Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Your old thread is here

Tish Just to let you know im thinkin of you i know how scary it is when you finally get through the TWW and then get hit with the low betas, but there are lots of positive stories that have come from low betas so dont give up hope

Tish- Oh my gosh! What a day you've had. That is so much better than a negative. I truly understand that it doesn't feel like it now, but you didn't receive the dreaded BFN. Just keep looking after yourself. Friday must feel like a world away but you have made is this far and it's only a few more days. I truly think this is a good sign. Stay positive. I'm so looking forward to hearing fom you on Friday. I'll be here all week annoying everyone if you need some support.
    My thoughts are with you
    Bel

Tish you poor sweet...so soooooooooo for you and sending you positive vibes...
    Goodluck honey..

Oh, Tish, I've been thinking about you all day, hun! I'm glad to hear it's not a BFN, but I know it's going to be a hard one to wait until Friday. Many, many hugs to you, hun. I'm going to be sending you all the warm wishes and thoughts I can, and lots of hope for higher levels on Friday.

My levels at BT today were 25, so I have to have another BT to confirm what's going on too - mine is on Wednesday. My clinic is hoping my levels drop though as today is my third day of heavy bleeding (late AF) and they suspect that I've had a chemical pregnancy.

I can honestly tell you that I understand the feeling of limbo that goes with neither having a BFN or and BFP, and the fact that you just want to have a clear answer now.

Big hugs to you, and I hoping with all my heart that your embryo continues to grow and be healthy.

Miss C :hugs:

Miss C- I hpoe everything turns out ok for you and that you find out what is happening on Wed. I really feel for you and Tish at the moment. Stay strong
    Dr Lulu! (or anyone else who may know)!!- Any idea what really light period type pain might mean. Been having it for a couple of days. Not painful just aware that it is there.
    Have a good night all,
    Bel

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me joining you on this thread, my ET (day 3 transfer) was today for our 1st IVF cycle, so we have 1 embie on board !! It was a little slow in getting started at only 4 cell on day 3 but we're hoping it'll pick up now it's in the nursery (as my DH puts it).

As only 1 eggie picked up at EPU we unfortunately don't have any frosties, but really really hoping this will be a lucky first go for us But I guess - if not, the doctors know to give me more fsh next time!

As this is a new thread I'll need to check back on the old TWW thread to find out where you are all at.

Best wishes to all ..

Hi Deni,
    Welcome to the TWW. Hope it is an easy time for you. I too was trying to catch up on where everyone was on their TWW journey and I think most people responded to a message I posted late last night. If you look back on the Jan/Feb TWW thread and read todays posts in response to my message from last night and also lots of my stupid questions from today you will probably catch up on our journeys so far.
    I love the term "nursery". That's so cute!!
    Have a good night. Hope I can help make your time easier.
    Fingers crossed for you,
    Bel

Helloooooooo Deni...goodluck!!! I have 2 embies on board and sadly also nothing to freeze..Let's hope in 2 weeks - we wont care!! I'll admit, I found going way back a little daunting so just jumped in here and am starting to get some idea of what is going on.

Ms Bel - NO promises ok??? But when I got pregnant, I got all sorts of weird pains and also had implantation spotting which I thought was early AF at first (and never really believed in it..). I dont want you to go reading anything major into it...but dont be afraid of it either..

Miss C - all will be good on Friday for you...fingers crossed.

Lulu- Thanks heaps. I just didn't want to freak out and lose all my positive feelings. I'll tell you what though. All these drugs are making me a basketcase. I'm crying at dancing on TV!! You are helping me so much. Enjoy your night.
    Bel

OK one more sleep and it is blood test day..... the wait is just killing me.....

Hey bel.. I was in the 2 WW but i got a BFP on the.. So i am preggers..

TTC #2
    2000mg Metformin
    October Miscarriage
    November-Anovulatory
    December-1st round CD5-9 0ed!!!!!! 25mg
    January 50mg clomid CD2-6 oed BFP/
    OVWATCH IS TO CREDIT FOR THIS!!!!!
    PRESSED... lots of it!!

BETA 9DPO 8
    BETA 11DPO 43
    BFP 10DPO

Good morning everyone

deni welcome to the 2ww, I hope yours feels short and is punctuated with a BFP. Nursery is a great term!

katones good luck with your BT tomorrow!!!

Thanks everyone for your support yesterday, and for your thoughts and positive vibes. And sorry for no personals! Feel a bit selfish about that. At least it's not a BFN and I have indeed read a lot overnight about low hcg that went on to be a normal healthy pregnancy. So fingers crossed! As my partner says, the universe is just teaching me the patience lesson, AGAIN. lol So yeah, thanks again - I feel heaps better today, and trying to stay positive! Who knew that you can indeed be half pregnant.

Miss c, so sorry to hear that you're having a tough time I have been thinking of you too cos we're cycle buddies - I was sooooo hoping that you were having implantation bleed/cramps! *hugs*

Sticky vibes and warm wishes for everyone!

Tish
    xxx

NAT025 Guest

Good Morning All
    Hope we are hanging in there. I have a little question and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me.
    I am awaiting to start my 1st FET but am awaiting for AF to arrive. I am currently 8 days over due but I have done a HPT when I was one day over due and got a BFN then I did a digital HPT last night and got another BFN. In my previous cycles after an ET I have been late but this has been the latest and I am just a little curious as I am not really experiencing much cramping.
    Should I phone the clinic for a BT or maybe do I need to go on the Pill??? Very confused
    Read on this thread alot and I see people mention POAS test what is this exactly

Nat - POAS - pee on a stick ie: pregnancy test...
    8 days is pretty late my friend. If you are sure about your dates, maybe call the clinic and ask their opinion. FYI - when you do a POAS - esp in the early days - you have to do it with first wee in the morning when it has the highest concentration of HCG. If very early on (preg) you dont have do much in your system so it wont usually show up at night just yet. Ooooh pls test first thing tomorrow...

Katones - goodluck for tomorrow sweet. We'll all be thinking of you..

Bel - I am so glad I have been able to help you thru this a little. Believe me I know how hard it all is.. It is also good therapy for me..so we make a good team.

Tish -

NAT025 Guest

Hi Minniemouse
    Thank you for your reply. I have been in contact with the nurse and they don't want me in until Thursday. It seems so far away!!
    The first HPT I did was the day after I was due and I did this in the morning and the other I did yesterday after work
    Tish good luck for your BT

Morning All,
    Katones- Sounds pretty damn good to me. Tomorrow is so close now. Go to bed early to bring the day sooner!!!! I'm sure you'll have a BFP though. 3 positive POAS sounds exciting. Try to breeze through today. Can't wait to hear tomorrow.
    Didispunk- Congrats. I hope to join you on Mon.
    Tish- I'm still thinking of you. I'm glad you read some positive info last night. I find that always helps. Everything is crossed for you.
    Nat- I don't want to take away any of your hope but I had the same thing happen to me this cycle. AF arrived 16 days late for me. Torturous! I don't know if you are having acupuncture or not, but I was at my wits ends not getting AF. The clinic I go to said my levels weren't right to start any medication to bring on AF. So on day 44 without AF I went to my first acupuncture appointment, broke down and explained my situation. The acupuncturist said he could bring on AF and within 1 1/2 hours of my treatment AF had arrived. I went back to him 5 days later and said I wanted AF to stop and by the time I had left-GONE! I don't usually get into alternative therapies but I am totally converted now. Honestly it was such an amazing experience. I also find it just helps me to relax a lot. BUT, in rambling on with all that you might be pregnant. Just thought I'd share my story. Let me know how you go.
    Lulu- Hope you are having a good day my saviour! I'm feeling pretty good today. Staying positive and strong. Less than a week to go now so I kind of feel like I'm on the home run now. Last cycle though AF came 1 day before my BT. I just dread that again. OH and my best friend made me promise not to do a POAS at all!! I know the temptation on the weekend could possibly kill me!! Will chat to you soon.
    Stay strong all
    Bel

Deni- a message just for you! Hope you are going ok and are managing to focus on other things besides this TWW. Not that I can really talk!! Make sure you ask questions in here if you need to- the girls are amazing. Have a good day and stay strong
    Bel

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast