Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ January 2006 #2

Oh Didge, how wonderful. Good luck for the next 7 months and sending lots of love to your two precious bundles. It must have been so fantastic for you to see them on screen.

PS. I've had the BT this morning and i'll let you know the outcome later on this arvo.

Hugs.

Hey Didge congrats on seeing your little twinnies on ultrasound I have been checking in regulary to see how you and Trish are, good luck for the next 7 months I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

skyelar Guest

DIDGE

That is amazing! I am so happy to hear about your 2 lil bundles!!
    How exciting, enjoy your pg! :bellyrub:

Didge - what wonderful news. It must have been so exciting seeing the little bundles of joy on the u/s.

Take good care,
    Marg

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Didge I knew it from that high beta -

Um I got a faint BFP this morning.
    Im so nervous and scared. Will update more when I get b/t done!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

omg Anna!

Good luck for your BT!

love
    sushee

Woohoo you go didge.. get buying double of everything lovie, as you and DH are going to need it... YIPEE \/

Anna good to hear your news, I hope your BT comes in with a whooping BHCG!!!!!

Love leis xx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Goodluck for BT Anna

skyelar Guest

Good luck Anna, that is so exciting.
    Fingers crossed for your b/t!!

Hi Girls,

Firstly - Anna - thats fantastic news. I hope the BT just confirms your dreams becoming a reality. I'm so happy for you.

Well I got my results - sort of - They hadn't come into the clinic yet, but the coordinators had spoken to the pathologist and given her a verbal BFN. I'm totally crushed. She'll have a look at the results in the morning when they come in and if the progesterone level is really high, and that pg is still a chance, then she'll let me know, otherwise, it's all over. AGAIN!!

AF isn't due until Wed or Thurs, even though i've had some bleeding, so they want me to ring them next Friday and we'll take it from there. Possible arrange a currete (is that how you spell it) and maybe do some scans before starting clomid again to make sure that what we thought was a follicle is in fact not a cyst or something that may need draining.

Anyway, i just thought I would let you know. I've had a good cry this arvo, so now it's back to waiting....again.

Thanks for all your support.

Hugs.

skyelar Guest

Shan ~~~BIG HUGS~~~ to you sweetie. I hope the clinic can shed some light on your situation over the next few days. Take care of yourself.

Blue Sky Guest

Shan - Sorry to hear that sweetie. I too hope that they are able to give you some answers.

Blue Sky Guest

Didge - congrats on your scan. A confirmed graduate!
    Anna - hope your BT goes well.

Skyelar - I went to my first appointment with David the month I found out I was pregnant with Caitlyn (scared of the IVF!!) She was conceived on the 4th cycle of clomid. That was prior to the move to a different organisation but I found him lovely.

I am a newbie to this site (and this forum) so I am not sure where I should be. I am currrently in my second cycle after a stillbirth but have been trying to get to the final goal for 3 yrs now. Caitlyn was a very welcome detour but I am yet to get to the final goal.

Currently I am on CD 23 with bright red spotting, tingling breasts, prostaglandin nausea and a negative preg test. My usual cycle is 28 days so I am annoyed, sad and extremely frustrated. I SHOULD still be pregnant. BUT here I am TTC, feeling really bad and not knowing which forum I should be talking to. I'm not yet on IVF but was at the first appointment when Caitlyn was conceived. BUT I did Clomid and I have been trying to reach that final goal for 3yrs.

I am sorry for the vent - particularly if I should be doing it somewhere else. I just don't know where I belong at the moment.

sararms Guest

Welcome Michelle!!

you'll find lots of support here. I'm sorry to hear of your situation and hope you get some peace and a baby soon.

I'm waiting to have another go at IVF soon myself. This is the worst I thknk, waiting waiting waiting!!

Good luck xx

Hi there,
    Thank you very much for your kind words. It's still all a bit surreal at the moment.

Skye - How's the crinone? I found that to be the worst part of the whole process, gave me all kinds of side-effects, changed once I stopped it though, I actually felt normal again. Fingers crossed for your 2ww!!

Sari - Hi Sari, and welcome!!!

Shannon - Sorry to hear that sweetie You've had a pretty awful time of it lately, yet you're always so supportive of everyone here. You're one special lady! I sincerely hope they sort out what's going on, and things turn in your favour soon.

AnnaT - Fingers crossed for your b/t! Sounds good though.

Michelle - You're more than welcome to be on this board, or wherever you feel comfortable. Vent away!

Hi to everyone else!!!!
    Cheers,
    Didge

Hi Michelle :wave:

Welcome aboard!!! I am sorry to hear that you have had an emotional time with TTC. Everybody who suffers infertility rides the emotional roller coaster, but having a m/c so far along in a pregnancy can be the cruelest thing of all and must truly be a ride on a rollercoaster from hell...... I hope your stay is short and sweet my dear and you can hop right on over to the pregnancy forums asap....

take care and stay strong

love leis xx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast