Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05

tiggy Guest

Keen,
    I am so sorry. I wish that it could be different.

amandaw Guest

i'm thinking of you, too, Keen...take care of yourself

my iui is at 10:15am tomorrow...had the trigger last night...not particularly looking forward to the TWW

hope everyone else is well

:hugs: keen

Good Luck with iui tomorrow Amanda [-o< for a positive at end of your tww

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Keen - I am so sorry.
    I just logged on first time today .No words can describe the pain your going through or the emptiness you are feeling, my thoughts are with you both & I hope we all find happiness in the future.

Keen, you are in my thoughts too sweetheart. I have no words just . I'm truely sorry.

Trish - I'm not entirely sure when OPU is. My cycle is a bit haywire this month, maybe due to my long one last month from the progesterone. So I guess I'll know an approx date once AF shows. It's within a week of you, that's all I can guess atm. Paid for my Lucrin today......ouch. Thank god I'm a pharmacist and can get it for cost.

Wow - a pharmacist - I spent so much money at pharmacies - but IVF stuff is all included.

Do you have Elevit in stock ? I have just been taking plain folic acid saving up my last part packet for next cycle - all the pharmacies near us were OOS - one was trying to get me the 100 pack.Will go hunting next week.

I pick all my medication up early Monday morning - that's why we have to pay Tam our clinic only charges us the OOP part - it took medicare 2 months almost to send their part to me and me a week to drop it to them.

Good grief SIVF makes us cough up the full amount $6500 plus drugs on top of that. It's funny how every clinic is different. I'm just grateful I can get my BT and ultrasounds done locally (5mins up the road) rather than going into the city every time. Elevit is back in stock Trish - we charge $21.95 for 30, I think this is a fairly good price too.

Got a call from a GF panicking as she had been taking cold and flu tabs and she just got a BFP today. Of course they were "not really trying" and "didn't expect it to happen so soon". Blah, blah, blah. I'm happy for her but it just makes me angry at my "reject girly bits". Anyway, she knows I'm doing a cycle and I told her I'll join her next month. I'm feeling really positive and relaxed at the moment so that has to help a bit.

PS do you know how many morning after pills I sell on a weekend? Heaps!! Ahhh to be young and promiscuous (sp?) again. Those were the days, when you were scared s%@tless to get pregnant.

I will go checking Monday for Elevit

I think it so sad - bet some of them - don't yet realise they may end up on the AC rollercoaster in future ( and worst because of their sexual partner hx) I knew someone who got HepB from BF - and fell preg - though m/c sadly.

The pill is so cheap -you think they would be on it - $30 for 4 months - cheap night out - let alone the STD's they might pickup without the fellow having his raincoat on - this has more consequences than preg.

Did you see Law & Order (I watched the end only) the guy had Syphillus (years before) and it 'stuffed' his brain severely - caused him to murder etc. prolonged suffering death was his prognosis and mental institution. Wonder how many get it this bad these days ?

Keen,

I just logged in this morning for the first time in ages and was hoping for some good news about you. I'm so sorry. It just isn't fair.

Love,

Mel

Hi girls,

Just apologising for not posting for a while. Have been a bit busy at work so I've let everything else slide. Should be right in a week or so and I'll be back in here catching up on everything. I miss BB ... I'm having withdrawal.

Humphrey - that's a good price for Elevit, I agree. I finally got my three boxes that I ordered back in July. I noticed it had appeared back in the shops so I rang My Chemist (with whom I had placed the order) and they got the order to me quick smart. I was feeling a bit iron deficient ... the Elevit has definitely helped.

Trish - hope you have some luck finding a few boxes next time you're out. How are things with you? I miss our little email conversations like MAD.

All the best for you lovely ladies cycling at the moment ... thinking of you all. I'll catch up properly soon.

Love,

Mel

Sue - that's excellent news about the donor! Glad you don't have to worry about that anymore.

Keen - sorry to hear the news honey, don't really know what to say, I hope you and your DH are doing okay.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, have been drifting back and forth, no real news.

I'll be starting my down regulation at the end of the month - really looking forward to it. Will have Uni out of the way by then. Had to give myself my first needle in the stomach on Friday, just a practice one. My DH was amazed that I did it first go because I'm such a sook with needles. Feeling a bit like a legend at the mo. I'm really hoping it all goes well.

Wishing you all the best of luck!

Hi Didge - welcome aboard -hopefully a short ride only - this month is flying by - I want it go fast too.

Mel - been thinking of you

Quiet Sunday in here -must all be motor-racing fans

Good to see you Mel, hope you and bubs are good.

Didge - good luck for your cycle, you're with good company i.e. ME!!

Where is everyone????

HELLOOOOOOO.......

hi Humphrey
    where is everyone ?

Blue Sky Guest

:wave:

Hi,
    How are you? Can't believe another weekend has come and gone.
    Humphrey - I like your positive attitude.
    Mel - good to see you!!
    Trish - eww on the syphilis! LOL. My STD made me do it...
    Amanda - hope it all went well today!
    How's the walking and sniffing going Cazz?
    Kelly - how is your SIL doing (I think it was your SIL who had the scare?)

Hi to everyone I've forgotten. Hope you're all doing ok wherever you are in your cycles!! :bluestick: for you all.
    Take care
    Love
    H

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast