Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

Hi all!

I'm now in my TWW, transfer was yesterday, so hoping I can join in here. I didn't think I'd be here this month as I had a bit of a breakdown last month, but nothing ever goes to plan right? FS rang yesterday morning and my emby wasn't doing so great so he wanted to thaw another (my last) and transfer that too. So, I now have two on board, which was something I never expected. Not sure how I'm feeling really. Trying to be positive this time, but scared too as if this is unssuccessful its completely 'back to the drawing board' for us.

Sorry to Meo, MellMell, Lionfish and S'Rose for your BFN's. MellMell - twice I've had no phone call with my results, I already knew myself that they were BFN's but it really upset me all the same.

Best of luck to Misty77, Bridget and Sharon1977. Here's hoping you get your BFP's.

Yay for your 'welcoming environment' Sharon - can only be a good thing!
    Last edited by infinity; June 2nd, 2009 at 08:45 AM.

Hi,

Fingers crossed for all the BFN's that they will be BFP's next month!

Mellmell - I also can't believe you didn't get a phone call! Hope they've called you by now and been suitably apologetic, although that doesn't change the result and make it any better.

to Misyt77, Bridget and infinity.

AFM, woke up yesterday with cramping low down and boobs not sore at all. Had a great day of comfort food and back episodes of the Amazing Race with dh. I'm gearing myself up for a BFN for my bt on Sat but I have a nagging feeling af will arrive before then. Still, this is only my first round so have to be realistic.... but there's always that sliver of hope in the back of your mind.... aaaarrrgggghhhh.... waiting is not fun! Patience was a virtue I never learnt 4 more sleeps!

I'm out - again. AF arrived this morning. What on earth is wrong with my body?

Had a fight with my mum. She asked me if I was alright and I said "no, not really" to which she replied "OK, talk to you later".

Anyway, on to the next cycle

Bridget, Im so sorry to hear this cycle didn't work it out for you...I know its just so frustrating while you think you are doing all the right things but its just not happening...vent, be angry and let it all out...then you will be able to breath again and be able to hope again...it is a hard road but we will get there eventually. Don't give up hun!

Hope its just some misunderstanding between you and your mum...sometimes I'd rather to be left alone than being asked about details what's wrong...,maybe she just thought you are not in the mood to talk and trying to give you some space....

Default Mistakenly posted in LTTTC TWW area

Hi ladies do you mind if I join in here? I am Karen and I am TTC no#5 with no luck yet I am into month 15 of active ttc but we haven't used any protection since I had my DS in Oct 07.

So I am def in my TWW at the moment I am CD21 today so another week yet till I can find out. It is going so slow!!!!!!

Bridget that sucks so sorry it didn't work for you this month.

What's with the mother comments? Mine is exactly the same!! I actually called her from emergency dept in the middle of the night about 2months ago, told her they were admitting me and that dh couldn't come in due to ds being home and the reply I got "at least you're in good care, I'll call you in the morning when I've had a coffee" !?!?!?! WTF????

Sharon1977 - cramping low down can be good. no reason at all while your first cycle can't be a success and nothing wrong with having some hope. Hope the next 4 days fly by for you.

Bridget, so sorry for your BFN. do you have luteal phase support in your TWW? Sorry about your mum too - unfortunately people that know about what I'm going through often ignore it 'cos they don't know what to say and it's easier for them, so it's their issue not yours - it just means you can't get the support you need sometimes. We understand though and will try to support you if you need it.

Paycyn - Hi and good luck with your 1 week left waiting. Any symptoms yet?

Good luck to all in their TWW's.

thanks for the welcome. Nope no symptoms yet but I didn't always get them with my other pregnancies. Plus I have a cold so I am using paracetamol aswell. I try to ignore any symptoms now as I have been so sure i am pregnant other times becuse of them and then af arrives. I have done so much waiting now it seems to drag out and seem longer every month now!

My younger sister chose today to tell me she is pregnant. So overall not the best day of my life. I've been crying uncontrollably since she told me - I've completely lost it :crying

At least it explains my mum's earlier reaction.

Hi Guys,
    I haven't been on for awhile... been bust keeping my mind off TTC!!

Anyway, I'm on IUI #2..had iui on the 19th may. AF would normally have been due today but hasn't shown...i had BFP on HPT very feint but was there....I have BT on Thursday.
    Also i have had some cramping like af is coming but nada. Could this be a true BFP. My last pregnyl 1500 shot was last thursday. I wanna get my hopes up. Should I ? pleeeeeeeeeeeese someone tell me its all good!!

Emerald Star

Emarald starthat is sounding very positive to me I bet you are very nerveous though waiting for bloods now!

Bridget My sister is TTC at the same time as me but only started just before xmas so if she gets her before me I will def being

well Ihad a very small amount of thick brown spotting last night not sure to trust if it could be a implantation or not as I have had this before and then still had a visit from af! But only time will tell it just seems to be dragging on a bit at the moment.

Bridget - I'm sorry. The exact same thing happened to me last month - my younger sister told me on Mother's day (what sould have been my first mothers day if I hadn't lost my baby) and I was in the middle of a TWW I just knew hadn't worked. I was completely devastated. I cried for days and couldn't sleep. I'm still having trouble dealing with it to be honest. It's going to be very very hard. So cry, scream and deal with it however you have to. It will get easier to deal wih but you will have bad days. I suggest explaining to your sister that while you are happy for her, her pregnancy is going to be very hard for you. That your feelings are not personal towards her and that you need to be allowed to deal with it in whatever way you can - withhout her taking offense. Be kind to yourself - if you feel you can't attend a family function or something just don't go. You will find a way to be ok with this, it just takes time.

Paycyn - I get you on the waiting! Fingers crossed it's implantation for you. Are you going to test anytime soon?

Emerald Star - I think you have your BFP! Tentative congratulations and best of luck on BT day.

Oh Bridget, You're not having the easiest of times right now. At least you have an explanation for your mums comments. I remember when we were ttc our ds, we were into the 6th month of ttc and friends of ours announced their pg at a bbq. I hid down the back and had a good cry by myself. They'd only been trying 1 month and all I could think was 'it's not fair!'. I used to do lots of crying in a nice hot shower, that seemed to help for some reason.

Take some time out for yourself, the next few months are going to be hard watching her pg but I'll bet you're going to be a damn good Aunty! Not the same I know, but hang in there and keep trying to stay positive.

Misty77 Guest

Hi all,
    Sorry I havent been on for a while, Like Emerald was trying to keep my mind off 2 ww.

Bridget, so sorry to hear about BFN. It sucks and never gets any easier. BTW re family, i don't tell them a thing because I know the lack of support or innappropriate comments will just press my buttons! Have also found out 2 friends are pregnant this week, I'm so sick of people who try like once to get pregnant and they do! (sorry if that sounds bad/selfish

Girls I need advice. I didn't want a major upset like last time (AF came early and I had a mini breakdown at work) so I did a home preg test (can test 7 days before AF) on Sunday. It was a BFN. I spent the whole day crying and trying to accept this fate. Anyway I had one left over so I did another test today- BFP! I have never seen the double lines in my life and couldnt stop staring at them this morning! It was faint but definate. AF is due tomorrow and I am having the blood test tomorrow too. I dont know what this means. I am so scared I've gotten my hopes up again. All stuff I've read suggests a BFP so near to AF is a great sign, and the progesterone pessaries shouldnt affect BFP (only the trigger injectiin could which should have faded out by now).

I spoke to a friend who has been through IVF and she said both times she had a BFP day before AF due date she was indeed pregnant (misscarried one and had a beautiful boy with the other). Any advice? Should I dare to hope?
    Last edited by Misty77; June 6th, 2009 at 05:55 PM.

Misty77 Guest

PS I forgot to add I am having little mini pains like before AF comes, should I freak about this?
    Last edited by Misty77; June 6th, 2009 at 05:55 PM.

Misty77 - Sounds great to me - faint line or not, two lines are two lines. But I do understand trying not to get your hopes up. Maybe see if they'll let you do the blood test early? I don't think they ususally will but its worth a shot.

A big thanks to everyone for trying to make me feel better. You are all great and really did help (as much as anyone can help in this situation).

WHOOPS Dusty didn't realise that I was a LTTTC lady and removed my posts. It is all good and I explaned it to her so I am still here.

Still waiting here why does the TWW seem like sooooooooooooo long??? I could of had 2 babies almost in the time i have been TTC GGGRRRR

Hi there girls,
    Infinity, thanks for your wishes.
    Misty77 looks like we are in the same boat. Today AF is officially overdue and i still have a faint BFP. BT tomorrow will tell...i too am getting af like cramps so i hope she stays away. Good luck!!

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast