Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception - November/December 2005

OH Humphrey :smt038 \/ :twingirl: :smt022 I am sooooooooooooooooo happy for you Congratulations!!!
    Hope all goes well for you and some of those vibes head my way for 2006.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Humphrey
    congratulations - I am so :happy4u: - I have been busting to come home to hear your beta
    (we were away in the rain)

I told you you were coming with me - we are in August Belly Buddies horray - who is next :-$

Great news Shazey - you will have blasts to transfer too :luck: - I am so happy for you

Shannon - I am sorry for BFN but I agree with others it is too early - wait a few more days

Hi Skye - hope the DR gave you enough info to make a decision - after your tests ? It can be so confusing if you haven't been told what the hiccups with your plumbing are. I wish you all the very best

Teagan - goodluck for next insemination - will it be Tuesday ? the tickers get confusing -they are a day ahead but change over at 4pm.

Starbright - all the best for your transfer - not long now.

Didge - how are you travelling with your cycle ?

with hope

Trish

confusedegg Guest

WTG!!! \/ \/ \/ Humphrey

What a grand xmas present.

With the amount of BFPs we have been getting on BB it is given me a lot of hope for my transfer on Thursday.

TRISH: You ask who is next - Pick me! Pick me!

I wish everyone a BFP and baby boom in BB for end of 2005.

Could someone please update my details to read FET on 1/12/05 instead of November.

Thank you Chris

Chris
    :luck: for you honey that you are joining us - not long till your precious little embryo is back on board

I hope a whole bunch of you are coming - you are are so deserving and I can't wait to see more BFP's before Christmas

confusedegg Guest

Hi Trish

Thanks for your thoughts and hope you are doing well.

Chris

Hi Trish,

How's it going? Has the news sunk in yet?

I'm doing much better today. I have my first u/s this Friday and hopefully start the gonal-f on Friday as well. My emotions have been playing up quite a bit. Just very teary. Was a mess yesterday. We went shopping to get me an ipod - I changed my mind so many times in each of the stores we went into, thought it was too small for its price, didn't like the colour (only black and white to choose from) then when we got home I changed my mind again....my DH wanted to throttle me I'm sure ](*,) Ended up ordering one online through apple last night, even got a student discount!(and a different one).... I'm usually much more decisive! Watched a dvd of little house on the prarie last night too....forgot how much of a tear jerker it was
    Apart from that, I'm peachy!

kirsty Guest

All done for you Chris, got my fingers crossed for you

Didge
    the hormones & synarel does that to you - Friday will come around quickly and woohoo you get to start stimulation injections to get you out of here

I still think it is dream ( dream come true)

Hi guys
    Trish I bet it feels like a dream come true good luck for the next 8 months
    Chris good luck for your transfer on thursday, we will try to keep each other sane
    Bee how are u, how are u feeling, good luck for your next scan (you wont need it the little bugger is a sticker)
    Humphrey has it sunk in yet, I bet you are still floating on cloud nine
    Marg keep thinking positive thoughts this is the month when we have a mass exodous
    Hello Leis, Magic, Sushee, Suzi Q I hope you are well, you will have to come to lunch with Chris and I soon
    Hi blue, cazz, chele and anyone else I have missed
    Well if all goes according to plan I will be having 2 blasts transferred at 1.15 tomorrow, unless the clinic calls in the morning, BT should be 7/12
    I will let you all know tomorrow how it goes

Congratulations Humphrey - That is great news and you and Trish can keep some seats warm in that other thread that everyone is going to get to.

Shazey - thinking of you today and hope you have 2 big beautiful blasts ready to transfer. Good luck.

Good luck Shazey and i hope all goes to plan....

thinking of you love and hugs

leis xx

Humphrey!!! WOOHOOO!!! Thats awesome!

I havent actually been in for ages so I happened to see that! I posdted this seperately but will ask here for those who don't use the forum, aside from this thread.

My clinic offers pessaries for the 2ww at a cost of $120 or 2 hcg boosters for nothing.
    Money is tight before xmas, and I just want to know what the difference is, whether its a big difference and why.

Any help truly appreciated!

Kell - in my 1st cycle I had the hcg shots and ended up with a BFP, so it worked fine for me!

Domt think I can post links to research? Anyway, I read theres no diff in LP support for either, but hcg can have complications relating to PHSS. Just for everyone elses information!

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

KIRSTY: Thank you for updating my details and your thoughts for Thursday

DIDGE: Good Luck for Friday

SHAZEY: Thinking of you for today and lots of BFP wishes.,

BABY BLISS: I had HCG shots with last cycle and got BFP. They have only offered pessaries for this cycle and I wished I had choice, I choose HCG.

Had my scan this morning and lining is 17mm, does anyone think this is too thick, my lining with twins was 12mm.

Hi to TRISH, SUE, GABBY,BABY DREAMS, BEC, CHELE, DIDGE, KIRSTY, SHAZEY, ANNEY, JUSTINE, LEIS, MELINDA, MEL, AMANDA, ANN, KELLY, BEE, HEATHER, BBTRAIL, CAZZ, SHANNON, SHEZ, SKY, STARBRIGHT, TAM, TEGAN, ZAP

Hi Chris,
    Best of luck for Thursday. With the current exodus, I think it is definitely your turn! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
    Didge

confusedegg Guest

Thanks Didge, Thats reassuring that the thickness is not too bad.

Hmmm wonders how shazey doing after her transfer?

Chris

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast