Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008

There should be some in my post box right now if the postie is doind his job
    I have heard that pregnow are known to give false positives, I just googled it incase I was thinking of another brand and it was that one. Whether it be evap lines, LOL I will still give it a go tomorrow if there is a line another test will be done
    Bec

ahhh a woman after my own heart. I have to say...I have found Pregnow 100% accurate for me in the past. Because they are quite sensitive, when I did actually get PG - they picked it up about day 8 or 9 after a 3day embie transfer (no Pregnyl that cycle only pessaries) and got darker each day. It always picks up the Pregnyl - but like now fades out when its out of my system. Have never had a falsie with them and have had several transfers now...(sadly). Goodluck for tomorrow Ms B...

Bec, the Aust post is never realiable when you desperately need them...that's what happen to me, but the best way to control our POAS obssession anyway...

I start having nightmares of struggling with POAS desire already, it will be a hard few days...

May work take my mind off this...

Guee if his hasnt left them, I will be driving around looking for him tomorrow with my specimen jar ready to dunk
    I am even a little cheeky I have forgotten to bring any sanitary productsto work, I guess if AF appears I will have to ask the girls.
    I hate work but hate the 2ww more LOL

thats not cheeky - thats positive thinking and I like it!!!!

So i hate to break the news to your boss - if you hate work...i guess he ain't gonna be getting any partnership soon huh?

Hi ladies, can I join you?

I had a blasto FET on the 11th. I was due for a visit from AF yesterday and feeling uber confused because on the last 5 fertility treatments she arrived on the 17th of the month, even with Crinone. Now it's the 18th and I'm feeling a bit menstrual (unusal for me with no actual AF). Also caved and got a BFN on the POAS on Saturday morning.

Going completely insane and I can't believe I still have to wait a whole week more (BT 25th)

Sounds like I'm not alone in this insanity. God this is torture!

Hi Kate and welcome...
    Sounds a bit early for AF?? was this a fresh cycle??
    Goodluck hun...fingers crossed...!!!!!

Angry

Hi Kate
    And all the beautiful ladies......
    I am too having my BT on the 25th..... i am ususally due a few days before my testand hoping the same as you...NO AF.
    I missed out last FET and this will be our 4th go... I am sooo anxious that this is doing my head in................................................ .......Kate do you have any symptoms?? mY Fs said i wont have any yet and probably wont until after the BT.....I feel better she said that as i have none, wondering if you do? Or does anyone??? Or should I????

Hi Carla,
    Most people dont have any symptoms yet (mostly imaginary). Some get early signs like sore BB, maybe some heartburn. I know I got strange pains - many get these.
    Anyway - not point over-analysing (says I who is currently feeling up her BB).
    Goodluck!!!

No symptoms that aren't also on the Crinone side affects leaflet. Had a headache yesterday which apparently can be a early pg sign. But I'm pretty sure the heavy tummy feeling is not - more like AF.

WOW you girls were quick..thankyou so much.....
    I have sore BB's too.........I had crinone last FET and nothing at allthis time round......was natural FET....didnt even need pregestorone support.....which i guess is good but would have liked some just incase......anyway....I am slowly going insane....in tears all morning...my poor DH is copping the lot, i feel I have been so horrible to him and i dont mean to be.............
    Minnimouse...how soon did they get those symptoms.....I have BT on Monday...think I'll get any as soon as now???

Carla my sweet...just relax..(yeah yeah I know its impossible)..seriously, most people dont get any..so having none doesn't mean a thing.
    I had my own meltdown Saturday - so you're not alone there. Believe me when I tell you we all go thru it.

Default Hello!

Hi All!

I have been away for ages getting all ready for (fingers crossed). Had my FET today and it was a bit of an emotional experience! My HPT is due 27/02/08. Freaking out!

Hi everyone..

Hardly slept last night. Tried to sleep today but no luck. Am waiting for the dreaded call. I know what it will be but just need to hear it. Hopefully will have an answer really soon.

Fingers crossed for you all. You have a been such amazing support for me. I am so glad to have found you all.

Lulu- you have been a blessing to me. Truly. Don't know how to thank you.xx

Will let you know soon everyone

Hugs Bel

Best of luck Dellydoo.....

Bel - we're all here for you princess...you'll be ok no matter what!!! hmmm maybe a visit to sydney is in order..??

Default Bel

Oh sweets - I am sending you the warmest thoughts.

Good Luck sweetheart
    dellydoo
    xxx

Thanks Minnie...I know......have been down this track before but this time round just seems harder....
    Hope your ok after your meltdown.....Just hoping we can be so lucky this time round seems so far away....
    Hey dellydoo...hang in there...as you can read....I'm proabably not the best one to give advice at the moment.......but at least we all h ave each other to bounce off.... GL for the 27th..THATS MY BIRTHDAY SO HERES HOPING FOR A GREAT DAY FOR BOTH OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And everyone else........
    Minnie...where are you at with your treatment....I just lost your info.....sorry.....

5 full cycles and 3 fet, this was a fresh transfer..and I am not holding out much hope as today 9dpt (blasties) and BFN. BT wednesday if AF not before but she is often a day or 2 late

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast