Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #3

Hi Girls
    Sorry about being MIA, things are just crazy!!!!
    Just wanted to say good luck to SP,Lizzie and collo thinking of you today and your right good things to come in 3's so hope you all get your BFP, i will be keeping my eye out all day, hope we are partying tonight(without the alcohol LOL)
    Kyles: good luck when is BT (im sure youve said somewherre way back, im so out of touch)
    Janie and Pookie: so sorry, hope next cycle is the one, it really is so difficult big cyber hugs to you both.
    Hi Miss C: those pessaries really do s**k, i had to have them the cycle i got bfp with ep and they are not nice. I have been getting lots of cramping too, wondering if its the pregnyl, i guess it makes you produce progesterone so the reaction would be similar, good luck though lets hope its all good signs.
    Hi Saph: how ya goin, wlecome to the TWW, hoping it flies in with the best of results.
    Well im still way to busy its kinda good as i havent thought of the tww too much, but i am exhausted and this week is going to be even worse Its good cause i love my job and i love studying and of course i absolutly love DS but i think all 3 arent mixing to well, i normally work 2 days a week but last week i did 4 and this week is 6, so its going to be interesting I go for my IVF talk on wednesday and also get to meet with the counsiller so that should be interesting and it feels good to be doing something pro active, but hopefully it will be a waste of time.IYKWIM. Good luck girls sorry about the rambling and the absence at the mo, know im checkin in everyday to see how everyone is doing and i will be watching for all those BFP today

Im still waiting for the call Im so so so nervous. Did another hpt thismorning and a nice pink line came up straight away and was just as strong as the control line. The nurse said it is a really good sign my body is obviously producing HCG but its a numbers game. If they are low are not sufficient to sustain a viable pregnancy than Ive come further than I ever have before in 3 years. I can actually fall pregnant. Heres hoping my numbers are high

Hi girls,

Got results so i'm out of the race - so i guess its up to Salt and Collo4 - best of luck girls. I'm okay, upset of course, but will try another fet in a few weeks time.

Lissie - So sorry to hear that this month is not for you. Keep your chin up and keep positive that this month will be the right one. I will for you.
    Salt & Collo - my are crossed for you both. Can't wait to see the real soon.

To the rest of us, hang in there. This TWW is the pits. I am only up to 6dpo and feel like POAS already. Sigh......

Oh Lissie Im so sorry this wasnt the one for you.:hugs::hugs:

Well I just got my results and have mixed feelings. I got a but my levels are low 60. Have to have another test on thursday and if my numbers have doubled Im in with a chance Im just so excited to know that I can actually fall pregnant. The nurse said that it was very early days since transfer was only 9 days ago and a number like 60 at this satge is expected. so Im praying with all my heart that we can celebrate soon.

Salt - I hope you have got some great news?????

congratulations C - the nurse is right - and just repeated what i sent you in a pm

Collo,

So very happy for you - i am sure all will be fine
    Salt - any results yet??? Once i know your results i will leave this thread for a while and will be back again end of the month. Wishing you all only the very very best and i truly mean that from the bottom of my heart. WE all deserve BFP's

Lissie Im so glad to see that you will be back really soon. I wish I could just give you a giant hug... I know what it feels like Please take care of yourself and do something nice to treat yourself

slyder Guest

New thread time.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678