Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #4

Default LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #4

This thread is for those members that are LT Trying To Conceive with the assistance of Clomid and/or Metformin.

If there is anything you would like to discuss about the thread or have any problems then please contact one of the moderators. All emails/PM's are treated confidentiality.

Your moderators of this forum are
    {sarah} Admin
    Rouge Admin

Lenny - Moderator
    marcellus - Moderator

Your old thread is here!

Good lord ladies your going off this month! i hope sooooo hard the luck continues got my fingers crossed extra tight for you porsche that your ivf works first go. And of corse everyone else gets their BFPs.

It really makes me so happy when people get their long awaited BFPs, i dont think its too much to ask the baby fairy to do a little better next month

CONGRATS to the pregerinos here

wow a new thread!

Thanks Tammara. Just going to take it one day at a time for now. FS thinks we may have to cancel as he's expecting me to over stim.

Pumpgirl – Congratulations on your pg! Wishing you all the best for a happy & healthy little bundle of joy 

Bec – Best of luck for this cycle. I am sorry AF showed. I understand the disappointment and wish it were easier for us. I had hoped you were going to surprise us with a BFP post  I hope all goes well with your new FS – sounds like the timing is going to be spot on.

In relation to your q – we have told DD we are having a baby but it’s a ‘secret’. I don’t think she gets the whole secret thing b/c she told my sister that a toy monkey we had bought was for the ‘baby’ and my sister asked ‘who’s baby?’ and then put two & two together. Not a big deal b/c it is my sister but due to our history of m/c we were going to try to hold out until the 10 week scan….. Like I said to DH – family is ok to know it’s just hard to tell everyone if the pg ends in m/c b/c it is so emotional etc…. Plus I am a fairly emotionally closed person so we just don’t usually discuss that much private stuff about us to family & IRL friends anyway.

Claudette – Sorry to hear your test was neg. Hopefully you can be part of the next wave of BFP to hit this thread 

Porsche – Fingers crossed your cycle doesn’t get cancelled. I hope you are ok

Hi to everyone else. Sorry if I have missed any of you – I am at work and am rushing to post this before people start coming in  Have a great day

Even if you do over stimulate can they freeze your eggs till next cycle? Fingers crossed you dont o/s but if you do make sure you take time for your self my cousin did and she said it wasnt painfull but very uncomfortable.

Hi Ladies

Thanks very much everyone, we are very excited - although cautious.

Jules - How are you feeling? I hope so far so good for you!

RisRis - Yes, I can highly recommend the Kakadu Juice, we have found the best way to buy it is through TVSN as they always have special deals. It isn't cheap but you only need a shot of it per day - I also put it in my (super smoothies post workout which also includes: Banana, Skim Milk, No Fat tub set yoghurt, berries, egg white - although will be dropping this, oats, ABC spread, Spirulina & sprinkle chia seeds on top... Very very yummy and super nutritious.

Porsche - FX for you, I really hope that it all goes smoothly and you don't over stim, my thoughts are with you

Bec - I am really sorry to hear about AF, I thought that you might end up with a BFP this month, I am sorry that my message was probably the first thing you saw when you logged on :-( It is OK to be really disappointed, this would have to be one of the hardest things to deal with. I really, really hope that this is your month! FX!!!!!

Clamage - Best of luck this cycle hun, holidays seem to help with getting PG.

I agree with you Tammara, it isn't too much to ask for more BFPs, I have my FX for everyone in here, you all deserve your long awaited BFP

xx
    Last edited by redgum; July 26th, 2010 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Remove commercial link

CONGRATULATIONS PUMPGIRL! Its so exciting you got your BFP!!!
    Well i was looking at my "positive" wall last night and i realised that 2 of the things on there came true, i did ovulate and clomid worked for me lol! So now i am hoping my other 2 posters will come true (about getting preg and sustaining a healthy pregnancy) lol!!

I am feeling so sore today! I spent most of the w.e drugged up (love you nurofen plus and panadene forte) i can't believe how painful this period is, but thats to be expected cos its getting rid of 6-7 months of lining i suppose...

Sorry for the no persies, people have started coming into work so i better look busy!!

Morning Ladies,

Arrrrr, another BFP I am SOOOOO excited I can’t believe it, that has to be the BEST month ever, 4, wow.

Congratulations Pumpgirl, that is truly amazing, woo hoo, you will not be spending your 30’s TTC, yippee! And yey to big BB’s on their way now, lol! I love the story, thanks so much for sharing. Please keep the updates coming, I couldn’t be happier for you! How far along now? Any symptoms? Any sickness?

Wow the BB’s chat has been great, thanks for indulging me ladies. Yes Pumpgirl is right, there are some very well endowed ladies in here, and I thought mine were big, lol! Bring on preggy BB’s for all, he he!

Porsche, glad to hear you have started injections. Why does your FS think you will over stimulate? Such a bummer if you do. I have everything crossed that you travel perfectly with a sticky BFP at the end of your first cycle. GL hun!

Bec, oh hun, it’s never good when AF arrives, even if you were expecting her, still sux. Sorry to hear hun. Great attitude though, chin up and I have everything crossed for you this month coming. It HAS to be your turn next!

Liz, glad to hear your FS made you laugh, it’s very important in this very trying journey. Yes your FS is right, this forum is just amazing, I don’t know how I would’ve got through this without each and every one of you, I honestly believe that we all have a bit to do with each BFP that is posted, everyone’s advise and support is just incredible. GL with your next step. I’m not sure about moods on injections, sorry, cant help there.

Claudette, fantastic to hear from you again, so glad to hear you had a wonderful break. Hopefully that is just what your body needed. GL coming up to testing time. So Preseed – I have some and only used it when absolutely necessary as I was told that natural CM is best. However I agree with Rhi to only use a very small amount, it works so well that you can loose some of the sensation if you use as much as they tell you, it is good though cos if you have the applicators you can insert it inside, makes it a lot cleaner, sorry for TMI, didn’t know how else to describe it. HTH’s.

RisRis, welcome to this amazing forum. Wow sounds like you have had quite a journey, GL and hopefully your stay here is short. Let us know how DP’s SA results go, GL for him.

Kris, love your imagination, thanks for the visual on the triumph story, lol!

Rhi, lol at your DD, that is way too cute. How old is she? Clearly not old enough to know what a secret is. Hope she doesn’t spoil your good news too many more times. Not long till the 10 week scan now anyway. So exciting how fast it all goes.

AFM not much to report, just over 19 weeks now so looking forward to the next scan where they count the fingers and toes. Now I know this will sound strange (think I have told some of you this before) but DH was born with 3 thumbs so we are on the lookout for any extra digits, they weren’t able to see clearly enough at the last scan as I was only 11.5 weeks so hopefully being 20.5 weeks will make a big difference.

GL for everyone in the upcoming month, I can’t wait for next month to smash this month out of the water.

Hi Keli

I think he thinks I'll over stim because I'm still "young" in IVF terms. My AMH levels are really good so there won't be any problem producing follies. The problem is I may produce heaps and heaps of follies on a low dose and OHSS.

CONGRATULATIONS to Rhi and Pumpgirl That is great news. Wow, this thread is on a good roll, not too long now ladies for the rest of you. Remember, before the end of the year I'm feeling.

A big hello to everyone else on here, sorry for no persies but i haven't been on here for so long there is way too much going on for me to catch up on straight away.

AFM: I had my OB appoint on Fri the 16th and he did BT's. One on Friday arve and one on Monday morning and the results were Fri: 648 and Mon: 1631 so he was very pleased with these. We went away to Vic on Wed last week and came back yesterday. Ever since the flight on Wed I have been spotting and getting the occasional cramping so I am hoping that it is nothing to be worried about. My next appoint with OB isn't until fri next weeks but I am contemplating whether or not to call him. This is what happened with my other two pg's for about 2 weeks before the mc. Other than that, I have no new news to tell.

Sending you all lots of

Wow another new thread!

Hope- I had some spotting with DS and all was fine. Your levels look good though! Maybe ring FS and mention it, maybe they can check progestrone and everything and blood clotting things and just make sure. I'm sure it will all be great though, but for your own piece of mind, it might be worth while?

Jules- Your DD is so cute! My DS keeps telling people he's going to have a baby sister soon, even though I'm not UTD! ANd people give me that 'yeah, right' look when I say I'm not pregnant. Kids are hilarious at times!

POrsche- Hopefully you wont over stim and still get plenty of nice follies. FX for a great first cycle for you!

Keli- I do kind of feel I've had my turn, I just haven't had a stayer yet. I am still SO PROUD and excited for you ladies who have your BFP, it does give me hope. It will happen, I can visualise myself holding another beautiful baby, I just know it will happen. I'm just a very impatient person, and I WANT IT NOW!!!! lol. I can't believe your almost at your 20 week scan, DOn't forget to take your kleenex! It's a beautiful thing, becasue the baby really looks like a baby!

Kris- I know your pain! I've had shocker this month too. Sorry for TMI but the heaviest I've had in ages, including m/c in april. Maybe the month off clomid has improved my lining! GL this cycle!

Pumpgirl- That smoothy sounds yummy, might give it a go. I struggle for breakfast options of the GF variety. How are you feeling?

Ahurani- How are you hon? I'm assuming you've moved into a pg thread, but hi! Hope you're well!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM: As i mentioned, I'm having a shocking AF this month! Interesting fact for you all. When I took clomid CD5-9 I o about cd21, when I took it cd2-5 I o'd about cd25. I always wondered if it made a difference, and now I know that it does for me! I think I've resigned myself to the fact that we'll be doing IVF by the end of the year, 15 months of clomid is just ridiculous, no matter how well it works for me! I am actually eager to get started with something new!

Have agreat week!
    Bec
    p.s. i will try to post our list here tonight

Monday 26th July
    BECNXAVI CD2
    MISS KRIS CD4
    SHANSHAN CD24
    PORSCHE CD7
    EPAYNE CD
    CLAMGEE CD29
    BUMBUMG waiting to begin cycle
    RISRIS waiting to begin cycle

let me know if I'm out of whack!

this month: Hope, Ahurani, RhiChiChi & Pumpgirl!
    Graduates of this thread recently: MezMoz, Tammara, Keli

Thanks Bec, Hope and Kris!!

Bec - I think your being really strong hun, you have been through a lot and I am glad you can visualise holding that little baby (it will happen). Yes, the smoothie is absolutely de'lish - you can substitute fruit for other ones that you prefer, I have even put dried cranberries in there... I am sending positive thoughts for you xx

Kris - I am glad you are using your positive wall - I think it is a brilliant idea to keep your eye on the prize!

Hope - I have my fingers crossed for you hun, I really hope everything goes smoothly, maybe if it will put your mind at risk you should just give him a call?

Keli - GL for the scan, FX everything is OK and you have a perfect little bub in the oven. Yes, I am hugely looking forward to BB's given how little I am ;-)

AFM - Well I have had a pretty crazy day, I found out that we definitely got the site for our new store :-) Am crazy excited, I can't believe that our business is really going to happen... I also took my first body pump class since finding out I was UTD, was a little harder than normal even though I dropped most of my weights down ... Not sure if it really was harder or I was more aware of what my body was saying to me. I am going to wear a heart rate monitor in my classes from tomorrow morning just to keep an eye on things. And.... I got my BT done this morning, HCG = 480, I am having a guess I am about 15DPO based on ovulation being CD15.

Otherwise I am feeling OK, not many big symptoms... I have noticed the following though: really thirsty - can't drink enough water and I am not an overly dehydrated person, my pee is brighter yellow, many more loo visits, sore bbs and a bit of cramping, otherwise everything is fairly normal.

Anyway girls, babydust to you all... You ladies are such a good support and I am so so glad that I joined this site.

Hey all,

Unfortunately I have starting spotting brown blood, well more when I wipe & have low cramping and my bbies aren't as sore, so could be a bad sign. Am trying to remain optimistic but that dark cloud is hanging over my head and I am terribly worried. Am just going to stay home for the moment and not go to hospital unless I start spotting red blood.

Sorry for the me post, jsut sick of sitting on the couch thinking constantly about this turn of events :S

im thinking very happy positive thoughts for you and bubs, it could be nothing try not to stress - very easy thing to say i know xxoo

RhiChiChi I'm praying with all my might that it's just some spotting and that bub is snuggling in nice and tight!

Rhi! Sending you LOADS of and

Just a side note, i start my clomid again tonight! Whoo! Im excited to be doing it over again cos now im actually doing something, not just sitting around counting days! lol

Morning all,

Porsche, fingers crossed for the perfect amount of follicles, looking forward to hearing good news from you. I want regular updates please, he he!

Hope, I have everything crossed for your little one, I would call your FS if I were you, can’t hurt at least.

Bec, that wasn’t your turn, it was a practice run hun (IYKWIM). I know your turn is just around the corner, I can feel it. You are totally allowed to be impatient and WANT IT NOW, that’s completely fair enough. Lol about the baby looking real at the 20 week scan, I am soooooo excited, thanks for being excited with me hun, just wish we could’ve been sharing this journey together, would have made it all the more special. FX’ed a painful AF is a sign of good things to come, strong linings is just what you’re after. Wow I didn’t realise you had been on Clomid for that long, that is ages hun, GL with the next decision you choose. PS: Thanks so much for mentioning myself, Tammara & Mez on your list, I feel very special.

Mez, how are things going with you hun? Have you had your morph scan yet? Are you finding out the sex? Hope all is well!

Pumpgirl, lol at your BB’s growing, he he! Wow they look like great HCG levels, maybe there’s two in there, he he. When will you have your first scan hun?

Oh Rhi, I have everything crossed for you and bubs, hoping and praying that you have a sticky little one in there. I had some brown blood early in this PG, I think I was about 6 weeks, hopefully all will be perfect. Maybe get some BT’s to check on your HCG levels, might help put your mind at ease.

Stick stick stick vibes and baby dust to all.
    Xxoo

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast