Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008

Babe - we have are going to stay calm and chilled like Fonzies! Warm warm thoughts to you!

I hope I won't crash the site, I am 5day post transfer (last wednesday) and b/t is on 24/2 coming Sunday, and I think I can only wait until Wed to POAS, that is, if AF is not visiting...but I don't have good feeling for this month, I have that dread feeling when I pee...(sorry TMI)

Bec, let us know how you go, you naughty naughty girl...

Carlar, Minniemouse, Deni, Dellydoo and anyone I missed, good luck for keeping sane in the next couple of days (or more), let's hope we will all see two lines...

Bec - best of luck for POAS tomorrow...may it be a strong potent batch!!! Let us know how you go.

BeiBei - welcome and goodluck honey. Try and hold out as long as you can before you POAS or you may end up sad like me - horrible...

Don't give up hope though Minnimouse, which day are you at? Maybe its just not showing yet...hang in there hun...x

thanks BeiBei..I am 9 dpt and BT wednesday..

I will be thinking of you then on Wed, fingers crossed for you and do come back and tell us how you go...

Good morning chickies

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days, and thanks for all the thoughts and posts - though I'm not sure I deserve them! Though I still feel a little in limbo, DH and I have decided that low positive is good enough for us so we've officially (cautiously) awarded ourselves a BFP. Still got another BT Thursday to go which I'm trying not to sweat on, but if the levels are still going up I'm happy to call it then! Since this personal epiphany I feel I shouldn't really be posting here now, but on some levels feel I can't move on because I haven't been given the rubber stamp of approval from the nurses.

Grrls how are we all going?

Bel I'm so sorry to hear you had such a tough weekend I've got my fingers crossed that you will have good news to report today.... really thinking of you hun.

Minnie, how are you travelling? Neeaaarrrlly Wednesday. Nearly nearly! Isn't it funny how the POAS becomes like a scientific experiment? Bloody things. I'm patiently awaiting your good news

Welcome to all the new "faces" who have popped in while I was MIA. Good luck!!!! I hope your 2ww isn't tooooo hard.

Have a great day everyone.

Tish
    xx

How are you today Bel ?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

New thread time.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011