswood if I absolutely have to have EPU done on any other day. 12 days of Puregon will take me to a Tuesday, when I should trigger for EPU on their day of Thursday. I guess I'll just have to travel down there if my body doesn't feel like participating with their diaries.
    Hey Blue, yep it went well. Nurse asked if I wanted FSH levels taken too to check my ovarian reserve. Wasn't gunna knock that back. Will have the results tomorrow. They've 'recruited' a lot of potential donors too. Many are parents who've been through IVF and now want to help others. Hope they all get through the quarantine period ok. How about you? I kicked AF south - not there yet?
    Better go and talk to the oven.
    Love
    Sue

Hi girls

This is a msg that I pre saved before I left on Sunday and have got DH to post it for me to let you all know how I went.

Well got the results from my beta today, I went a day early. It’s a BFP!!!!. Beta was 294.

I am still away on holidays but had to let you all know and thank you for all your support. I really couldn’t have done it without you.

I will be back on Sunday to chat to you all then.

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amandaw Guest

Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah! I'm so happy for you, Ali...this is obviously the start of a flood of BFPs!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Huge congratulations Ali =D>
    let the good times roll and on and on and on till we are all knocked up and out of here

Yah for Ali, does the saved message mean you found out on sunday?

Cazz, glad it's worked out at your clinic, would be a bugger to put off the cycle for money but then also for the office move.

Sue, didn't realise you could check ovarian reserve, How?
    I had a flare cycle as well, was glad not to have to sniff Syneral for too long.

Trish, your long posts are VERY appreciated for keeping up to date when there's too many people in here, like now!

Still a week to go for us Leisa, can't fo fast enough.
    Take care

Congratulations Ali . Can you please ask DH to forward the map to PG A LT TTC to the rest of us? Ta.
    *Tam*. If the FSH levels are high on CD2, it shows that the pituitary (?) gland is working overtime to produce oestrogen (I think that's the story, trying to tell myself it's not necessary). So, I'm hoping for a low score.
    Love
    Sue

Sue, here's hoping for a low score then!

Thanks, that's my new thing for the day.
    It's amazing that we are all going in the same direction for the same thing, but are all doing it that little bit different.

OOOOOhhh Ali you clever little sausage... :smt026 :happy4u:

May your wonderful news bring us all some good sticky vibes and baby dust... it is great to hear some good news.....

Love leis xxx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Leis - you Tam and Sheree are coming up behind Ali -
    [-o< [-o< [-o<

common bubbas burrow deep and grow grow grow :bluestick: inkstick:

Bee and Sheza you are getting much closer to your OPU.Nola is cycling about same time too.

Kelly - how are you ? thinking of you

Ness - you know we are here for you too

Chele - how are going sweet thing - goodluck for FET in November

Sue - best of luck with your FSH BT , and FSH injections doing the trick for some quality embryos.

Racheal -where are you up to ?

Teagan - have you seen the witch yet ? when is your AI ?

Amanda -when is your AIH on track for ? how much Puregon do you have ? is your bloodtest to detect O ?

Shazey - yay at starting the Synarel on Thursday - you are on your way

Kellie G - jump on in if you lurking and let us know what is happening

Keen - are you doing a long down reg cycle less than 2 wks to go

Chris - matey - hope you are recovering from your honeymoon - and your gallbladder op and that FET is on track for mid November .

Cazz - your clinic is no 1 - and how is your health kick going ?

Heather - where are you up to with your FET cycle ?

Anney - we haven't seen you for a while but I am sure you are lurking ....drop us where you are up to on your quest

Ann - if you are lurking I wonder how you are going - you have been in my thoughts ...

there is so much action happening in here with us all

Angel :flower: where would we be without you ... in the dark
    Ladies please make sure you are updated - I hate to make mistakes

Blue Sky Guest

\/ \/
    Yay Ali!! Great news petal! Hope you have a magical pregnancy!
    Lead the way over to the pg forums for us
    :bluestick: :bluestick: for everyone - I WANNA SEE A MASS EXODUS FROM THIS FORUM!!
    \/

What a champ Ali!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the push we all need to get outta here.

CONGRATULATIONS

Bring on all those BFP's for the rest of us.

Blue Sky Guest

Caz - hmmmm I didn't get a letter...

cazzoom Guest

=D> \/ =D> \/ WOO HOO ALI!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

have a happy healthy 9 months!!

Cazz

Congrats Ali!

I'm doing ok. I have my Dr appointment a week from tomorrow and hopefully we will start IUI #2 soon after. I have been busy with work and uni so thats been a good thing. I'm still reading you all and will be back posting madly again when we start up, the break - loathe as I am to admit it - has been good for my mind and body.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast