Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #2

I agree Carla... my friends often say to me "wow Sharon, you're coping with everything so well" - little do they know I get it all out of my system by talking about my worries, excitement/grief, anxieties with all you girls !! (The best people to understand anyway!!)

so true....all my friend think I ROCK with the way Im handling things...I am and Im not.....you have to do what you have to do I guess...I think they would be the same if they had to do it. I guess you just find your inner strength and sometimes dont realise how much you have. But it has def helped me talking with you ladies...
    Deni..are you feeling anything. Any signs.....stillno AF for me but have a feeling she might visit me soon.

Hi
    All.....I think I am spotting....it was kinda pinkish but very faint.....what the hell does this mean..should I call my clinic

Carla - First of all you do ROCK honey - this is the place to let it all out. Baby we are nearly though this - AF you keep away or I will go ninja on your @ss!

Carla honey don't panic - I am pretty sure it's normal.

Morning Deni Darling!

Re the pets thing - my girlfriend is 8 weeks pg and butterflies keep landing on her and her cat that up to this point hissed at her all the time refuses to budge from her tummy!

Hugs to all
    A

Thanks darlink!!!
    Well I spoke to my FS and she said that if it is pinkish (which it is) that could be the start of AF. An implantation bleed is more old blood and brown. The spotting is very slight, I mean I had to stick it up to my eye to make sure.....eewwww..she said maybe do a POAS tomorrow and see......i cant believe it might not have worked again...its not fair.

Honey - that is so funny - I am imagining someone walking in to find you eyeball to gusset in the bathroom. Babe - don't make yourself nuts - it could be anything and Monday is only 3 more sleeps away!
    The more you stress the harder it makes it darling!
    Sorry - still chuckling!

ok well went and did another knicker check...well actually toilet paper check...and nothing...god please god please....btu I still think there was something here before...and i thought i noticed something at home tis morning too. I will just have to be patient!!! YER RIGHT...

How is everyone else....any signs for anyone else??????

Wow - you don't visit for a day or two and so much happens!
    Bel and Tish - Congrats to both of you on your BFPs - wishing you both the happiest and healthiest of pregnancies!
    Bei-Bei and Lulu - So sorry that this wasn't your cycle - that the next one is - my thoughts are with you both.
    Blizz - sounding good - hope it just gets stronger!
    Hi to everone else!
    Not much happening here - I am trying not to think about anything to much - had my progesterone BT this morning, but other than that - trying to ignore my head as much as possible - I still have 13 days to go!!
    Who is next for a BT? - Carla and Deni? - best of luck
    Hope everyone has a nice day - stay sane girls

Hi everyone, I am new to this thread and hope I am in the right place. I am not doing IVF, but am on ovulation induction due to PCOS. This is our fifth try and I am officially on the TWW (AF due on 8/3/8). BB are sore, but I know that is a reaction to the trigger shot of pregnyl that I've had earlier this week. I've been reading through the thread and it has been so nice hearing some of the positive news. Here's hoping that all of us will have something to smile about over the next couple of weeks.

I find that this time is the worst. I keep catching myself touching my BB to make sure that they are still sore! So not appropriate in public! I think that I am the Queen of imaginery symptoms, so please excuse me over the next couple of weeks if I start doing your heads in.

Best of luck ladies

Me 36 DH 29
    TTC since May 2007

Hi Janey and Welcome to the looney bin!!!
    Dotn worry about sounding silly about your symptons....read back and you will see we are all as silly...especially me..... I think I have scared all the girls with my freak outs!!!! Its a hard time but being in here certainly helps.

Hi Janie, welcome and best of luck this cycle!

Dellydoo, at your ninya talk!

Carla - hope it's just spotting for you!!

I have a bit of AF feelings today, no cramps just a bit of "heaviness".. but AF definately wont be here at least for a few days, I had a pregnyl injection yesterday which will blow AF away from me for awhile.

have a good day everyone.. weekend is almost here!

Thanks Carla... Its nice to know I am in good company!

Janie - don't worry honey - my DP keeps asking if I have any symptoms - I told him that I will only have sore BB because I grab them every 5 seconds to feel if they are sore. Other imaginary symproms include forgetting things and needing chocolate. Welcome sweetheart!
    Delly
    XX

Carla I don't know about you, but I'm getting bugger all done today. Imagine what Monday is going to be like !!!!!!! How long will your wait be? For me, if I go in for BT at 8am, they usually call some time between 2pm-4pm. I'll probably turn off my phone though and call in at 4pm as I'll be with clients before that.

I was sure there was a 3rd of us having a BT on Monday... own up, someone!

Yer Im the same as you......time wise but I think I might be out for the count..my spotting is getting more visable.....Im just about in tears and just went and bought a HPT....might attempt to POAS soon....

thanks everyone for the kind words...I will just have to start enjoying some wine and cheese and maybe seafood as well

Just come in to check on Bec, today is your bt day, how did it go? Thinking of you!!!

Not me Deni - POAS on Wednesday and I think BT on Friday! I am not getting anything done either today!
    Sheesh

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast