Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Taking Clomid/Metformin ~ July 2008 until 2009

from lullaby conceptions. it's great!!
    becc- it sucks that af and preg sypmtoms are so the same!!

Hey Ladies

Wondering what is preseed? and what does it do?

preseed is a lubricant, that helps the sperm swim. Most lubricants are anti-sperm, but preseed is supposed to help with conception.

Ahhh ok, thanks Might haave to get some, any help is worth a go.

LSK - yes I will definately be ordering some if I get AF. Thanks
    It does suck that they are similar - I am feeling sick right now, but am putting it down to AF pains. but kinda still crossing my fingers!

tam- do a search on here and on the preseed website- wealth of info.

i have some i can give away too- i think it's still within the exp date also have soem OPK's if you want some girls.

I'd love the preseed, but have about 50 OPK's so I think I'll be right with that! lol

Hello again ladies

Bonnie - LOL @ un-co sperm & eggs! I've been known to swear at my abdomen and give 'pep' talks to my eggs I hope Cycle # 3 is 'the one' for you

LSK - I know that 9dpo is very early but I'm also listening to my body at the moment and it's saying that AF is on her way - every cycle I get heartburn, tiredness, constipation, sore (.)(.) but then 4-6 days before AF they all disappear and that's exactly what's happened today so I'm convinced that it's all over red rover I used to use FF but we weren't very good friends LOL I stopped charting because it was stressing me out plus I find the OPK's to be so much easier and accurate.

31becc - I feel your frustration about the pregnancy symptoms and can totally understand you not wanting to get your hopes up - no-one wants to set themselves up for a fall. Fingers crossed that AF stays away!

Tammara - Like LSK, the Clomid has dried up my CM too so I use the preseed and can thoroughly recommend it. I used it in conjunction with Robitussin last cycle and it's the first time I've noticed egg white CM

Hi girls, well got the results of my blood test, I definately O'ed on day 20 - had a reading of 69 - if anyone knows what that means. So good news, because it means that my ovaries did more than any other month! I have one PSO, that usually does nothing. So fingers crossed. Did everything that I was supposed to just, hope they hooked up this time!

beccccc---------- sounds great!! will watch for your:BFP:
    xoxo

LSK - do you know what 69 means? As far as I can work out I am due for AF on 17th but doctor told me not to test until 19th! how frustrating!

Thumbs up

Good luck Bec, hope everything goes great for you!!!!!! will have my fingers crossed

31becc - Everything is sounding great for you!

I did a bit of searching to see what I could find out about your levels and basically I just kept getting the same thing - anything over 30 on fertility treatment is fantastic and basically it just says that you ovulated and your body is in really good shape to accept a fertilised egg (if there is one).

I hope that helps a bit - I'd be POAS if I were you BUT I'm an impatient sod lol!

hey girls,
    yeah kylie that is was i have been told- it is a very high number though so fingrs crossed.

Hey girls. Thanks for the info Kylie. I thought it was something like that. I was just excited that it was high still on day 27. I am busting to do a test, but don't want to disappoint myself if it is negative and then try to convince myself that percentages are still low, the earlier you do before you are due! will keep you guys posted.

i had my first + at 11dpo- but it was so so so faint the DH couldnt even see it- then i kept testing and testing.

aghhhhhh- dying to know you result!!

LSK - OK, I will test tomorrow morning and see how I go. I am due on Tues, so i will just test and test (cause I really want to just trying not too!) Will let you know

i have a good feeling this month for you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast