Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #3

slyder Guest

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #3

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

oh Deni that's awful hope your aunt will be ok, sending some healing vibes

waiting1 Guest

Deni

That is just horrible. I am so sorry for you. Just goes to show not to take anything for granted doesn't it !

What is wrong with people !?

Well I am bust again this cycle. AF came today which means I miscalculated my ovulation this month - as AF is alwyas 10days after transfer if no implantation. So that is try 4 out.
    I am starting to think the embryos in this batch are all duds....

Back to the drawing board. We have 3 embryos left assuming they all survive so next try will be 8 March.
    I am going to see if FS will consider taking them to blast next time as this is simply not working.

See you in March 2ww.

Waiting1 sorry to hear that honey all the best for next month

Hi everyone I have been stalking all of you and keeping watch on your progress and hope to be joining you soon. My egg pickup is tomorrow so hopefully they all fertilize really well and some make it to blasties....

Deni that is just so horrible for your aunt I can only imagine how your whole family must be feeling. Im praying for her !!!

Waiting1 - Im so sorry to here your news !!have you ever considered having a medicated FET with hormonal support?? I changed clinic because my first clinic said there seemd to be nothing wrong and they would only do natrual cyclces with me. My new clinic has me on a ****tail of hormanoal support and other things to help...

waiting1 Guest

Hi Collo 04 yes i have raised this. My progesterone is high and I ovulate spot on each month and all the FS I have spoken to say no point having medicated unless I need it.
    I had one implant but not stay viable so they believe it is just a numbers game with the embryos. Apparently even though this will be my fourth FET - it is still considered to be one cycle !!!!!
    so i guess i just have to work through them.

Thanks for your wishes girls. I visited my aunt again last night and she was getting good colour back in her face. She now knows about her leg but I dont think she realises it's above the knee (she hasn't looked yet). I'm an occupational therapist and used to work in amputee rehab so know she's got a long road ahead of her, but I reckon she'll be able to do it, she's a very spritely woman, very determined/stubborn and independent - people like that always do the best in rehab. The consequence of it being above the knee is that with her age, she's unlikely to be able to use a prosthetic limb so will need to use a wheelchair.. below knee it's much easier by comparison to learn to walk again. I just hope she stays brave and strong.

Today is just a veg-out day for me and DH. Haven't got much sleep last few nights but I think that will get better now we know my aunt is very likely to survive this.

I'm a silly silly girl though - guess what, I POAS this morning (not FMU), which is a ridiculous thing to do as I only had my last pregnyl 1000iu injection on Thursday !!!! So it came up with two lines, almost straight away (under 2 minutes). I'm almost certain it's a false positive so treating it as such - I've been getting some cramps here and there, early hours of this morning was a most definate AF-type cramping. But no spotting (but I'm on progesterone pessaries so I wouldn't expect spotting anyway). It was kind of nice to see two lines on an HPT even though I know it's pregnyl! (but of course I'm hoping it's partially my own hcg!!) One more sleep til the BT. I have talked myself into all the positives if it comes back negative - for one, we can start treating the Ureaplasma we're both still carrying as we need special antibiotics for it, and has been linked with fertility difficulties.

Carla - how are you doing hun - any sign of AF, are you still spotting? are you going to POAS again tomorrow morning before the BT?

Best wishes to everyone. Look after yourselves and be careful on the road!!

Oh Deni
    I just read about your poor aunt and cousin, that is just aweful, i am so sick of these total D**kheads on our roads, it makes me absolutly furious, they need to ban young drivers from getting high powered cars
    Im glad she is doing well and i hope the path to recovery is a quick one for her, she sounds like such a fighter and they are the ones that cope best with these situations. Lets hope our judicial system steps up too!
    Oh thinking of you and sending big hugs and +ive vibes for your BFP which would cheer everyone up and give your dear aunt something wonderful to look forward to.

Thanks so much scooby

Ttcbub - I'm so sorry I missed your earlier post, WOW if that's a BFP, 5 days after pregnyl I would have thought would be safe, but I'm not sure. when did you say your BT was again?

Carla - sorry that this is also late, but I wanted to tell you that my friend who got pregnant last year, told me at the time she got an implantation bleed (about 1-2cm patch on undies) that was bright pink. Oooh I really hope AF has stayed right away from you!

Best of luck everyone...

Default Half-life of Pregnyl..

OK I found out on the internet that the half-life of Pregnyl is 33 hours.

So since it's been about 75 hours since my last injection, and halving from 1000 for each 33 hrs, my hcg level from my pregnyl shot would still have been between 250-500 at the time I did the HPT. No wonder it was so dark!

DANGNAMMIT!! I guess it is too early after all, as Dr Lulu warned....

it's hard to resist the temptation though isn't it the waiting kills good luck and hope you see a BFP shortly

Deni..OMG I am so sorry to hear that abut your family. keep the faith sweetheart. I hope they fry the person who did this....please keep us posted on what the progress is with yoour aunty. Big hugs for yu huni.
    I wish you all the best for you tomorrow.....I think your in!!!!!!! Keep positive..no sign of AF for you is a great sign!!!

Im ouot for the count....AF got me later Friday night.....have been a bit sick all weekend as she is very heavy. Have had a weekend of tears with Dh but will get back on that horse and start again...I can start straight away which is good..going again this month....first scan next week.....

Hope everyone else is doing ok...sorry for not many personals...but Deni have been thinking of you darlink..........get a good night sleep and good luck tomorrow.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Deni - OMG - that is so tragic. 75 and having to face that - man that's so hard.
    I hope your aunty recovers well and is able to deal with whats ahead.
    Now with regards to the POAS - yes Deni dear...Dr Lulu warned you.....not that I want to tell you that...I told you so....so I wont...

Carla - I am sooooooo sorry. I also had a really heavy AF and felt crap. I was so hoping it would end differently. Onwards and upwards my friend..

Welcome to the newbies in here..I sadly dont belong anymore but just lurking around to see how the tail-end of my little TWW girlies go...

hi to all Carla sorry it's not this month for you sweets good luck with the process this month I be watching for your BFP next month

Deni - How awful about your aunt and what a shock given you wre only with her a short time before. I hope she can recover and still enjoy some independence in life. Karma dictates there should be some great news now so looking forward to your BFP tomorrow!!

Waiting - so sorry this wasn't the month for you. Glad you can look positively to next mth

carla -same goes for you. Are you doing another FET next mth?

This TWW just drags so much eh? I am now only 6dpo so another week to go before I can be sure of anything. Had another prog level yesterday - 156 which is at least something good. Having intermittent cramping which I think is from the pessaries. Hoping it doesn't progress to anything worse!!

Carla - I'm so sorry hun :hugs: - so disappointing! Hope AF visit is at least only very short, if she's been heavy.

Meredith- good news about your progesterone, hope things travel well for you this cycle!

Well girls I better finish getting ready for work then go in for my BT. I'm not going to get results until around 4pm perth time so will let you know how I go tonight.!

Deni - My thoughts are with you and your family
    What a terrible thing to have happened, I wish your Aunt the speediest recovery and hope that she is able to adjust as easily and quickly as possible
    I also wanted to wish you all the very best for your BT today and I will be waiting with baited breath for your result.

Bec - My thoughts are with you, enjoy your holiday and time out and best of luck with your last embie.

Carla - So sorry to hear that this wasn't the month, glad you are able to go again straight away and best of luck for the next cycle

Waiting - Same goes for you - hope next months the one

Collo - How did the EPU go?

Meredith, Janie TTCBub1 and any other newbies that I missed - Welcome, may your stay be short and successful.

Not much happening here, although today is one week from the IUI, so I have made it this far without doing my head in, so thats a plus!
    Not much as far as symtoms go, although I think I am paying as little attention as possible - I still have another 10 days to go until I am supposed to POAS, so I am trying to pace myself.

Who has the next BT after Deni?

Hope everyone is well and as sane as can be expected!
    Have a nice day

Hi Girls
    Good Luck Deni....things will be fine....hows your aunty?

Meredith...YEP first scan on the 3rd and straight beack for another FET.....

Hi to everyone.......wont be posting much for a little while, Im sure already sick of listening to my tantrums anyway...BUT..I will be following you all and your progress........love to all.....your the best ladies...I could not have done this with out each and everyone of you and your kind and caring words....
    Bring on some BFP'ssssss

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast