Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

saph darling - I will not let up with my lists of demands I am hoping and hoping for you sweetheart.
    Hugs
    Delly

Meo Guest

Hi ladies, think we're in for a *gasp* NATURAL TWW completely by accident this week! Not quite sure how we got here other than the full moon just does something to the romance in our house and after last month's IVF, I seem to back in synch with the moon Had some implantation cramping/flutters like last round today, so I just have one week to wait but, well . . .

Saph honey - a BFP is a BFP...have seen a lot lower numbers have great success..

Happy to see the numbers...all the best sweetie..x

MsPink, I have been thinking of you hun, I am sorry you didnt have good news with your fet xx

Hi Ward One (Ward One was the Psychiatric Ward at the hospital where my parents worked when I was kid. Now I find myself in it, hopefully only for a brief visit).

Saph - Thinking about you and your levels, I have everything crossed that they quadruple and then some in the next 48 hours. Good luck.

Dellydoo - congrats on finishing an exam, any more to do this semester? I can't believe you're waiting an extra couple of days on the TWW! I'm going mad after two days!

Meo - hi - and don't you just love those natural TWW? Just like IVF TWW, but you get to DTD. Good luck!

Did anyone else BT today? I know there's a few tomorrow - best of luck.

AFM (that still cracks me up!) - Had a long day today, dealing with people who think it's my aim in life to fix all their problems, and taking on other people's stress. Also sick of people who think they're experts on things that they're clearly not. Still in the TWW, would you believe it, after only 48 hours! Already checked myself into Ward One though, wondering desperately if I can cope with another BFN and at what point DH and I should start breeding cats instead.

DH went shopping last night and bought me ginger beer, which is about the only thing that I could keep down when I went on the pill on my stim cycle (which was like morning sickness...if only I knew what that was like). I don't drink ginger beer on any other occasion - he has high hopes that I'll have my head in a bucket in a fortnight's time. Isn't that sweet?

Anyway, 3500 words to go on my essay, better get to it.

I hope all the ladies doing BTs tomorrow get to check out of Ward One and move onto the UTD threads...Best of luck.

Seph

Hi girls, just new to this thread, but wanted to pop in and say good luck to everyone in their TWW.

Saph - you were driving me crazy with the all the suspense. Congrats on the positive result though. Hope the follow up BT on Wednesday is all good too.

AFM - today is 10dpo for me, and I have my BT on Friday this week (19th). This is IVF #2, although IVF #1 was cancelled 2 days before EPU. So technically this is the first full round of IVF that included EPU and ET. I too am driving myself crazy with the usual TWW thoughts. These last few days are the worst, and it's taking everything in me to stay positive (since I am the eternal pessimist).

Hope everyone who has BT's coming up gets the positive results they're after.

Wishes xoxo

Seph today was supposed to stop me wearing my crazy pants now I am coming to check in to ward one with you. My MIL rang as DH must have told her about today she has no idea she said if you got a positive on the test at home then you must be pregnant.She said to Dh well doesnt she feel pregnant. I felt like screaming at her yes I feel pregnant along with a whle lot of other things the drugs make me feel. I dont like my MIL very much she is a very selfish lady who has put my DH and the whole family through hell. Sorry guys you will just have to put up with me for a few more days.

Seph - Ward One - Oh yes we are all here. I have 3 more exams one on Friday, one on Saturday and then another on Wednesday - blimmin' heck.

Saph - Oh honey - people just say ridiculous stuff but I always think before I started on this journey I would be saying the same stuff because most people genuinely don't have a clue and really can't until they have been here. My Mum, who I adore,has 5 healthy kids and keeps saying helpful things like, "I don't get it, I would just to look at your Dad and I would fall pregnant". Thanks for that. I just remind myself that one day I will have a baby and not care about any of it.

Meo and Wishes - welcome, strap on your crazy pants and get ready for the ride!

AFM - again managing to avoid studying as went out to dinner at DP's sisters - she made Mexican and let's just say I ate a lot of beans and I have apologised to DP in advance.
    Much love and to those testing tomorrow sleep well
    Delly

Good luck to those testing today - I am hoping for great news!
    hugs and happy Tuesday
    Delly

Quote Originally Posted by dellydoo View Post
    Good luck to those testing today - I am hoping for great news!
    hugs and happy Tuesday
    :yeahthat:

MsPink, I'm so sorry about your BFN. Hope you are doing ok.

Saph - Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I'm sorry about the added stress for you but I have faith that it will all work out great for you. Fingers crossed for great levels tomorrow, a bit of progesterone support is probably all you needed.

Lots of TWWaiters at the moment - good luck and sticky vibes to Dellydoo, Persephone, Meo, Juniper, wavegirl & wishes (and anyone else I forgot). Hoping you all get your BFP's.

AFM - BT yesterday confirmed BFN.

Oh Infinity - I am so sorry. i hope you are back in the TWW soon with a BFP at the end of it.
    Hugs
    Delly

Default Congrats Saph, OMG The suspense nearly killed me.

Just woke up to your news Saph. Thats awesome !!!!!
    I'm up early, can't sleep. Jeese, i wonder why?
    Good luck today Juniper. Will be thinking of you. x

Delly, when do you test???

My heart goes out to the girls with the bfn. I'm truely sorry. xo

Thanks for the welcome and good luck vibes. Not sure if I even have my crazy pants on anymore... more like my sad pants. I just don't have a good feeling about this one (but as I said before, I'm the eternal pessimist, and I would love to be proven wrong).

My BT is on Friday 19th, but I've been having feelings this morning that it's going to be a BFN. It's more to do with what I'm NOT feeling, than what I am. Meaning... that I don't feel any different at all... no symptoms (just like every other cycle that's been a BFN). BB aren't sore, not feeling sick, which are two of the biggest things I associate with pregnancy. I did start feeling a little crampy this morning too, but I have no idea what it is (today is 11dpo). Obviously I don't want it to be AF cramps, but I just don't know anymore. I don't trust my body anymore. On 7dpo, which was 2 days after my day 5 transfer of a blastie, I had light pink spotting for about 24 hrs. I got a little bit excited because I thought it might be implantation bleeding. But I think that it could have been anything. The same thing happened the month before (spotting on 7dpo), but it lasted for 3 days that time. It ended up being a BFN that cycle. My fertility nurse had said the pink/red spotting last cycle was most likely left over follicular fluid, which she said is red. So I'm thinking that this cycle, it might have been the same thing, and not implantation bleeding at all. But because it only lasted for such a short time this time (1 day), it gave me hope for implantation bleeding. AAARRGGH.... I don't know.

Told DH my concerns this morning, but he's still trying to be positive. He's been convinced that this cycle is the one, and that it's going to end in a BFP, and it will break my heart if I let him down.

Three more days to go until it's confirmed either way I guess.

Wishes xoxo

Wishes - honey it's so easy to get disheartened at this time but you cannot look at this as letting your DH down - you have enough pressure without taking on all that assumed guilt to. Buck up little camper.
    Wavegirl - I test on Saturday (I need to wait until after exams or I will be a basket case)
    Hugs
    Delly

Well, I'm out. On to IVF#4...

I hope everyone else it blessed with BFP's...

Juniper76 & Infinity so sorry to hear about your BFNs Hope your doing ok and you have more luck next time xo

to everyone else still waiting

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast