123412 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 # 4

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

I keep thinking this time I may be UTD. I dont know why. I dont think I will be surprised either way to be honest. More shocked if its a negative. I am ready to get this show on the road!!!

I so badly want this cycle to work . I am so tired of being on meds and feeling like crap and of not feeling myself. If it was for a good cause I wouldn't mind, honestly, and I wont be one of those whingy women. I have a few friends on fb (adorable girls) who are 36 weeks and 37 weeks and have done nothing but post pretty much everyday, everything they are going through. One in particular it always on there posting about how crap she feels, how huge she is and how many strechmarks she has. BRING IT ON!!!

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Oh Vic, i've got everything crossed for you love. What you describe is exactly how I felt before I got my BFP xxx

Sep 2009

hey vic i have no idea they didnt say but they said it is very low and isnt great, just what you want to hear! Im hearing you this ride sucks! Thanks N2L i have no idea what to think i cant really help but be feel negative! x

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Blossom, I will be praying very hard that the levels go up nicely. Hang in there chick

Vic, do you think you can do a sneaky test to put me out of my misery?

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Hi Ladies

Vic - Prayi ng and hoping that this is it for you. I'm with Miss.B. Sneaky test hahaha.

Blossom - Big hugs. Hang in there.

2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Feb 2012

blossom - how frustrating that you have to wait until after long weekend to check those numbers. it never ends does it? even when we get a positive result, we cant fully celebrate... argghh! i really hope you get a reassuring number for your next bt. xx

vic - yeah... i am with you - i want the stretch marks, morning sickness, exhaustion - the lot! i promise i will never whinge... not on bb anyway...

miss b - ill try and hold off the negativity until tuesday...

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Morning girls. I just poas and its finally my turn. ITS A BFP!!!!! The second line came up pretty well straight away and got darker and darker. I knew I felt different. Me and DH are thrilled. We know we have a long way to go. Bt is tuesday but am going in today.

I want to thank everyone for all their never ending support. I also want to cuddle everyone still waiting for their bfps.

I will be back when I have my bt results xxxxxxxxxxx

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Awwwwwww Vic awesome news!!!!

Sep 2009

Big congrats Vic that is wonderful news babe xx

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Omg omg omg!!!!!

I am so excited for you Vic!! that's the best news ever!

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

OMG Vic I almost fell off my chair at my hairdressers! Yaaaaaahoooooooo!!!! Congratulations beautiful lady, I am so thrilled for you & your DH. Well done & I wish you a happy & healthy pg Hun, and lots of sticky vibes too. Sending you big hugs and lots of love, enjoy your wonderful news hun!xoxoxo

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Woo hoo. Vic that is the best news. Congrats hun. Thrilled for you and DH.

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

I knew it! I knew it! I'm so excited for you VIC! Yay Congrats! And of course wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! Hugs!

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

OMG Vic!!

That is freaking BRILLIANT news!!!!!

A MASSIVE congratulations from me

2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Feb 2012

great new, vic! you must be so thrilled, your suspicions were correct! xx

have to ask, from one despardo to another - did you make any changes to your protoco for this transfer??!

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Yay vic!!!!! I'm so happy for you darling!!!! Congratulations Xxx

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Congratulations Vic!!!! That is wonderful news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Thanks so much girls. I think I have cried more today than when its a negative. We have told very close family and friends who have been loosely following our journey.

My BT came back at 678. I can stop my pessaries tonight and I dont have to do another BT. I thought I would to check that its doubling, but she said the count was very good 12 days post transfer. My scan is in 3 weeks.

It kind of feels real and kind of not real lol. When you have been trying as long as we all have I know you girls will know what I mean. I know we still have to get past the 12 weeks and to 9 months, but I am enjoying every minute of it.

So after 18 months of TTC and 7 months of IVF, 5 transfers, its finally time to move on to the next part of our journey. I pray that you all come with us xxx

123412 ...