Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

Just popping in to say thinking of all who have had to endure a BFN this month - so much for Easter and 'new life'!

Good luck to all those about to cycle or in two week wait

Just waiting (prob 2 more weeks to go!) for AF to come so can do natural FET.

Chat soon
    Last edited by pollyanna75; April 19th, 2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: had to add

Gah - going out of my mind already wanting to test! And I'm only 3dp5dt! Am trying to hold out for my BT on 28/4 but dont think I can make it that far. I am super positive but dont want to set myself up for a fall.

Hi Girls,

Bec: I hear you and feeling the same way but we'll just have to wait - be kind to yourself.

Lea: Hope things are looking up for you.

Lulu

and lots of to everyone else

Sara

Sara - What date is your BT???

good luck to those in the TWW. hope for some BFP's in here soon.
    big hugs to all the BFN. xo

Good luck everyone

Bec and Sara- it can be sooo long waiting for those BTs...I tend to always POAS early ..wishing you luck!

Possum: with your cycle in April - what type of cycle are your starting? Yes the TWW takes ages. Just sat on the toilet fighting with myself whether I should POAS but the test said "First day of missed period" and also mentioned Pregnyl so didn't do it. TWW is really messing me around now, yesterday my boobs were really tender and became convinced that I am pregnant, couldn't sleep all night just thinking about it, now I am not sure if they're still as tender......BT is Wednesday and I will POAS in the morning, can't do it tomorrow as DP won't be home.

Bec: Hope you're going alright.

to everyone else.

Sara

sara- fingers crossed- and remember, sore boobs can come and go, so dont stress too much about changes there
    I am doing a long stim cycle...currently on the pill, and wishing the weeks would hurry up..

Hi girls,
    just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and I know all the feelings, symptoms and non-symptoms of the TWW and the pregnyl and other drugs messing you around. there is no easy way to make that clock tick faster and make the days go by for you while you wait it out. It's just so hard, but it can be worth it and I wish you all the luck you need to get there.

Sorry for you MsPink. Better luck in your next cycle

to everyone waiting for good news or dealing with disappointment, goodluck with the next step in your journey!
    Last edited by dusty; April 21st, 2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: remove ticker - pls read first post in thread

Possums: Yes I know the waiting game is hard - hope it goes by quick.

Murph: Thanks for being so supportive it realy helps - it's great ot see your ticker.

Sara

New thread time folks.
    May it be full of good news!

You can find it HERE.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617