Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #4

It would be so good to get 2 for 1 porsche and mez i still have 10 weeks to go so we not too far apart. I had my egg transfer on feb 15. Im doing good starting to really feel pregnant - very heavy feeling but def not complaining, how are you going?

CONGRATS Porsche!! So very happy for you You are my first BFP since joining the forum, looking forward to seeing many more of you get your BFP soon too!

Sorry that AF arrived N2l. Like we said before, at least you ovulated, and just think, now you get to spend another month here with us

OMG PORSCHE!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! Congratulations!

OMG Porsche, I wasn't expecting a result until today, otherwise I would have come in and checked over the weekend!

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO I am so excited for you honey, that is unreal. Yey to first round IVF. Congrates to both you and DH. How far along does that make you then? When's your due date? Can't wait to hear how many now. I'll be lurking!

Fantastic news, best I will hear all week I am sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Keli View Post
    OMG Porsche, I wasn't expecting a result until today, otherwise I would have come in and checked over the weekend!

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO I am so excited for you honey, that is unreal. Yey to first round IVF. Congrates to both you and DH. How far along does that make you then? When's your due date? Can't wait to hear how many now. I'll be lurking!

Fantastic news, best I will hear all week I am sure!
    Thanks Keli

It makes me 4 weeks 6 days today for dating purposes when in reality I'm about 2 weeks and so many days lol. I'm due 3rd of May 2011. Still got a little way to go yet before we can relax.

Hi Ladies
    Well I have been lurking around so I will try and do persies but I have been a bit scatterbrained lately so forgive me if I miss anyone.

Porsche - Wow, how exciting. Big Congratulations and keep us posted as we all love hearing good news. Hope the next 10 weeks don't drag out too much for you

Kris - How are you going? Did you get a reply from your FS yet?

N2L - Sorry to hear about AF arriving. What days are you taking clomid? Good luck and hopefully round 2 will be the one that gets you a BFP.

Mel - How are you going? Any signs of Oíng yet? I didn't get any signs other than a temp rise so I guess I just have to keep a look out for that. No indication of that happening yet. FX'd that you O soon and that you catch the egg first go.

Rhi - Good luck getting that sneaky pregnancy.

Liz - How is the TWW going, Any signs or symptoms yet?

Bec - How is the new lifestyle going (sounds better than diet and exercise I think, lol)? Hope whatever you decide to do works for you, I now how you feel about a lifetime of struggling with weight. Even when I was playing waterpolo and training or playing 6 days a week I still struggled with my weight and I have never been a little size. Hopefully the new diet will change things.

Hope, Keli,Tammara, Pumpgirl and Mez (oh and Porsche)- Good luck for the rest of your pregnancies and please keep us posted on how you are going as it is good to see some success stories to keep us positive in this sometimes very trying process.

AFM - Well as I said at the start I had a terrible week last week (brain wise). Started with an out of town meeting on Tuesday that I forgot my handbag, work ID, phone number I needed to ring in for another meeting and even my pen, so not a very good start to the working week. I then got back to my office and couldn't find my USB with all the meeting minutes and other documents. Spent the rest of the week trying to track it down, ringing the venue, other meeting participants, searching cars and on Friday afternoon when packing up my laptop I found it in a place I am sure I had looked in at least 20 times. Felt a bit silly when I found it. The weekend was better, busy but good. Nearly won golf on Sunday which was a nice finish to the weekend.
    On the baby making front my temps are still low but at least they seem to be consistent (ATM) for a change. Won't be doing any OPK's or Maybe Baby until I see a jump in temp as it just depresses me when they are negative so don't think I need that, emotional enough as it is (great SE that one), hot flushes are still happening though not as regular.
    On the plus side I have lost 3 kgs this week so that is promising. Hopefully it keeps dropping. Was even naughty on the weekend so I am very happy.
    Shan

Hi Shan,

Congrats on the weight loss!!
    CD15 today, and I am confused (as always) with my body. Had some CM changes from late last week, but still no OPK+ or EWCM. Beginning to think that I may never get either of them even when I do ovulate, so not too stressed about it at this point. I am still getting the hot flushes, but otherwise just been feeling generally off and tired for the last couple of days, but that's just a bit of the flu. The other SE I have started to notice though, is the affect on my labido. It's practically non-existant (Dr said to expect this), and if it weren't for the fact that we want a baby, DH would be feeling very rejected and lonely by now!!

That's funny Mel cause mine has gone up and DH is getting sick of me trying to jump him all the time, lol, sorry TMI.

Hey Porsche, totally know what you mean about not relaxing just yet. I don’t think I properly relaxed until 20 weeks. Yey my birthday is May 2nd so that’s when I’m voting you have it/them he he!

Shan, yey for looseing 3kgs, that is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope! View Post
    Rhi: My last scan that I had said I was so I'm hoping that when I go for my 12wk scan monday week they will still both be ok. In the Belly Buddies Group I was far from having the highest HCG results that why I wasnt sure if I could give any more clarity on Porsche's levels.
    Oh ok, I hope all is ok. I hadn't been checking in the Belly Buddies section lately so I am sorry that I didn't know. FX

Quote Originally Posted by nothing2lose View Post
    It's official. Game over for me this month...14 dpo and bloody AF thought she'd pay me a visit. I hate that woman!!

Back to the drawing board...or should that be work bench???

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me.

take care x

n2l
    Sorry to hear that AF showed.

Shan - Good on ya - 3kg in one week - whoa that is awesome

Gotta go, be back later

Quote Originally Posted by ShanShan View Post
    That's funny Mel cause mine has gone up and DH is getting sick of me trying to jump him all the time, lol, sorry TMI.
    That's funny Shan! I wish I felt that way!! I did at the beginning of this cycle, but over the last week, I have slowly become less and less "interested". Not to worry though, I just start thinking about the little egg that could be lurking around waiting for a sperm friend, and I soon find the motivation! IYKWIM?!

PORSCHE- THAT"S SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was dying to get in and find out how you went but my internet decided this was the time to die so I've had to rush around to my Dad's on the way home! FX and best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!
    WOO HOO!!!!!

WOW PORSCHE, THAT IS THE BEST NEWS, OH AND WOULDN'T THAT BE EXCITING IF THERE WERE TWO BABIES IN THERE. GL WITH HAVING A HEALTHY AND SAFE NEXT 9 MONTHS.

N2L, that sucks about AF showing up, but look on the positive side of things, at least you o'd this cycle and just have to catch that egg next time. FX'd for you hun.

Bec how are you going with the lifestyle change?

Shan, good on you for loosing 3kg, I seem to be able to loose the weight when I put my mind to it, but then seem to put it straight back on again.

WBM, that isn't a good thing with the labido thing, I must admit though, I was a little like that with my cycle #2 and #3. Hope it gets better and you catch that little egg.

Hi to eveyone else, looking forward to seeing more BFP's on here this month.

Well I have had a fantastic weekend with DH down the Gold Coast. Outback Spectacular was great and we had a free upgrade on our accomadation. We ended up being on the 21st floor, the next floor up was the penthouse. Well I'm still on my TWW and the temptation to do a POAS is getting to me. Just a little question , not sure who will be able to answer but. I got the triger shot last tues, and was to O within 48hrs, now ever since fri my nipples have been sore as, I mean even if I rub against something OMG it hurts. I wasn't sure if it was just from the injections, or was a good sign as it didn't start till a few days later. Anyway, if someone could help out it would be great.

Hope everyone has a grat week.

Hi everyone
    Seems like we have been put back to the old thread. Just a quick one as I am in my phone but I rang for my bt results this morning and I o'd. Progesterone was 34 compared to 0.5 last month. Now I just have to wait a few days before I poas.
    Hope everyone else is well.

where has the other thread gone?

I know Bec, I haven't been able to get onto bellybelly since yesturday morning. What is going on with everything???

Oh went to my FS yesturday and started the jabging again. And I will say that I was very brave as I had to jab myself. Which I did better then what DH did this morning, he nearly got slapped when he jabbed me it bloody hurt (more than what having blood tests do), so don't know what he did different, but he won't be doing it like that again in a hurry

Hope everyone is doing fine.
    Last edited by lilminion; September 14th, 2010 at 06:10 PM.

Hi Ladies

Gee i thought it was my dinosaur laptop playing games with me not being able to log on.

apparently they updated the server and lost 2 weeks worth of data!! i read it on facebook this morning lol

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast