Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - September '05 #4

HI girls

Humphrey - So sorry this wasn't your cycle. You are such a trooper, you really are amazing. Take care of yourself and here's to your next cycle being a winner!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love Ali xxxxxxxxxxx

Keen - went back as I wasn't sure if I'd missed that you've had transfer, or do you start pessaries before the transfer??? EIther way, best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my first dose of clomid this morning and start the injections tomorrow morn, oh the joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to everyone

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Humphrey for your negative test better luck next time hey.

Tam good luck for your test today.

Shereejoy & Sheree sorry for not clarifying which one of you I meant LOL but I do wish both of you all the best and I'm sure SHEREE you will be joining SHEREEJOY very soon.

[-o< for BFP FOR ALL

Humphrey - so sorry for the BFN. I hope the next cycle is the one for you.

Cazz - I know what you mean about feral families. There are a couple in this street. I had a similar experience to you last Christmas when Mr and Mrs Jobless next door brought home a new baby to join their rowdy and undisciplined brood. This was right after my lovely laparoscopy from which I recuperated while their previous little [email protected]$#@&%s ran screaming under my window. Sadly it so often seems to be the case that people like that have no problem having kids. It is a pity when there are so many wonderful would be parents out there who have to try so hard for little ones of their own. Hope you soon have a lovely baby of your own to bring up in your caring home.

Keen - are you sure those pessaries aren't gold? Crikey! Hope they do the trick for you though.

Best of luck girls and thinking of you all.

Love,

Mel

Good morning, BT done, now the wait for this afternoon. I think this wait is the worst. Got absolutely NO IDEA!

Not sure what my pessaries cost, I am on 3 a day. My whole HRT FET costs $800 (before Medicare refund) & I think they told me I get $640 back.

Take care

Sorry this wasn't the one for you Humphrey... Heres to a real soon... one for everone!! I've put in an order for 2 bakers dozens!! That should cover everyone!!

[-o< 4 Tam, will be logging on all day to check

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam,

all my fingers and toes crossed for an excellent result for you, Hunny!!!

Keen, Yay the countdown has begun!

love
    sushee

Multiple bits crossed for you Tam!

Hope this is it for you Tam - we need some graduates!

Ali - No, havent had transfer yet. Needed to start the pessaries this morning. Transfer is set for Tuesday - honestly it just cant come quick enough! (as Im sure we all know!). So great (IYKWIM) about you starting jabbing yourself - it always helps feel like your doing something and its just another step closer. Do you know approx when you will be likely to transfer?

Cazz & Mel - Had an instance yesterday afternoon at Woolies where this girl, all of about 17, was there with her 2-3 year old. The poor little girl was barefoot, covered in dirt and snot, hair in a tangled mess, and mums off her face and screaming at the poor little thing. DH pretty much had to drag me outta there before I grabbed the little one and ran 8-[ of course, I had to have a bit of a cry about it afterward too. And Mel, Im thinking perhaps Im in the wrong business - should get into selling pessaries!

Tam - for you.....

Sush - I know! Im getting very excited and extremely anxious.

I'll be back later to see Tam's news....

Hi girlies...

Tam i have everything crossed for you for a !!! even my legs are crossed!!!!

Caz.. I can relate so much to your story.. I see these feral 14,15 and 16 year olds with these tiny new borns at the local shopping centre, who have no idea what so ever about having a child.. the only thing they do know about is how to spend their baby bonus, which is usually up the local pubor at the TAB!

I am so angry at the moment.. my beautiful mum went and had a hysterectomy last week and they have found cancer in her pathology results.. she now has to have chemo! and if that ain't bad enough a good friend of mine was killed last week on my birthday in a light plane crash... when will things get better... i swear if I don't get a with this cycle of IVF i am going to go beserk!!! ](*,)

Well that is my :-({|= for the day!

love leis xx

Oh Leis, honey Im so sorry to hear about your friend and now your mum :hugs: . Wish there was something I could say. Just send you lots of hugs and also some :luck: for that bfp.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam,

don't forget to sms me when you get your BFP!

I'm off to the Dr's now, so will be waiting on that beeping!

love
    sushee

Awwwww how cute - look at Sushee's little belly

ann Guest

Has anyone heard from Tam?

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, always waiting for something.

Sushee has been a godsend, I think I would have gone around the bend yesterday if it wasn't for her. Feeling better today, I just wish I could test and get a BFP. (only 3 days till I can do a HPT and 4 days till my Beta)

Luv to all
    Ann

I have really bad tummy pains. Why!? Im only 3 days past my IUI so its not AF pains, theyre a bit sharper more than crampier. Probably unrelated but unusual for me. Ouch!

Hurry Tam, I want good news!

Hi guys, thought I'd check in
    I don't know yet, waiting for them to call me, I'm too nervous to call them.
    Phone times are 2-4 so if they haven't called yet, is it bad news?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast