Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - September '05 #4

Blue Sky Guest

Good luck Ann!
    XX

Good luck Ann, will be checking in a bit (wanted to say periodically but don't want to use the horrible word) tomorrow! As for me ladies .. finally the old b#tch :af: has started spotting on me this evening.. this is good news as now we are really and truly getting into our IVF, with the FSH starting soon...hoping I won't see the horror for at least another 18 months after this one!

enjoy the weekend ladies!!!

love leis x

Leisa, yah for AF coming to make a start on things. Please share her & send her my way.
    Humphrey, any sign for you yet, maybe she'll come to me via you. Feels like a limbo land when you've been told BFN but don't have anything to show for it.

Ann, will check in to see result, but at least you know it's not the final one.

Cazz, those emotions are hard to control when you just want every thing to go right. How long are you on BCP for?

Gill hope it works for you

And a big GOOD LUCK to all you lovely ladies, Thanks for being here
    Take care

ann Guest

Well I did POAS early this am, and unfortunately it was a BFN. The nurse did say that I could POAS on day 10 dpt, and today was ony day 9. Am I clutching at straws and tested a (wee) bit early, or has the fat lady really sung?

Just on another note. I am not a very religous person, but Just before this transfer I was willing to try anything, so I started to pray at night ( thought it couldn't hurt), any way just wanted some reasurrance, the first night I hads a dream and a male voice said, "relax you will be pg", the second night I dreamt that the same male voice said "the BT is positive".

So please forgive me if I think God, or what ever is a little sadistic.

Ann

No Ann, you're not clutching at straws. Even if you were - what's wrong with that? Your entitled.
    Said it before and I'll say it again.....those dreaded sticks have been known to be wrong - many times.
    Hang in there.
    Love
    Sue

cazzoom Guest

Im sorry ann. but if no AF then dont give up hope!!

Tam only been on the pill for a week and will come off it on the 12th october lol!!

not much else going on with me though really

hope everyone is having a great weekend

Cazz

Don't give up hope yet Ann... just wait a little longer...

Bloody AF the old b#tch is really giving me a run for my money... cramps galore... back stomach ... tiny tiny tiny bit of spotting then she has stopped.. all because of the lucrin injections.. just wish she would show her ugly face in full force, as these cramps are killing me, can only take panadol and codine, no nurofene this time around due to the ivf.... have to go to work today too. Going to be a very painful shift!

love leis x

Ann, that fat lady hasn't even started warming up, just a little bit longer, even if you do POAS again, remember the BT is the final call!

Leis, can't say for sure cause I didn't use Lucrin but I think the other girls only had spotting, not full force, I'm sure someone will let you know.
    Or perhaps she left you cause she came to visit me this morning. Shame about the big cramps.

Yep CD1 for me, called the clinic (happened while I was out) but they must've gone home to watch the footy!
    Also got a new script in the mail yesterday, they've upped my dose from 3x2mg Progynova to 3x3mg Progynova. Might combat the low oestrogen I had last month. Feel good that something is different.

Humphrey, have you seen the witch?

Take care, off to watch the footy now & yes a few beers too

Yup Tam - She's been busy today - very heavy and very crampy. So CD1 for me too - yipee!!!!

Ann - I'm saying a little prayer for you too honey. Don't give up yet.

Good luck for the next phase Leis - it gets eggciting from here.

She has been busy today!

Leis I hope it is very eggciting for you

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ann,

I got a -ve HPT two days before my BT, and a very faint +ve only after 7 mins the day after it was confirmed I was pg. Don't give up yet.

love
    sushee

Thanks ladies for the eggcouragement!!! LOL!! Mmm very strange period that is for sure.. I don't know what the hell is going on!! Defantley some frank red blood in there.. will call Sydney IVF city Clinic tomorrow and just let them know that the cow is here..... Good luck with everything my lovely ladies!!! There has to be some good news soon.. I feel there is a heap of just around the corner....

love leis xxx

Hi Girls

Just a quick update before I heas to work on this rainy Sunday in Freeling.

Bloods yesterday were still low so more tomorrow hopefully Transfer soon.

[-o<

Very quiet here... hows everyone going?

I am halfway through my 2 week wait today. Feeling the usual mix of emotions and questions. Trying to be matter of fact about it, but never pull it off!

How was everyones weekend? Hubby and I are both mad Swans supporters so we had a BRILLIANT weekend as you can imagine!!! What a game, what a result! And now, enough procrastinating, back to my assignment :-$

amandaw Guest

hi all

well, my first AIH cycle has been a dismal failure - AF showed her face this morning after two days of cramps (at least that gave me a chance to prepare myself for the worst)...so, it's back to the drawing board.

don't want to be at work but have to be...planning on taking some mental health leave later this week. :smt022

I'm just so sick of this.

Hi Ladies

Well i am also half way through my tww as ff changed my o date. I was sick all day yesterday and have been dropping in to the ttc thread for some handy conceiving tips that i may have missed along the way!!

DH and I were meant to go to a party yesterday for his friend that turned 30. I just couldn't bring myself to it. I was so worried that someone might be pregnant there that i think i made myself sick.

I never never thought it was going to be so hard! I never new that dissapointment could be so bitter!

Take Care
    Racheal

So sorry Amanda.

I'm sorry too Amanda. What a bummer.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast