Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05 #2

Good news about AF showing her ugly mug Chele. Fingers crossed for the next cycle

How come your cycle is so short Sue?

It's a flare cycle Humphrey. Sushee explained this to me. Not a down-reg. Never had one of those before. They often use it for older birds. Not sure why. Lucrin CD1, BT CD2, Puregon 300 CD3. Hope for EPU around 10 - 14 days later. But, my clinic only does transfers on Thursdays. So, if it's not the 3rd, it'll be 10th. It will just depend on how my ovaries respond - they didn't do much last time.
    So, hopefully it won't drag out for 49 days like the last one.
    Love
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

This cycle for me is 49 days approx - ? 51 to transfer and I am past half way \/ - Sue my OPU is November 9-11 for we might be in 2ww together - yay at starting Lucrin

Sniffing is okay (but YUK) - not forgotten thanks to DH / DS and alarm - which I can't hear ...(LOL) but they can - on computer I block out all extra noise and concentrate plus hearing problem helps to keep things quiet...

Hi Humphrey - my funny friend - how is the jabbing going ?

Hi Chele - glad you are back on deck (NOT of Titanic) but hopefully you will be off this ship early next month

Leis - how are you going sweet ... we all have everything crossed for your little bubs on board.

Shezabelle - you are getting so close it is going to be busy in here the next month -goodluck for b/t on 20th

Keen - where are you up to ?

just popping in to wish all you ladies a big scoop of baby dust and sticky vibes

Ali ~ is your BT today if so fingers crossed for you sweet [-o<

I know you're away today Ali but I'm thinking of you today and just know this is going to be a wonderful day for you. Good luck.

Ditto Ali ... goodluck .... congratulations

Thanks Shazz for thinking of us - you are moving right along love your preggie belly avatar

good morning to you all ladies... God this 2ww is driving me bannanas.. my boobs are huge and aching under my arms but i am assuming this is from the pregnyl injection (progesterone).... i am still a bit crampy under my belly button... told DH i was going to pee on a stick this weekend and he blew his top.. just guess i will have to sneak it... hehehe...

hope everyone is doing fine... love leis xxx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Leis,

my DH hated me POASing too. Constantly reminded me that HPTs are unreliable and that only a beta could be trusted. And b*gger if he wasn't right in the end!

Still, I reckon it's easier for DHs to resist than it is for us!

Trish Yay for being halfway there!

Chele, I'm sorry about AF arriving, but hopefully your close call will mean a definite BFP next time round. You were so close!

Ali, good luck for your BT today (even though you won't see this until God knows when) and will be for good news. Hopefully it will be the first good news of many in this thread in the coming months and we have a mass graduation from here shortly!

love
    sushee

cazzoom Guest

I spoke to MIVF this morning. they are giving me till the end of November to pay it off. If I need more time at the end of that time I can have it too.
    I am so releived that I can still go ahead with the cycle!!

Now all I need is to start bleeding before my scan tomorrow!!!!!!!

thanks for your support guys!!
    Off to work out now.

I love my treadmill.

Cazz

Great news Cazz!!!!! =D> =D> I'm so glad to hear these clinics can bend the rules sometimes and be understanding. Sometimes it feels like a production line and they forget they are dealing with real people with real emotions and problems. So now I just have to find that witch - I think I last saw her at Sue's place so shall send her your way. Welcome back on board!

Good news Cazz - =D> AF has been at my place too - we will send her over pronto

I love :eat: and so I love riding my bike too - eat more ....
    can't wait to eat for 2

Don't you start stimming when AF arrives Trish? So confusing all these different protocols #-o

GRRRR

I did a post and got the error message - critical cannot connect to database -10 secs later .... GRRRR .... I could

So I lost my post ](*,)

B*gger they have different protocols :smt102 I don't understand

cycle 1 In June I started Synarel CD 16/17 and Puregon 14 days later on 1st July after af which was almost in line with my cycle (pill cycle anyway) OPU 14th July

Cycle 2 - This time Synarel is CD 22 (13/10) and Puregon on 28th October - I must have missed the cut off by a day or so - I am still on Synarel for 28 days (approx) and Puregon about 11-12 days.

I figure they must only do OPU on certain days of the week - at Westmead Hosp -

Once you are down regged they can schedule you to fit clinic schedule I :-k

Cannot complain though ... I heard of another lady (yesterday ?) who just missed out -they booked last spot (for whatever protocol she does) and she has to wait a month. She has precious little time with her clock tickering away as fast as mine...
    I know it has nothing to do with me but I am sad for her. I was told it might happen to me and it sent me DOWN.

cazzoom Guest

woo hoo

I just got AF!!!!!!!!!! \/ \/ \/

It all seems to be falling into place now!!!

Cazz

Cazz - YAY

Now I won't say I told you so, but.......

That's very interesting Trish, I'm glad my clinic do EPU 5 days a week. Poor Sue has only 1 day a week at her clinic. We're all just guinea pigs really :smt102

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Gee, I'm glad my clinic does EPUs every day of the week!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast