Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception - November/December 2005

I was just thinking the same about your ticker, it hasn't blown up yet.
    Hi Trish hope that little one is behaving!
    Bec

Hi Heather,
    How's it all going for you? Where are you up to at the moment?
    I'm a little pensive about the scan, keep thinking they'll find something that'll stop me moving on to the next stage. I'm sure it'll all be fine though. My DH is getting really excited. He's taking time off work Friday morning to drive me there which I really appreciate. So we're keeping our fingers crossed!
    Hope all's going well for you!
    Cheers,
    Didge

Blue Sky Guest

Hi girls -
    8-[ Yes, have been keeping a low profile.. lets just say important date = 02/12. Ticker is like that duracell battery - just keeps going on and on and on and on... am trying to clock it. O
    Trish - You'd think we'd be used to the waiting game by now huh! Am sure your Trishette will do just fine.
    Hi Didge - think we posted at the same time. That's great that DH is going with you. I always felt better when my DH was there. You'll be okay with the scan I'm sure of it! will have fingers crossed for you anyways!
    Cheers,

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Heather
    don't make me search the old posts comm'on is that a special testing date ?

:gossip: I have a good feeling about you [-o<

we want to flood the PALTTTC forum with new girls they are having a Christmas special at the moment - free packet of Tim Tams for every one taking up a new seat

cazzoom Guest

Hi guys!
    Not much going on with me really. enjoying the break(well at least not worrying about TTC details for a while)
    I have been going great on my new weight loss plan and even though I was sick for the first week(sore throat, runny nose and temp) of it and did not exercise I still lost a kilogram. So 19 more to go before February 13.
    I am so determined to do it!! I would love to go back to Kate already pregnant and 20kg's lighter............ thats my ultimate ultimate goal. But If I can go back to Kate 10 - 20kgs lighter and ready for another IVF then thats good too!!

like I said I have been sick this week but I have tried to keep caught up on whats happening here!!

good luck to all!!
    Cazz

Hi Girls,

There is sooo many good vibes in here right now and i would love some of them to rub off on me.

I've held out for 3 more days and did another HPT this morning. The signs were good. I've had nausea the past two nights and actually threw up last night, been very tired and irratable etc etc, but the test came back a :smt022 .

This time it has got me quite down. I did it at 5.15 this morning when i got up to go to the loo, and left the test on the bench. DH got up around 5.45, went to the loo, let the cat out, then got back into bed without saying a word to me. Then he says to me at about 6.15 ' whats wrong with you?' and then goes 'you dont even talk to me'. Well i exploded and said that there was no way possible that he could not know what was wrong unless he was blind, and he goes 'oh you mean the test?' Well der, what does he reckon.

I know it's not his fault, but surely he could be a little bit compassionate. That made me feel even worse.

I guess all i have to do now is wait for AF to arrive and start again. Hopefully she doesn't take too much longer to get here, otherwise the clinic will be closed for xmas by the time i have to have the BT and U/S to check my follies.

CD29 - she shouldn't be too far away. Surely the test would have shown up correctly as i reckon i am about 12DPO.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Shannon.

Oh Shannon sorry for your letdown with BFN and meltdown with DH
    but 12dpo is still too early -

Many women now pregnant have had BFN on peesticks on their day of beta - which confirmed pregnant BFP - don't give up yet

Cazz- with your positive 'tude you will be the 'biggest loser' over Christmas - and well on your way to new cycle 10-29kg lighter or better still pregnant (and carrying a little extra is okay)

Shannon,
    I agree with Trish and I was one of the ones that got 2 - results only to be suprised with a +. Those pee sticks mess with your head..lol
    Hope you and DH sort things out.
    Cazz,
    Well done on the loss even when you are sick, you are inspiring me to do something.
    Bec

Shannon, Trish & Bec are right, there are many, many BFPs from here that started as a BFN on the peesticks. Never lose hope until that witch visits for the BT.

Cazz, I've been on a weight loss thing & enjoying it too. I've now lost 4 1/2 kg on my month off so far, & am loving the comments as well. I have actually joined the 'Health' thread, there is lots of support & ideas & lovely ladies doing the weith loss thing, come & have a look.
    I know a lot of it was the meds cause it came off sooo quickly. I find it amazing to think what they do to my body. I hope to control it a bit better when I cycle again.

Good luck to the TWWers, keep the flow happening
    Trish & Humphrey, looking forward to following your progress.

Take care

Update please lovely mods!

Name - Baby Bliss (Kelly)
    State - VIC
    My Previous Cycle Length - 34 - 45 - 38 - ?? -
    Cycle type - Synarel down reg - OI/AIH
    Months of TTC - 13 (AC cycles) for son, 22 and counting for #2
    Medications - elevit, 2000 metformin, 2 puffs synarel per day, 200/150iu Puregon
    Important Dates - 01/12 - Scan #1

cazzoom Guest

Hi again guys!!

Thanks for the pep talk!!

I am going to do this!! I am so determined!!

My SIL had her transfer today. she had a 7 cell and an 8 cell embryo put in. They only needed to thaw those two embies so she still has 20 snowbabies left!! If this cycle works for them they are going to be donating the snowbabies!! Hopefully someone else can get to be parents through their donated embies!

Cazz

Teagan Guest

Didge - The ipods are great. Thanks for the hint about getting a student discount at the apple site. If you don't like the plain black and white there are lots of places that sell colored skins for several of the ipod models. There are also some good skins on ebay.

Shazey - Great news on the blasts.

Sue - I'll be looking forward to you getting back online.

Trish - How are things going?

I'm sick at the moment, have some kind flu like bug. But I don't want to miss out his cycle so I had a blood test today and my LH level is finally just about to surge, I will have an insemination tommorrow.

Could you please update my info...

Name - Teagan
    State - NSW
    My Previous Cycle Length - Irregular
    Cycle Type - DI (Natural insemination)
    Months of TTC - several naturally, #2 AC cycle.
    Medications - Elevit.
    Important Dates - DI 29/11; 30/11

Hi Teagan,
    Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I received my ipod today. Apple also offer free delivery, as well as the discount - saved $46 on it. I got the black one, looks pretty nifty. Trying not to dedicate too much attention to it just yet, still have a research proposal to submit for uni - lacking motivation at the mo ](*,)

Good luck with tomorrow!
    Didge

Goodluck Teagan and hope you are feeling better

I am feeling good

yay on the new toy Didge -

Cazz- you SIL & brother sound like very special people -wishing them very success this FET.It is a very selfless thing to donate embryos -I didn't know they did this.

cazzoom Guest

Oh and you will never guess what happened to me in the car park at the royal womens hospital today. look out for this attacker.............

We arrived and had to drive up to level 4 of the car park. we parked overlooking the hopital side..........anyway we got out of the car in the parking garage and a bird flew past my head..extremely close.

had a laugh about it and then was getting my niece out of the car when the bird flew at the back of my head. I ducked and we started to walk away.

The next thing I knew i have bird claws sticking into the back of my head and its beak was trying to dig a hole in the back of my head!!!

Seriously!!! I have all these little holes in my head from its beak and big scratchy claw marks all around just above my ears! I tried to take a pic but the pics dont show anything!!!

This absolutely freaked me out. I have never had anything like that happen to me before!!!

Cazz

Wow! How's your head?

Some birds can be quite aggressive, esp. when nesting. I had a bird attack me near the Melbourne Concert Hall a few years back, it landed on the side of my face and started trying to peck at my eye. I remember feeling both of it's feet resting on the side of my head. Was a decent sized bird too, tough looking little %&*$.

Perhaps the bird's on IF meds, bit moody and emotional

Hope your head's okay,
    Didge

kirsty Guest

All details updated for you Baby Bliss & Teagan.

Oh Cazz,
    You poor thing, hope you don't have too many battle scars!
    LOL that carpark sheshh I swung the car last week too fast and scraped myself on the cement pilons.
    Bec
    Hope everyone else is well
    Oh and by the way there is Sue Parsons on here in the professional support who trained under the babymaker, not sure whether she works from the Sharkey Clinic but she is from Qld.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast