Every thing is crossed for you tomorrow missb big hugs xoxo
Printable View
Every thing is crossed for you tomorrow missb big hugs xoxo
Well it's no surprise that it's a BFN this morning :(. Just a question ladies, can I stop using the crinone now? I just have no more symptoms, no more cramping, boobs are even less sore.
Miss.B I'm so sorry but I'm really hoping its too early :crossfingers: keep testing lol. I have not any experience with crinone so I'm not sure but I would keep taking it
for a few more days at least just in case xxxx
Keep taking it :)
Hoping it's too early Miss B. Keep taking gel for sure. ..
Aw man! Keep taking it for a few more days then test again to be sure.
I just want to chuck it all in after a bfn too and not worry bout meds but there's always that chance! So we gotta keep em up.
Big hugs xox
Thanks girls, I'll keep taking it...So bummed tho, hate this crap :angry:
It's a hard road Miss B :( And a long one. Hugs for you xxx
Just wrong xoxo I wish I could say something to help you feel better. I used to feel life was a journey and all our paths we took had lessons and reasons all for the greater good ect. After going through this for so long I've really questioned every thing! Whats the blooming point of going through this grief and disappointment over and over?
Where is the greater good of denying motherhood/fatherhood to would b parents who have so much love give and know how blessed they would be just to have a very longed for child in their arms!
Sorry I can't see it on thus side of fence.
And I have a conclusion that it's just random, why else would babies be born to those who don't try or don't want them ect.
Random medical problems we get to go through trying to solve. I have not grown as a compassionate human being going through this. I'm still the same person the same amount compassionionate person from before all this , the only change in me is the underlying sadness and grief and I feel broken underneath trying to be same normal happy me I once was.
All we can do is accept our life in the now and allways hope for the future we may solve our issues!
I believe I have a live child waiting to join us on this earth! It's the only thing we can believe to keep us on this journey!
Missb I know you feel same we all do here.
Keep strong and know we are all on the same journey every step of the way.
Keep upturning those rocks and hurdles!!
Sorry for the novel girls xxxx
I hate feeling so alone watching the rest of the world around me have babies so easy and I hate watching the heartache of all of us lttc blow after blow I feel so much for you all .xoxo
Keep going is all we can do!!
A ton of baby dust in here************* (ph double lol)
I will be in here as of tomoz... Sigh.
Thanks for the hugs n2l, it really is a hard road..
Sarah, dito hun. I feel exactly the same :(. Such a lovely post, thanks hun. I hope that we will all get there, one day :pray:
Oh I hope so too missb xo
Here I am twiddling my thumbs ha ha ....
Aww Miss B I am so hoping you are wrong and it's just too early, we need a BFP Xmas pressie!!
Sarah I loved your novel you said that beautifully, I so feel the same way. DH & I have so much love to give and how special it would be to have a little me & him to nurture, love and cherish
It will happen just have to be positive.....easier said than done at times
Have you tested again miss b?
Anyone else in here at the mo? I have 2 x day 3 embies on board with a blood test on Christmas Eve..., so will either be a great or not so great Chrissy day
Haven't tested since last Tuesday when it was still bfn. I have spotting today so definitely out.
Congrats on being PUPO Mrs O'M, will have fingers crossed for you for your Christmas Eve BT :crossfingers:
So sorry MissB :( big hugs lovely xx
Congrats on being PUPO MrsO'M! Hoping for a very merry Christmas Eve xx
Day of transfer: feeling a bit sick from nerves.
BUT I am here :-) woohoo!
I have had awful diarhea today. I feel worried now.
Try and keep calm Williever, I know it must be stressful but it's probably nothing to worry about. Hang in there xx
Update: achy jaw.
That is all for today.
Update: CRAMPS and back ache.
I was doing ok until today and have been consulting Dr Google :-(
Hoping its just implantation niggles williever. Hoping for the best 😊
Cramps are continuing. Now bloated with bits of nausea. No doubt I will be consulting with DR Google later, but in all honesty I think the progesterone is beginning to play its evil tricks.
Is anyone else here?
Lol Williever, cramps are actually good. I always pray for cramps in my cycles as thay have always given me bfp, although I have always had them fairly early on and all through (on and off) my 2ww. GL hun and stop googling ;)
PS I really wish I was in here keeping you company :(
Update: strong cramps all day. Light headed. Head ache. Blood taste in mouth. Bloated. Feel head-coldish. Right nipple is sore (have been prodding). Did I say strong cramps?
I'm getting very nervous and anxious. Can't take this emotional rollarcoaster.
Just want to hold your hand Willie xo hang in there!
Good luck for bt!
In my thoughts..
I pannicked and put inan extra pessary after spotting last night and second line! Do I have to keep taking extra one now??
That's great news Sarah! Congratulations.
I can stop pessaries so I'm not sure about that question.
Yes. I can stop pessaries....BFP!!!!!!!
I am on the floor!
Sneaks in to woo hoo williever!!!
Sneaking in...congrats Williever woohoo!
So does that mean a bfp for you too sarah?
Woo hoo Willi!! congrats :D
sneaking in. ... williever congratulations xx and sarah? you too?
Omg Willie!! :-D so awesome! Baby dust xxx
QUOTE=JoeSpratt;3389820]So does that mean a bfp for you too sarah?[/QUOTE]
Yeah got a sec faint line yesterday at 10dpo! But had some brown spotting so I don't know maybe chem :-/ ...
Today no spotting but a lil crampy... Boobs not so sore
Over chems :-(
Sarah I'm all cramps and boobs are not very sore. FX for you xxx
Sneaking in... FX for you Sarah! x
Congrats Sarah & Williever! Sending you both bucket loads of sticky vibes xxx
Omg omg I took another test, my last one and it is lots darker than the first 2!!.... I almost have hope!
That never happens they never get darker from first, only lighter!
But still don't feel pg!
Argh!
Yay Willie maybe holding your hand helped us both hee hee ;-)
Thanks bunny n missb and all of u for well wishes I can't see much on this phone I'm borrowing to post xoxo
Wow could this be it after 3 1/2 yrs of heart ache??
Darn it I cant fathom it.
Baby dust to all you lovelies who've been sharing this god awful journey xxxx
Great news Sarah!!! Crossing fingers and toes for you xx
Thanks so much Mrs om :-D xo