Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

Sharon - sorry to hear about your BFN.
    To all of you on the 2ww - GOOD LUCK!!
    AFM - I will be starting IVF #1 on tuesday, looking forward to nthat and really hoping this works.
    Hoping to hear some BFP this week from any of you girls that are waiting for results.

Good count low motility
    TTC #1 for 2 years

1x natural ectopic
    IUI #1 18 April 2009
    IUI #2 19 May 2009
    IVF #1 9 June 2009

Hi TWW ladies,

Sharon - so sorry to hear it's BFN. Hope you are doing ok

Mrs P - congrats on making it your your first IVF TWW. Hoping it's a BFP for you. My BT is Monday 15th - is that the same as you? I'll be POAS next Saturday too.

Emerald Star - best of luck with your first IVF. It's definately a rollercoaster ride and expect the unexpected is my advice. You'll get heaps of support on here though.

Is it only me & Mrs P on our LTTTC TWW right now? Sorry if I've missed anyone. Hoping we have some more TWWaiters soon with BFP's for all!!

Hi Ladies

I am back after a long break - have been healing after the loss of my son last year and a two unsuccessful IVF cycles. Just had a FET transfer yesterday (8th) and it was a stunning hatching blastie (picture on my fridge!). I hope we have success ladies and am so sorry to those ladies out this month. I am testing on the 19th and that feels like a thousand years away.
    Right back to distracting myself!
    Hugs and babydust to all
    dellydoo

I'll be joining the TWW sometime next weekend, all going well. Expecting the LH surge on Wednesday or Thursday, will have FET next weekend (Day 3 Embie). Feeling excited about FET#4, but feel like it's a Three Week Wait because I can't stop thinking about it.

I have a huge essay to write, so you'd think that would keep me distracted, but unfortunately BB is keeping me distracted from my essay

Good luck everyone, will see you in here soon.

Infinity - thanks for your honesty and encouragement. When is your BT? how long are you in your 2ww now?

Persephone1 - when you're ready hoping the girls on this thread will help you get through your TWW...i'm sure you will find all the support you need.

dellydoo - i was really upset to read about losing your son and your 2 unsuccesful IVF's. But you know 3rd times a charm - don't give up.

Misty77 - any new news to report?

Also if there is anyone that can tell me what to expect on my first day at IVF? when do i start on the meds? How long is the process before transfer?

Good count low motility
    TTC #1 for 2 years

1x natural ectopic 2007
    IUI #1 18 April 2009
    IUI #2 19 May 2009
    IVF #1 9 June 2009

Infinity - yep, we have the same test day. It seems so far away! Glad you're also going to POAS early - I have no idea if the test can pick it up that early but I'm guessing maybe?

Emerald Star - ok, I'm in the 2ww of my first IVF so here's a quick rundown.

Day 1 - AF arrives (Friday afternoon therefore Day 1 was actually a Saturday)
    Day 3 - blood test (BT) and scan - Mon
    Day 4 - start injections (Puregon and also Clexane for me due to clotting disorder) and continue daily - Tues
    Day 7 - I had a scan but that was because there was a chance of me switching to IVM (which I didn't) - Fri
    Day 10 & 12 - scan and BT - Mon and Wed. Also started Orgalutron injections (I had only 2 in total)
    Day 12 - trigger shot at 9.30pm
    Day 13 - no jabs, YAY!!
    Day 14 - no jabs (just the hospital ones!) Egg collection (Fri) - under anaesthetic.
    Day 18 - Pregnyl injection prior to transfer
    Day 19 - Transfer (5 day blastocyst) (Wed)
    ~Day 31 - blood test to (hopefully) confirm pregnancy!!!

Hope that helps. Obviously everyone is different in terms of how they respond to drugs and clinics differ in when they do procedures, if they are open on weekends etc (mine aren't so they plan around that).

Dellydoo - Sorry for your loss last year. I wish you goodluck for your 2ww. Fingers crossed for you.

Sharon - sorry for your BFN. With your boobs growing huge you must have been extra hopeful - damn our bodies for fooling us like that - grr.

AFM - well, going nuts in the 2ww. Sigh. 8 sleeps to go. Some friends anounced their pg today and of course my initial response was one of sadness for myself and envy. However they have had some struggles along the way (not IVF but still needed some assistance). So I am pleased for them, it's just hard at the moment! Also a friend is being induced tomorrow - so it's babies EVERYWHERE which is not making my 2ww go any faster!!!

Mrs P - thanks for the info. Just a quick question though..........I'm on my period as we speak it is my 3rd day..is it too late for me to start my ivf cycle?my appt is on tuesday.
    I wish you a BFP!!!
    I also understand about babies everywhere....my godsister just had a baby boy 3 weeks ago and my cousin had a baby girl last week. Is it wrong to feel jealous??? They are much younger than me and were lucky enough to find THE ONE early in their lives. I met my DH late in life and now it just seems like this baby thing is not going to happen for me.........sorry to vent all this negativity....and thanx for listening.

How many follies did you have? how many did you transfer? sorry about all the questions.

Good count low motility
    TTC #1 for 2 years

1x natural ectopic 2007
    IUI #1 18 April 2009
    IUI #2 19 May 2009
    IVF #1 9 June 2009

Hi TWWaiters,

Hello Dellydoo - I am so very sorry for your loss of Charles. Good luck with this cycle, I understand the feeling of BT being a thousand years away - hoping your wait goes by speedily and ends in a BFP.

Peresphone1 - I know what you mean about 3WW. I feel all I've done for the last four years is wait!! See you in here at the end of the week. Fingers crossed this is the one for you.

MrsP - I'll POAS next Saturday which will be my actual AF due date - so shouldn't be too early. I week to go now so hang in there. I've had two close pregnancies announced - 1 in my last TWW and one in this TWW. I go to pieces, it is hard. Hopefully you'll be announcing your own pregnancy soon.

Emerald Star - I'm 1 week in and BT is 15th June. My first IVF cycle (which was ages ago so apologise if it's a bit vague) was an Down regulation cycle and took seven weeks in total. PM me if you want more information. Your FS will go through your particular protocol as they are all different. I'm sorry but I don't think you will be able to start immediately as you already have AF - you might need to undergo testing or counselling before you can start also. I could be wrong though, your clinic might be different. also I'm hoping the jealousy is normal, if it's not I'm quite possibly evil - sometimes I am so jealous I'm sick and its a real pain inside. Vent away if you need to - helps to get it out.

Sticky Vibes to all the TWWers. xx

Ladies - firstly thanks so much for your lovely welcome, am a bit teary reading your responses.

Persephone - I am studying too and this is just such a great procrastination tool, if you need someone to rouse on you to get back to work let me know (I am supposed to be revising right now so maybe I am not the best person)

Mrs P - great breakdown - the Orgalutran is for an antagonist cycle (faster, more expensive and very slightly higher chance of success) at my clinic they usually use synarel which is a thing you sniff morning and night to stop your pituitary gland releasing hormones and literally puts your body into menopause for a while.

Emerald Star - best of luck I hope we can all help you with any questions you have after you see your FS.

Infinity (and everyone) - Jealousy is totally natural - I had a lot of help when I lost Charles and one thing I was surprised by was how angry I was - with the universe, with my body, with my friends who had no trouble falling pregnant, I felt like the thoughts I had were so evil I was going mad. Thankfully not, it's just pain and that's how it manifests itself sometimes, we have suffered and it's hard to understand why others don't.

Much love to all and may the next couple of weeks fly by.

Delly

Hi again,

Thank you all for your welcome.

Dellydoo - yeah, my assignment is due just before the end of the TWW, so hopefully I'll be too distracted to google every symptom. But then, only if I turn off the internet and just focus on the assignment...not working yet.

Emerald Star - what sort of IVF cycle are you going on? I was on a down-reg stim cycle which lasted 8 weeks from Day 1 (AF arriving) to the BT. OPU and ET were in the sixth week. I was on the pill, then synarel, (nasal spray) then daily gonal-f injections, and then triggered with pregnyl. I also had OHSS which was F.U.N. :b

And babies everywhere...it's not so bad at the moment, but there was a point last year when three of my colleagues (in a team of 18) were expecting within 12 weeks of each other, and I knew of another 11 people who were all expecting (I'm not kidding). There was a baby-boom in Melbourne in April last year - and I knew all of them! My most recent annoyance was a woman I know who had Baby #2 one week after EDD, which was 'lucky' because she was 'just too busy' to give birth any earlier. Grrrr. If only getting pregnant was so 'convenient' for everyone else...

And finally - I've been having strange jabs in my left side. Think there's a big egg growing on that side, should expect the Big O in a few days.

Best of luck...

Emerald Star, come and join us in this thread, you will gain heaps of knowledge and meet heaps of lovely gals

http://forums.bellybelly.com.au/foru...-2009-a-7.html

I have been watching the thread seeing if anyone I know would pop up in the TWW.

Infinity all the best I hope this is the one for you

Everyone else....hang in there it make take longer than you like but don't give up!

Baby dust to all xx

Had my Day 15 scan a day early cause FS is unavail tomorrow. One good size follie on LHS as I predicted, and lining is good. Still expecting the surge tomorrow or Thurs. Bring on ET4!!!

Hello fellow TWWaiters!

Dellydoo -you just summed up how I feel really well, thanks for pointing out that it is just pain. I never really thought of it that way and it should help me so thankyou x. How is your TWW going? anything to report yet?

Persephone1 - I'm studying too. Can't concentrate when TTC & the TWW are sooo much more important. Hope you surged today!

MrsP - . Thinking of you.

Jodz - thanks for the well wishes, hope all is great with you.

AFM - nothing, nada, zip. No sore boobs, no cramping, no nausea, absolutely nothing. Same as usual, still trying to be positive but it's hard when you dont have anything to pin that hope on to. I just wish someone could tell me either way right now yes or no!!!!

Infinity - Darling I am driving myself crazy looking for symptoms and it sounds like you are too. I woke up at 3 this morning and kept grabbing my boobs, my pulse (in TCM it should be slippery?!?), every twinge is either a cramp or implantation. I honestly do not know how I am going to get through the next few days!

Persephone - NICE ONE - we love a good lining!

AFM - will be spending the day trying to revise for exams and running to the mirror to see if there are any veins in my boobs - yay for me

delly!

Default Surge! Surge! Surge!

Did the LH surge poas this morning, jumped in the shower while it cooked. DH came in & said "only one line." I got out of the shower, looked at it and there are two strong lines! Remind me not to get DH to check the HPTs!
    So I'm surging!!! About the only time I get to see two lines on a stick, so I'm excited! FET on Saturday! Woohoo!
    TWW here I come!

Hi girls,
    Am without internet at home so will have to make this quick at work!

Emerald star - I'm not sure if it would be too late to start for you this cycle. Fingers crossed though! I had aroun 6 dominant follies and got 5 eggs, 3 fertilised normally and two made it to blastocyst. So I have one on board and one in the freezer!

infinity - I am the same as you. No real symptoms, going crazy, feeling negative. Blah.

Dellydoo - get back to studying! Hee hee.

AFM - yep, going nuts still. My clinic rang yesterday to check on how I was going, which was nice of them. I'm taking Monday (test day) off work and have booked in a facial which should be lovely and hopefully distracting!!

Hi girls
    went and saw FS yesterday and i have to wait this month out and start next month!!!
    we will try naturally this month and hope we won't need IVF...thats just wishful thinking.

all of you on the 2ww - good luck and BFP to you all.

Good count low motility
    TTC #1 for 2 years

1x natural ectopic 2007
    IUI #1 18 April 2009
    IUI #2 19 May 2009
    IVF #1 9 June 2009
    Last edited by Emerald Star; June 10th, 2009 at 05:24 PM. Reason: forgot history

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast