-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Awesome Sarah!
I asked my DH (after this journey has changed us completely) when do you allow yourself to feel happy? We couldn't find an answer. There's always something! So I say feel happy now. Allow you brain to digest and smile. Even laugh.
After 3 and a half years Sarah you deserve that moment to smile!!!!!
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I really hope and pray this is IT for you Sarah, you've been so patient and so determined for so long, you deserve it hun. 3 and a half years is bloody long. Hope and pray this little one sticks xxx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Aw you sweet girls make me wana cry! So sweet of you both, thank you for your encouragement xoxo I am trying very hard to believe it ( I peed on those sticks!! Lol)
I did another hpt today and I can't believe my eyes as the test line is darker than control line! I've not had that in this ltttc journey! They only get lighter and never get same as control!
Omg is all I can say!
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Congrats both Sarah and Williever!!
I'm 13DPO, have cracked and tested twice already and so far both were negative. Sore boobs today.
Due to leave for Bali with DH on Tuesday for a quick holiday, if AF is coming she'd better get here soon. The thought of a 6 hour flight and/or holiday with her is making me upset!
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Big hugs joski xox it's not fair!!
Every trip we ever planned seemed to coincide with AF smack bang on holiday.
She's a nasty witch after all!
Be gentle with yourself and tell yourself now y can truly enjoy your holiday without worry of ttc not drinking ect...I hope that came out right!
And next time could be it!
That's how I try and get through the crappy disappointment.
Very sorry xox
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Sneaking in...woohoo Sarah I'm so thrilled for you! Congrats hun and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :D xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Thank so very much bunny :D... Still in shock! I had a freak out day night not "feeling pg" the other day but took a test and the test line still darker than control! Lol, so that's made me feel a bit better until i get my 2nd BT on Monday.
After so long ttc it's hard to sink in.
So I guess I have really got a BFP this 2 ww :o
It really does happen girls!
Good luck lovelies and I will be stalking xxx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hi ladies,
I am new to this section, I am also in the HORRIBLE 2WW. I had our embryo transfer on the 18th, so almost a week in. I have my blood test on the 4th, which seems like a lifetime away at the moment! I wish you all the best of luck!! I hope we all get +'s!!!!!!
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hi Kel08, if you want to join us n this thread, you are more than welcome :)
https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...65/index9.html
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Anyone in here? Im 4dp5dt and im wishing the time away!!! Xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hi emma :wave: how are you feeling? Xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Restless!!!
I'm trying to relax :P
How are you?
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Yeah ive just put bub down for a sleep and im sitting on the couch. Im so tired but have a nap because im waiting for a courier to arrive :(
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Ahhhhhhh, bummer about the nap!!
Are you planning on testing or waiting for BT?
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Yeah ill probably test on sunday. You? X
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I'd love to say I'm going to wait till BT, buuuuuuuttttttt- it's unlikely!
Probably start testing at 5dp5dt, which is Tuesday.
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Ladies is this the most recent 2ww thread? I just noticed it ends in Feb? Xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Helloooooo! Yes I think so Hun, it's been vewy vewy quiet in here lol. Hope we are both here soon xxx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Same Miss B - when is your transfer? Today?? Xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Yes hun, transfer all done, I am now PUPO :). It was a day 3 embie which overnight became a murula so pretty happy with that, as that's the first time my 3 day embie got to that stage. I saw a pic, it was very cute :). BT is on the 3/4. I will try my best not to obsess in the 2WW lol ;). When do you think you'll be here? xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I caved... was negative. But I'm really hoping it's too early. I'm so *****y atm double normal as dh keeps saying. But everything is just rubbing me the wrong way. Its normal for me to have this a day in the week before af...but this is worse. But I'm so bloated and do feel queasy... just hoping it's not just the steroids
In saying all that...eh is being a knob and stirring me on purpose
Ahhhhh!!!! It has to have just been too early
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Yes it's too early hun! Positive vibes (chanting away). I keep singing all day long, no one's home so no damage is done to anyone's ears haha. Singing makes me happy even though I am tone deaf.
Just cramping for me today, probably the progesterone :rolleyes:. I just watched 'What to expect when you're expecting' such a great movie, I laughed half the movie (almost pee'd my pants at times) and cried the other half. Ahhhh, now off to listen to my fertility dvd, makes me all relaxed. I'd love a wine come to think of it, but alas, not this time :)
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I might hire that movie.
I didn't even have any sticks in the house so grabbed some yesterday while we were in town. ..its just cause they were there. Ahh well. I dont normally get mid cycle cramps so i am embracing them as a good sign
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Did I miss something TT40? I didn't know you had a transfer, sorry hun , how did I miss that? Good luck lovely :crossfingers:. I'm hoping not to cave in and test. See how I go this time :o
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Sneaks in to encourage anyone who thinks about early testing because that's my gig these days! The encourager!
Goodluck lovely ladies sneaks out.
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I never told anyone. Just snuck myself on the list. =) i like being able to surprise people with good news. I have to say one of the main things i hate about AC is knowing the timing and others knowing when you will find out and notbeing able to truly get an out of the blue genuine surprise
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Sneaking in with all fingers crossed for TT
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
:
Sneaking in with all fingers crossed for TT
And posting feeds the stalkers ;)
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Joeve you naughty girl! If it's anyone that's going to make me test it will be you! Lol
TT40, aha, I wasn't going mad! I do agree with you though, I sometimes feel tempted to not tell anyone. Actually, outside of bb, I have hardly told anyone I did a FET. I think I'll keep it that way :)
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Listen to Joeve. She is wise ;)
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hahahahahahaha TT congrats on the transfer! Loving your idea of the surprise BFP! I've kind of taken that approach as well....
Miss B I am guessing I will have a blastie transferred on April 2 (wednesday) unless the Clomid makes me O early? Never taken it before so no idea what to expect... I guess first embies have to thaw but they will defrost 3 implant the best and refreeze the other two or any that make it?
As for POAS I'm an addict:) didnt used to be but I am now a convert! I'm happy to encourage you all POAS away - I will be:) one question - does Clomid cause false positives when POASing?
Xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Yes Joeve is very wise indeed :). I'm So glad she's always encouraged me to use the progesterone support even when it's not needed, I feel heaps better for it now. Except the cramping, ouch! Lol
3rd time lucky, I'm not sure about clomid Hun, all I know is that it gives you not so pleasant side effects, according to my Ivf nurse lol. Yeah, I used to not test, then I became a serial poas addict, and now after several bfns I'm put off testing. Don't know what will happen though next week, last time I tested a week after transfer (I think!).
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Miss B I'm joining you sooner than expected?
I had day 9 BT today and the clinic rang to tell me to come in for a BT and ultrasound tomorrow 7am and they are triggering me tomorrow??
I've never been triggered before? I've always ovulated naturally- I don't even know why?
Anyway apparently at the latest march 31st for transfer xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Woo hoo 3rd time lucky!! Hmmm, not sure about the trigger, I too was wondering why you were getting triggered....in any case, looks like we'll be in the 2ww together for a few days :) Yay!!
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Lol Joeve, you mean start testing now? Actually, I'm petrified! I am trying to be so positive and hopeful but I swear I feel less and less crampy :( Come to think of it, shouldn't progesterone pessaries be giving me some sort of side effects???? This is the first time I am taking the pessaries, I've only taken crinone in the past which gave me sore boobies & cramping.....So hard to stay positive!
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I didnt have any I self medicated crinone in the tww and then switched to pessaries :)
Test when you're ready I'm just being cheeky :)
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
hehehehehehe I don't need much encouragement Joeve! lol. If I test, I'll wait till Friday, that will be a week after transfer, I usually get a result either way by then. So.Scared!!! On another note, I got a bit light headed and queasy last night (late last night, around midnight) and boobies started to be sore this morning. It's progesterone right???
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Sneaking in .......
Can't recall if you wanted someone to put the brakes in your POAS addiction ----- but I'm here just in case!!! ---- just think about how crap it has made you feel in the past, then decide if you still really want to do it.
To be honest - I never have out of fear. I hate the sadness that comes with it. Let's be honest. BFNs are sad anyway. If you want to know before BT by all means. Test. Just do it once - the same day of BT or the day before. This testing every day stuff increases the stress and can retraumatize you every time.
Just saying....
.... Sneaking back out again.......