Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

Hi Everyone,

Well I had my BT this morning and the nurse couldn't get any blood from my right arm so she moved onto my left arm so now I am going to have lovely bruises over the weekend - hopefully it is not singlet weather!! SO!! I have been waiting all day for the results and they are in!!!

!!!

My level was 282 and my prog level 141. I can't believe it!!

Mahli

Congrats Mahli!!! There are some great sticky vibes here this time round. Cant wait to get my results hopefully we can all get the BFP we've been waiting for.

Congratulations Mahli

Here's wishing you a H & H and hoping you get to put that name to good use!

Wow thats great news Mahli09! Congratulations. All the best for the next 9 months.

What a great roll we are on in here!!!

Mahli09 - That is awesome...whooa on the BFP!!

Boc - I get what you mean about support...I am so glad I joined here. Most of my friends think about getting pregnant and are!! My DH is fabulous and I love him to death but when it comes to this he is a block of concrete.....I think after 7 attempts he just goes thru the motions where as I live and breathe every frigging second!!
    Today's results were good...hcg over 3000 progesterone up from 39 to 59....FS is still puzzled because I am on 5 pessaries a day now and my prog should be thru the roof. Also had a jab of progesterone again to make sure we beat this obstacle!! Back in again for 4th BT on Monday..eek!!

Infinity - Good luck sending sticky vibes your way.

Everyone else I hope you have busy weekends to get you closer to your BT and of course....BFP's!!!
    Last edited by jodz; May 8th, 2009 at 05:47 PM.

Congratulations Mahli - fantastic beta!!!

BOC - Please dont lose hope - my first beta was 35, it then rose to 110 and now 388 and am definitely pregnant. The numbers are low, but it can still happen xx

Yay.. Congratulation Mahli09.. What a fabulous result..
    Good luck for everyone else waiting for their BT...

Hi Ladies - I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

I am glad to hear that all the sticky vibes have been working their magic. A huge congratulations to Kmond, Mahli09 & K1! So happy to hear that your dream is finally coming true and I wish you a H & H pregnancy!!

Infinity - we are almost on the same count. I am one day ahead with BT due on Thursday. Here's hoping late next week will bring fantastic news for us both

Jodz - Glad to hear that things are still going well for you and your progesterone levels are still rising.

BOC - with you BT on Monday. I hope you have had a great w/end. Stay positive!

Chellie88 - I hope you are coping ok. Did you end up POAS? I am due for my BT the day after you on Thur, so far I too have stayed away from the POAS.

KittyKat - Thinking of you. How are things going?

lilmiss - sorry to hear AF arrived. Thinking of you and hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Welcome to all the new TWWers. Jozza72 and Paula all the best. Hope you are doing ok so far.

AFM - not much to report. I have a BT last Thursday and my Prog was at 45. The clinic said anything over 30 is good. So just biding my time for my BT on Thursday. Hoping the next few days will pass quickly............

to all.
    Last edited by mitf; May 10th, 2009 at 04:05 PM.

hi girls,
    congates to MAhli!
    GL to Infinity, BOC , Chellie88 and mitf!!!
    sorry to here your AF arrived littlemiss.
    i am in the boat. my AF arrived late thurs.
    however the good news was that i did ovulate.
    so i am back on the letrozole to try nat timed "special cuddles" (lol)
    i had my 4yr old daughter ask last week how babies get put in the mummies belly. it was the last question i was expecting. she has no idea we are trying to get UTD. she does know that i visit a doctor a lot though! i had to tell her something and special cuddles came to my mind. i told her that when she was 30! she had to find a husband and then she could have a baby with him! hahahah
    bye
    c ya in TWW land again soon!

Wow, it's looking like there's been some great results over the past few days...big CONGRATS to you girls, that is such wonderful news!!!

Sorry to hear that some of you have not had such good luck this time around. I hope you are coping okay.

ASM - 5 more sleeps till BT. Am actually due for BT on Sat but am going away so they have told me it should be okay to come in on the Fri instead, but didn't seem very confident that the results will be completely accurate one day early. Any thoughts on this from any of you? Of course I am absolutely hanging out for BT day to come around, but not sure I want to have it if it's not going to give me a proper/true result.

to those of you who are having their BTs this week, not long to go now, so hang in there!!

Hello ladies

Hope everyone is keeping busy and keeping sane in this TWW.

Scientist called me on Saturday to let me know that they froze 1 embryo out of the 2 that we had left over. I am quite happy with that. Been feeling lots of cramps around ovaries, hope this wont affect my outcome!

7 sleeps to go!

Quote Originally Posted by mitf View Post

AFM - not much to report. I have a BT last Thursday and my Prog was at 45. The clinic said anything over 30 is good. So just biding my time for my BT on Thursday. Hoping the next few days will pass quickly............

to all.
    Sorry to jump in, Mitf I had my levels tested today and Im waiting for another hour to hear what the results are. Im so nervous. I know I ovulated according to OPK and temping but just need some comfort to know that my levels are high enough. Wishing you luck with your nxt BT!

Hi,

Just a quick one, had my BT today. Not good news. My hcg dropped to 13. So it's all over, the nurse said I would probably start to bleed over the next couple of days.

This so not fair. I know I said I wanted to be pg for Mothers Day this year but I didn't mean like this.

Anyway I just wanted to stop in and say thanks to you all for your support and kind words. And I guess it's back to the AC thread for me. Thanks again guys

Boc just wanted to say how sorry I am for you. I am thinking of you and I am really hoping things start looking up for you. Sending you all my love and big hugs. Take care of yourself xxxxx Mahli xxxx

So sorry to hear that BOC. I agree, it is not fair.

Boc - I am so sorry to hear your numbers haven't climbed. I know how heart breaking that is. Hang in there...never give up!!! Take care of yourself

AFM - I have had a shocker 24 hours....I had a bleed last night and ended up at the medical centre having to get a progetserone jab to make sure I didn't mc. I had blood tests done this morning at IVF and levels look okay. They said maybe just one of things!! Boy did I have a huge emotional night....so hard going through this everytime. Keep kleenex in business!! FS now doesn't want to see me until next week for a scan....which is going to be very a long wait!! So still having my jabs every 3 days though....stay in there little baby

I guess I should leave the 2WW thread now....will keep checking how you are all going.

Hang in there.....I want to to see lots more BFP's!!

Kittycat27- My 4 year old asked how babies were made and I replied....It is very hard work!! Which isn't wrong....she was happy with that...for now!
    Last edited by jodz; May 11th, 2009 at 08:07 PM.

Hi all, Boc im really sorry to hear about your levels. Hope your feeling ok
    Im out this time as well, AF arrived on mothers day what a present. So ive had my teary and have decided that im going to give up on the medical side for now. If it happens naturally then so be it. Ive had enough of the poking and proding and hormones that they pump into me, Its just to depressing. So im going to try some natural therapies, maybe acupuncture. Anyone used it before? Not sure it can work for PCOS. Anyway you all get your BFP soon.
    And thankyou for all the advise

BOC so sorry to hear that things haven't worked out for you this time. These things really aren't fair. Anyway I am thinking of you and hope you are feeling better soon.

Coco1411no worries I hope you got good levels at your BT

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast