Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05

Evening Ladies

Hope you all had a nice weekend

Not feeling so positive anymore that embie is staying around woke up this morning and pj's had some blood in them and today all day have worn a pad to see what happens and has been a small amount of spotting althought it's brown not red so who knows ](*,) . Anyway lets hope its not AF and fri willl be a positive result.

Take care

Hang in there Chele, maybe it's embee burrowing in....
    Hi everyone else
    Sue

Did you realise it's been 7 WEEKS since the last person here got a BFP (Shazz BTW). Now this is pathetic girls. We need some graduates!!! So everyone needs to send Chele lotsa inkstick: :bluestick: and

Come on - we can do this everyone - seriously it shouldn't be this hard to get pregnant should it????

Sorry I forgot Ali inkstick: :bluestick:

Okay that should do the trick

Thankyou so so very much humphrey you made me cry. In a good way though where would we be without you all. Thankyou again.

Chele - I've got everything crossed that it's an implantation bleed, sounds positive that it may be. Hang in there (i know it's so much easier said than done!!) Have you done a HPT???????????

Thanks for the sticky vibes Humphrey!!!! I'm not feeling very confident at all this cycle. I'm not even a week into the TWW but already feel that it hasn't worked. I have nothing to back this up, it's just how I'm feeling. Whether it might be a protection thing so that I don't get my hopes up only to be shattered again.....................

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine was ok, didn't do anything exciting, weather was pretty ordinary.

Will BBL

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Could someone please update my details when they get a chance;

Important Dates - Beta 19/10

Thanks

Ali xxxx

Ali

Thanks but yes I did a HPT yesterday morning which was day 9 after transfer and of course BFN. Last week was felling sick and threw up 3 times and have sore boobs but like everyone says bit early for those signs yet isn't it. Who knows what our bodies are doing to us. Good luck to you too.

Wow, 7 weeks, no wonder I think my memory's going, there's too many people in here.
    Let's go girls, Chele & Ali, you're outta here. Lots of luck you start a positive trend.

Take care all, I'm out to enjoy the sunshine, hopefully it might hang around this time

Chele- I don't think it's too early for you to be getting symptoms, pretty much after implantation you can get pg symptoms I think......of course everyone is different, but I'd be clinging to that!!! I hate HPT but am completely addicted to them too. I figure if I'm going to get a BFN at BETA I'd prefer to have a reasonable idea of it so that my hopes don't get dashed completely. Plus, I look at it as though if I get a BFN on a HPT it is probably too early and if I was to get a BFP I'd take it as gospel.

Don't give up.............. Maybe try another one tomorrow???.That's just me being me, but that's what I would do.

Here's hoping we break the drought for this group

Take care

Ali xxxxxxxxxx

Tam - i'm with you, Chele & I will be outta here very shortly, for the team of course.........lol

Ali xxx

Ali I tend to agree with the HPT theory but the morning of BT last time i did a test and it was negative so I don't beleive in them too much. Maybe will wait till wed which is day 28 of 30 :-k . We will definately be doing this for the team and taking a few with us as soon as possible hey Ali.

Damn those HPT!!!!!!!!

Chele - Has there been much more spotting?

And yes, hopefully we'll be the first of a long line of BFP just in time for xmas!!!

Ali xxxxxxx

Nothing overnight just what was thre yesterday morning and up till went to bed last night only a very little so [-o< all is good now we will see hey.

Sounds fantastic Chele - it's prob a late implantation, that's why the HPT hasn't given you your BFP yet.

Ali xxxxxxxxxx

I think a bit of spotting is a really good sign Chele! Any cramping?

I agree - stoopid HPT - but yes I am a compulsive tester I have to admit.

Humphrey yeah have had a little

amandaw Guest

i have my fingers and toes crossed for you, Chele...

adding my cheer to everyone's..."gimme a B! gimme an F! gimme a P!"

Thanks Amanda I love that

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast