Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #2

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #2

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Hi ladies
    Bel...how did you go?????
    Im still slowly going insane....BT in Monday....feels so far away........
    have dull pains still....please tell me it aint AF........I think I should be due either Sat/Sun..Hope I make it to Monday..
    How is everyone feeling today?
    I didnt yell at my DH as much last night..so thats good news!!!!my BB's are sooo sore.....I remember waking up a few times in the night and feeling kinda woozy.....surely I would have no signs now only had transfer on Thursday???/
    OH GOD....IM HAVING "ALL IN MY HEAD' SIGNS!!!!

Hugs to you all....................................xxxxx

Ms Bec..all ok?? how did the POAS go today?

It's alright Carla honey - the mind is a powerful thing - I had my transfer yesterday and am determined I can feel "something".
    Crazy Pants are on TODAY!

I officially hate Crinion, it gives me that dull kind of cramp and I have a nasty feeling that AF is gonna visit.

Its my D26 and 11DPO and it was BFN this morning I will test again this Thursday hopefully there is sth there then...

How is everyone else going? Bec, how did last night POAS go?

Oh Bei Bei

It's still very early days sweets ing for you!

Oh Bei Bei..you could be ok......test again in a few days.

Where is Bec......cmon...hope she is ok.......
    I just had a meltdown at work.....at my desk......and cried till I couldnt speak...how embarrassing....lucky the girls I work with are close to me.....Im so embarrassed but I just couldnt help it. Im going home (live just up the street from work) to feed my 10 week old puppy his lunch..that should cheer me up.....

Hope you all are doing ok

xoxoxoxoxoxx

BeiBei - now I remember a girl just telling me yesterday to remain positive and it's too early for a POAS...hmmm now who could that be???

Carla - poor you..I so know what the meltdown thing means. a 10wk old puppy OMG - a sure thing to cheer you up. I am so luck I can bring my 1yr old 4 legged baby to work with me and she always makes me smile...

Hope everyones day is ok..

Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday..had a lot to take in.

So, I had my BT yesterday and got the BFP we all pray and beg for. A very exciting call to get until you hear the BUT.....

So my levels are low at the moment but they say its a definate BFP. I have to go back on Thurs for another BT. If my levels have increased then my little embie is growing nicely. If not, then it could be a chemical pregnancy. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I'm feeling really positive that my little embie is just taking its time..following in my DH's footsteps already (took him 4 years to propose!!)

My BB's are KILLING me. Have some other symptoms that I had last time as well so I'm not going to worry about Thurs til it comes.

The moral of my story is this though. THROW AWAY THOSE POAS's. Seriously, I had 2 BFN's on the weekend and was totally convinced by the time I went for my BT yesterday that this just wasn't my time. I know you are all still going to do them, but PLEASE, if you are procrastinating whether to do one or not, just remember my story! I assure you, next time I'm on the TWW, which by the way will be for my 2nd child! that I wil not be giving in.

I wish all of you the very best. You all deserve BFP's. And welcome to all the newly implanted ladies!!

I'll hang around here til Thurs cause I'm still waiting. But I feel good. At least I know the IVF works for me.

Big hugs to you all
    Bel

Oh Carla darling - you cuddle the [email protected] out of that puppy and cheer yourself up! Be strong - we are all entitled to a melt down or 7!

BEL

So happy for you sweetheart. I am sending you and embie positive vibes.

XXX
    Adele

WOW thats fantastic Bel...and yur positive attitude is incredible and one to follow....
    Im NOT testing..as much as I want to maybe prepare for the news on BT day...I cant bring myself to do it..Im gonna wait..+ my DH wont let me as last time I was devo.......Im just going wait my turn...
    thats great news and i hope you let us know as soon as you can.......good for you.
    Hey did you get any early symptons to make you think you might be??? I had my transfer on valentines Day so I think that means Im 5 or 6 dpt???Which one is it..do you count the day of transfer too....

Adele- Thanks so much. Just keeping everything crossed

Carla- I don't understand all the days and that. I'm pretty new to all this. Sorry I can't help there. The first thing I felt were my sore BB's. They are REALLY sore. May not be the same for everyone but I felt uncomfortable at night. Had the same thing last time but maybe that's in my head. But the definate sore BB's.
    Don't give in to the POAS!

Bel bel bel! That's great news! Maybe we could start our own 3+ week wait chatter thread Fingers crossed for us both on Thursday (I'm having yet another test Thurs too).

Great to hear you're already getting symptoms!!

Tish
    xx

Tish- thanks so much. I thought of you straight away when I got the call yesterday. I hope Thursday brings me a definate answer though. I don't know how you are still being so strong. I'm doing great today but I think it's cause on Thurs hopefully I'll know what's happening. Please let me know how you go on Thurs. Fingers crossed for both of us. I just want to be able to celebrate as I can inagine you want to properly too.

Hugs Bel

:O OMG Bel !!!!!! WOW what great news to hear !!!!!! - GROW EMBIE GROW !!!!!!

Thanks for the POAS advice... I literally was driving back to work 20 minutes ago after a client visit thinking "tonight I might buy a HPT and test over a few days, maybe it'll give me a hint" ..... I still have a single HPT at home (but wasn't enough to compare over a few days) - now I'm going to keep it until I have a BFP BT phone call, so I can run to the loo and see for myself !

everything looks GREAT on Thursday !!!!!!!

Bel - if you don't mind me asking, what did your clinic consider to be "low" levels? how many days post transfer were you?

Tish - best of luck for you too hun !!!

Hey Deni
    Any signs for you yet? Thinking if we have the big BT on the same day we should be the same dpt??? I had mine done Thursday 14th...you?
    I have sore boobs.....dull pains.......I WAN TO KNOW NOW!!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast