Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #3

Miss c and Scooby,

Just wanted to wish you both all the luck in the world on your TWW - i really hope you both get a BFP.

to all the girls here and for BFP's all round.

Hi ladies just popping in to scatter some more for you all and a bit of

Evening ladies,
    Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Janie - Hope the time is passing ok for you. What date is your BT?
    Has for HPT lines - I think the sensitivity varies greatly between brands and will also be affected by the concentration of your urine. If you are truly testing for pregnancy, don't worry so much about darkness of lines, just if there is 2 there

Miss C - wishing you all the best this cycle. Third time lucky eh? This little emby sounds like it is very likely to be "the one"

Lissie - just wanted to wish you all the best for this cycle too. Sounds like it has been a long road for you.

As for me, well, its 14dpo today after a very long and not so "ideal" cycle. IUI was cancelled due to falling on a sunday and to many follies to risk another day. So we had to fall back on au natureal DTD. I have finally made it to today with no sign of AF so I had my BT. I am very pleased to announce WE GOT A BFP!!!! HCG levels 448 so looking good so far.
    I confess, I did do a couple of HPTs over the w/e which were positive but I didn't feel safe to announce until I'd had the BT.
    Still very nervous. After 2 prior m/cs, I won't feel like I can really celebrate until we get to 12 weeks. Crossing fingers this one is a sticker.
    Hoping the wave of BFPs spreads to the rest of you lovely ladies. Remember, you don't need a "perfect" cycle for miraculous things to happen

OMG Meridith CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!! - What FANTASTIC news !!!!!! And a DTD BFP at that !!! and also Maybe you can join me in the Nov 1-15 thread!

Scooby - ACE that the IUI went ahead!!! Hope the next two weeks fly by with a Big fat BFP at the end !!!

Miss_C - to your lovely embie !!!

Janie - I weakened and did a HPT before my BT too, while I still had pregnyl in my system - it's nice to see that second line - I really hope you get some great news with your BT

Salt - how's my perth buddy doing ?

My followup BT was this morning, my levels are now 3000 !! (last monday were 200) - so I'm stoked. Have relaxed quite a bit now though I know I have a long way to go yet! Still no symptoms to speak of, BBs a bit sore but no bigger (dangNAMMIT!), no more tired than usual, not feeling sick. A few funny feelings in my tummy, a bit uncomfy if I stretch in bed for example.

Best wishes all you lovely ladies!!!
    Last edited by deni; March 3rd, 2008 at 08:52 PM.

Meredith,

Congratulations well done so very happy for you. Thankyou for your good wishes.

Deni - congrats to you to and what a great rise in numbers.

Wishing you both a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Meredith - That is fantastic news, I am so happy for you, all the best for your pregnancy, I will have my fingers crossed for you

Mon, Janie, Salt - How are you all going? Hanging in there? Not too much longer!

Collo, Lissie and Scooby - Welcome, may your stays be short, sweet and successful!

As for me I am really over this waiting. Today is 15 days since the IUI and I can't believe I still have to wait another 2 days before testing. I have been feeling really crampy and I have a feeling that AF may be lurking, but I guess it aint over till it's over. I am torn between wanting to test and also terrified that it will be a BFN, so am putting it off to continue the dream of a BFP as long as possible. I think I may cave and test tomorrow morning, even if it is a day early, i'm sure it won't make that much of a difference.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Hi everyone

Congratulaions Meridith how exciting for you

Wishing everyone who has joined the TWW lots of BFP'S

As for me I have 8 more sleeps till my blood test. Transfer was on saturday of an early blastie and on saturday night had lots of peroid aches and again yesterday. Not sure what to think of that. My BB'S are aching and are so so so tender. Does anyone know how long ovidreldril lasts in the system I had mine 10 days a go and now am on pesseries and clexaine. Just hoping BB'S are sore for good reasons hehehehe.

Goodluck everyone hope we all get a dreams tocome true really soon......

Nique Guest

Hi everyone,

To all the TWW's hope you're all well and as relaxed as can be.

Miss C - Congratulations on such a good looking embryo. With such positive comments from your FS i'm sure this is 'the one'.

Janie 71 - I've been having similar symptoms to you since last Friday night - sore BB and a little nausea. My last pregnl injection was last Wednesday so i'm not sure if i'm feeling the side effects ofthe pregnl or if these are positive signs.

Meredith - Congrats on your What a fantastic result. I'm so happy for you and I'm sure you'll enjoy this pregnancy.

Deni - Well done on having such a huge rise in your levels - now you can relax!

Mumof5, Collo04, Lissie, Scooby - Good luck to you all. Sending you lots of and

ATT - not long to go now. How are you feeling?

As for me the TWW is starting to get to me. I'm fantasising about POAS but telling myself it's better to wait for my BT on Thursday morning. I'm starting to stress each day thinking that i can feel AF coming. but so far nothing yet. Girls - what do you think? Should I POAS or wait?

Mon
    xxx

ATT - if its 15d since iui then you should have had AF by now so that seems really, really promising!! I don't know how you can hold out on POAS but good on you if you can. I must admit, I preferrred to be prepared for BFN (or BFP) prior to BT but thats just me.

Mon - oooh the temptation of POAS. So hard to hold out eh. If you are going to then I would say wait till tomorrow am to give it the best chance.

Deni - thats a great rise in HCG. very reassuring.
    I am having another one on friday. I pushed them to do it early due to my history. I just really need some reassurance.

Hoping to see some more BFPs very soon

Nique Guest

Hi girls

It's all over. AF has just arrived. Thanks for all your support and best wishes. I wish all the TWW'ers lots of luck and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.

Mon
    xxx

Mon I'm so sorry to hear AF has arrived. I know that nothing anyone says can help with the way you are feeling at the moment, but I send you lots of love and the best wishes for your next cycle. You have been a great support to us TWWers and know that we are here for you at this time.

Salt I know what you are going through with your SIL. My younger sister announced to me about 4 weeks ago (when I was going through the last cycle), that she had fallen pregnant without actively trying (she is now around 8-9 weeks so still very early on). Although I am so happy for her and know that she deserves this and will be an amazing Mum, it brings home to me how hard this is for us. I cried a lot around that time and when that cycle did not work I was devastated (I think all the more because she was pregnant). I too am not on IVF at present, I am undergoing OI. I think that if you are feeling that it is time to take that next step then you should talk to your FS, they should be able to advise you what is best.

Meredith that is fantastic news about your BFP. Here are lots of Here's hoping that more of us will join you.

ATT Just remember that a lot of those AF feelings are the feelings that you get when in early pregnancy. I will be for you.

Deni it is fantastic news about your levels! All the best for an enjoyable pregnancy.

All the best Miss C and Scooby... I hope the TWW goes quickly.

Me, I am still chugging along. My BB are definately sorer today, but that could be the dreaded AF... we will see.

xxx

Mon

:hugs: so sorry AF showed up - know how you feel only to well - just want to wish you truck loads of luck for next cycle.

Collo4,

I have the same symptoms, however my BB's have been sore prior to transfer - the pessaries can make your BB's sore. I also have been having headaches, had them since i started on the est tablets, but day after transfer they have been far more intense which is really starting to get to me. I have had these funny little feeling i would not call them cramps but just strange really don't know how to explain it. Sometimes i think when we do IVF we start imagining things!
    To all the other TWW girls,
    Hope you are all well and not stressing too much over the wait - easier said than don i know - i really don't want to POAS and will try not to - i just don't trust them.
    Spreading some around so roll around in it girls.

Oh Mon Im so so so sorry this wasnt the one!! Im thinking of you honey and praying that next time will be your time.. Love heaps Nikki

Morning Ladies

Mon - So sorry that this wasn't the month, my thoughts are with you :hugs:. Best of luck with the next cycle - hope it's the one.

Well I caved this morning and tested a day early - I am only supposed to be POAS anyway, so I figured that one day wouldn't hurt (I used one I already had, leaving the one the clinic supplied to use tomorrow) - I got two lines!!!
    Now I don't know whether to ring the clinic and tell them, or wait and do the other one tomorrow morning and then ring - I'm assuming I will need to have bloods done at some stage too.
    I really thought that AF was about to arrive, so I got the shock of my life this morning to see a staring back at me.
    I will hang around in here until I have had some comfirmation, and also to see the last of my TWW buddies get their BFP's!
    Thankyou all so much for just being here over the last 16 days, it has made the wait that much more bearable.

That is fantasic Hope you get that blood testr soon. As for me still sore boobies they feel really bruised. 7 more sleeps

ATT - YIPEEEEEE!! So happy to hear of your BFP. I had a good feeling for you.
    I reckon you could call the clinic today and let them know. Two lines is two lines so you are defnitely pg! Hoping to share the pg journey with you for a full 9mths. Guess we would be due about the same time

SP - I totally understand how you feel about your sister. hearing about how easily others fall pg whilst you are going through hell trying, is just the pits. Two of my sisters are pg atm plus countless friends. Every failed cycle, I just heard about more and more pregnancies. I also understand your desire to swap to IVF. Hopefully you won't need to even think about it coc you are going to get BFP but worst case,have a good chat with your FS about it. If they think its the best next step then they might be able to convince DH.If I had not got a BFP this cycle, I was certainly going to have similar chat with my FS

Mon - I am soo, so sorry. Nothing much is going to make you feel any better but I hope you have a good shoulder to cry on. Be easy on yourself.

janie - have you POAS yet? We are all dying to know!

Hi everyone,

ATT that is wonderful news! Well done you!!! I send you lots of best wishes. I think also that you should ring the clinic. I doubt that one day will change the outcome of your POAS.

I haven't been able to bring myself to POAS since I did that one on Sunday. As I am doing OI I don't have a BT, I just wait to see if AF shows up, and if she doesn't I POAS. From my past cycles, AF shows up like clock work exactly 7 days from my last 1500iu Pregnyl shot. This time that would be this Saturday the 8th. It's just so hard to know if it has worked this time or not. Every cycle I have symptoms that could mean pregnancy or AF. Why oh why is nature so cruel! Why couldn't the symptoms of pregnancy be totally different to AF. It is just so confusing! My BB are even sorer today up into my arm pits. My DH and I keep talking every day to our "Maybe Baby" hoping and praying that they have decided that this cycle is their time to make an appearance.

Wishing all the very best and hope that you are not all going as insane as me!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast