Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ January 2006 #2

Hi Everyone.

I just thought I'd pop in quickly to say a big welcome to Michelle. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and your lengthy TTC journey. You are definately in the right place. I've been TTC for nearly 4 years, have done 2 rounds of clomid, suffered 1 m/c and a few chemicals, and looking towards AIH (No thought of IVF at this stage), so not only I, but the girls in here are going through the same journey, just obviously in different areas of TTC, so you are more than welcome to join us here. Good luck with everything and I hope your dreams come true very soon.

Didge - thanks for the kind words. I can only give back the kind of support i've been showed in here and I know how encouraging it is knowing that all of us a here to support each other. You're a gem....

Blue Sky - I hope i get some answers too. Thank you...

Skye - Heres a hug right back at you. Thanks....

Big HUgs to you all. You are all so wonderful and caring.....

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope we all get blessed with our dreams very soon. [-o<

skyelar Guest

Michelle~ I am glad you found this forum, we are one friendly & supportive group. I am so sorry to read of your TTC journey. What a rough ride you have had. Are you seeing David at the moment? I feel as if I am in very safe hands with him & I hope you do as well.
    Take care & I am always here for a chat whenever you need it!

Didge~Far out the Crinone is gross I am having horrid cramps. Not too much longer though I guess, this TWW is the pits :whistle:

Skyelar ~ I'm not seeing David at the moment. I went to the first appointment and then found out we were pregnant with Caitlyn (on Clomid) so we didn't need to go back. I will seek him out if we don't get pregnant on our own in the next 6 months. Hopefully we can.

~Jane~ Guest

Hi everyone

Been a hectic week as I have been busy at work and then away with work but I am home and back online now thank heavens.

Congrats on the twins Didge, how exciting for you

I found out at the start of the week that I am off for another lap in the next few weeks so there wont be any ttc for us this month which is sort of a relief as I have gotten so stressed about everything lately. Everyone I know, well all my good friends are all preg and tonight I found out my sister is also expecting. Apparently she didn't want to tell me about it and hasn't told me herslelf, good old Mum told me the news.

My surgeon doesn't think removing all the endo will necessarily help with ttc seeing that DH has such low sperm count but he has recommended it from a quality of life point of view, seeing that I am constantly in pain I tend to agree with him. So I will probably be a bit quiet for the next month.

I hope everyone is well, so much has happened over the last few days I am finding it hard to keep up.

Hi Jane

Glad to see you back and hanging around again. When do you expect to have your lap? I am having all my endo removed on the 23rd Feb. I will be glad to see the ar*e end of it. Our gynea thinks there could be a good chance of us conceiving naturally once it is gone....I tend to agree with him, the old gut feeling is telling me, but i will just wait and see.

My best friend is TTC at the moment and I just know it won't be long and she will have the news... That means all my friends up here, where we now live will all have kids.. I have one girlfriend who lives in sydney that definatly doesn't want them so if DH and I can't crack our dream, I think i might move next to her!!!!

Anyway my dear, you stay positive now and try to relax a little more... make sure you email me if need be.... take care

love leis xxx

~Jane~ Guest

Leis, I am having the lap on Feb 3rd so not long to wait really. I had almost talked myself out of it until last night, I spent the whole day on my feet and could hardly walk with the pain in my left side last night, so I talked myself back around . They are just revolting though are they.

I spent the day with my preg sister and she never mentioned it once. I asked Mum if she knew that I knew (all very Days of our Lives) and Mum told her that I knew. So to cut a long and confusing story short I am now not sure what to say :-k The worst part is that I had only told her about our problems last week. I guess I should have said nothing but she was all excited that once I had a lap I would get preg straight away, not knowing DH has problems with his swimmers. It was getting hard not to say anything.

I hope all you girls are coping well in the heat. I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it must be having all of these hormone symptoms in the middle of a heat wave. Hopefully you can all hide somewhere cool and take it easy.

Hi guys, just coming back after my extended break, AF finally arrived yesterday so I'm back in for my HRT FET.
    I'm hoping to get back on a bit more & join in with you all, though it may take a bit of time, there's a lot more going on now than when I last cycled. Mmm, as good an excuse for any to send you ladies packing to the pg forums...

Take care

suzy Guest

HI everyone,

Didge so happy to hear about your scan result.

Well I'm on the dreaded 2ww now. We transferred two on Saturday - an early blast and one that was quite a bit behind, and early morula. The day before, they told me that they only had one embryo out of six that was any good, but it had to progress before they transferred it, so I spent a sleepless night the night before transfer worrying that I would have nothing.

After all those antibiotics for my tooth abcess, I've now got thrush :fuming: - does anyone know anything about treatment in the 2ww. My doctor said just treat it, but the nurse said that canesten can interfer with implantaion and its implantation time now

Suzy

Hi girls

I went out for a massive surf yesterday, 3 hours, and guess what? I got burnt big time. I lost track of the time, and now my legs and arms look like the colour of a lobster!!!! I am usually so cautious, and only put sunscreen on my face, I am such a twit!!!! The surf was tops and I had a smile on my face for 3 hours anyways...

Now to some personals...

suzy I can remember when we only got the two eggs from our IVF and it was the worst night sleep i ever had. Thank God they both fertilised but unfortunatley we got a BFP.... Hang in there matie!!!

Tam Glad to see you back honey.... And best of luck for you too.

Jane Good luck on the 3rd of Feb. Just think about the nice long sleep you can have. I love having anaesthetic sleeps. But I hate coming out of them. Are you having it in Sydney? Will be thinking of you sweetie

Hi to everyone else and anybody else i have missed... take care...

love leis xxx

PS i still feel like a million dollars on these herbs....

kirsty Guest

Hi there lovely ladies just locking this thread now & the new one can be found here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678